Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lease Questions - Ask Here

Comments

• dedeededee Member Posts: 3
    Hi Car_man!
    I leased the accord coupe in satin silver..and I'm loving it! I picked it up last Saturday!
    To answer your question, the cap. cost for this was $20825, and I think it's not too good of a deal, to be honest. The dealer kept playing with the numbers, but at the end, i was happy with the $309.45/mo for 39 mos with $1500 down, which only came to an actual $915 towards the cap cost reduction. the rest went to taxes, doc fees, first month payment and acquisition fee. What do you think? Thanks for your input!

deedee
  • hjoestrick9hjoestrick9 Member Posts: 5
    Car Man. One last note. Can you let me know the money factors and residual values. I am particularly looking at the 54 month term.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi Joe. I am sorry to say that I only track the lease programs of manufacturers' captive finance companies. There are too many other banks out there to monitor them all and to be totally honest with you, on vehicles with any sort of lease support captive finance companies are almost always the best deal. I can tell you though, that the fact that you will need to add over $4,000 in negative equity to your deal will make leasing this car much more expensive than it normally would be.

Car_Man
    Smart Shoppers / FWI Co-Host
    Hi again deedee. Silver is a great color for that car. As I mentioned before, I have always been a big fan of Accord Coupes. I think that you're going to love it. As far as your deal goes, you did fine. Enjoy.

Car_Man
  • sstaylorsstaylor Member Posts: 35
    CarMan,

About two weeks back I asked you for residuals and money factors for Olds Silhouettes. Has GMAC increased their rates? Dealers are quoting payment rates much higher than I'd figured using the numbers you posted. I'm trying to figure out if they're trying to clip me.

Thanks,
    SST
    Hi again SST. The Silhouette residual values definitely have not changed since August 1st, but I don't know how long it has been since GM revised the lease rates for this van. Right now it is 5.65% for 24 to 36 month terms. I don't believe that it has changed since last we spoke, but there it is just in case.

Car_Man
    Car_Man,

Thanks for getting back to me regarding the Silo. lease question. In your opinion, has the lease market gotten a lot tighter? I've leased my last three vehicles, and this is by far the toughest time I've had getting a deal I can live with. Has leasing fallen out of favor with the manufacturers?

SST
    Season's Greetings,

Does anyone out there know of a good lease calculator? I have taken the example given in the Lease vs. Buy section on this site and set it up in a spreadsheet. However, I am curious about others.

Thanks,
    SST
    Hi SST. Yes leasing has become more expensive in recent months and will probably continue to do so. This is mainly because all of the banks that were leasing vehicles with high residual values (which allowed them to provide low monthly payments) are finally starting to get them back off-lease and are having to take tremendous losses because the cars and trucks aren't worth anything near their lease-end prices. Last quarter, DaimlerChrysler had to take a $400 million charge against its earnings just to cover Chrysler Financial's residual value exposure. As a result many independent banks have completely dropped out of the automotive leasing business. The ones that remain have lowered their residual values somewhat and the lease payments that they are offering now aren't nearly as low as they have been in the past.

Car_Man

P.S. I just remembered that you're in the market for an Oldsmobile Silhouette. Did you hear yesterday's news that GM is phasing out Olds over the next couple of years and eventually will close down the division completely?
  • cshullcshull Member Posts: 3
    Sorry if this is redundant, but the message I posted this am is missing. I wonder if Edmunds redesigned this site and some messages came up missing.

Anyway, Carman was going to help me with some numbers. I plan on leasing a 2001 Nissan Maxima, either a SE (stripped with 5-speed) or GLE (stripped.) I plan on leasing for a 36 month term, 12k miles/year and will only put fees down. This is my third NMAC lease if that counts for a better deal.

My question is: what are the money factor and residual on these two cars, and assuming a sales price of Edmunds TMV, what should I expect the monthly payments to be.

Thanks so much again for your help and information.

Christian
    Hi Christian. I am sorry that your previous post got lost. A few of the most recent posts seem to have been purged from the system in the move to the new Town Hall site. Thanks for re-posting it, I would be glad to help you out. Unfortunately, I do not believe that Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp. has any special lease loyalty programs running at this point. So even though this is your third NMAC lease, you will not receive any special provisions. If you decide to lease a 2001 Nissan Maxima SE without any additional options through NMAC at the Edmunds.com TMV price of $22,082 for 3 years with 12,000 miles per your approximate monthly lease payments would be $323 pre-tax without any money down. If you decide to lease a GLE with a TMV of $24,467 for the same terms your approximate pre-tax monthly payments would be $357 without any money down. I hope that this information helps you out.

Car_Man
  • todde2todde2 Member Posts: 1
    My Mitsubishi "lease" (98 Montero Sport) is ending in 5 months and it seems that I am in for a real fleeceing by my dealer. They have been calling me for the past 7 months trying to get me to trade my car in early on a used vehicle. I made the mistake of going to the lot once and waste a day talking to them. After all the talk of what a great deal I was going to get they wanted me to give them my car,$4000.00, and make payments of $600.00 a month on a 96 Suburban with 62K miles! I got up and walked out. It is my understanding that I can trade my car in on a new vehicle from Mitsubishi at the end of the lease and I will have a fixed trade-in value that is in the contract. Now the dealer is telling me that I am "upside down" on the car and I must give them $4000.00 to trade the car in! So if this is true then why lease a car? What is the Advantage to the Advantage Plan? I have never missed a payment and the car is in top condition.
    I just received a letter from Mitsubishi credit telling me that I will have to pay a "disposition" fee if I don't buy a new car from them. They do not say how much this will be. I know I must pay $.10 a mile for every mile over my contract, but I cannot find the "disposition" fee in the contract. If I must pay them $4000 to get a new car or the "disposition" fee to return the car how can I win here?
    This is a long winded way of asking for advise on how not to get ripped off. I loved the car and would like a new one, but every time I have talked to them(dealer) they want higher payments than I can afford and some fee or big down payment. I am currently paying $425.00 a month and would like to pay $100 less.
    How can I make this work? Is my dealer just trying to put the screws to me?
    Thanks
  • tj99saharatj99sahara Member Posts: 9
    Can someone tell me the residual and money factors for a 36/mo, 12,000 mile/year lease?
    Hi todde2. Leases are not like cash purchases or finance contracts. When you lease a new vehicle, your monthly payments basically only cover the interest that you are being charged and the vehicle's estimated depreciation. At the end of your lease term, you will not have established any equity in the car or truck that you have been driving. The only way that you can make money on it by trading it in is if your lease-end purchase option (or the price that you are able to negotiate for your car if the bank is willing to work with you) is significantly less than your car's actual market value. This usually does not happen. As a result, most people who are leasing either purchase their vehicle and continue to drive it or just turn it in and walk away at lease-end.

Many lending institutions charge what is called a termination or disposition fee at lease-end to cover the reconditioning vehicles. This fee usually amounts to around $300 or so, and will frequently be waived if you purchase another vehicle from the same manufacturer.

Car_Man
    Hello tj99sahara. Here is the information that you are looking for. If you lease a 2001 BMW 530i through BMW Financial Services for 36 months and with 12,000 miles per year prior to the end of 2000, you will have to pay a lease money factor of .00350 and use a residual value of 61%. I hope that this info helps you out.

Car_Man
  • cshullcshull Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for the help on the Maxima, but now my wife is thinking about a Sentra. Could you provide the payment info on a 2001 Nissan Sentra SE on a 36 month/12k mile lease assuming an automatic transmission and the SE performance package as the only options. I would only be placing first month and fees down. Thanks for your help.

Also, do you know about the $500 end of year cash I have seen advertised. Is this applicable on this model, and is it only til the end of the year?

Thanks, Christian
  • gperrgperr Member Posts: 157
    Car_man,

Hi again. I am still shopping.

What are the current residuals and Money Factors for the following:

Honda Prelude (base) 5-spd
    Honda Prelude SH
    VW Jetta GLS V6 5-spd

24 months, 27 months, 30 months, 33, 36, and 39 months
    all 12K miles???

Thanks
    Gregg
  • e33e33 Member Posts: 8
    Just curious if anyone is familiar with the concept of a one-payment lease? I remember them with Cadillac several years ago.
    Any companies still doing these?

I believe it is a lease of normal term but with no money factor and all payments are made in one lump at the beginning.

FYI- I am looking at a 2001 LX 470. approx 3 years- 12,000 miles.
    Thanks,
    Eric
  • tj99saharatj99sahara Member Posts: 9
    Thanks Cabman! I thought BMW had a better program, unless I'm not calculating correctly. With an MSRP of $46,870.00, an invoice of $41,930, figuring $1,500 profit, I get a payment of $679.29 plus tax. I thought I did this with last year's model and came up with a payment about $555.00/mo? What's up with that?
    Hi again Christian. I am familiar with the $500 year-end bonus cash that Nissan is advertising. I believe that this cash probably applies to the Maxima, but am not sure if it is available on the Sentra. For now I will calculate your monthly lease payments on this car without including any sort of bonus cash. If you lease a 2001 Nissan Sentra SE w/the performance pkg. and an automatic transmission for $500 over invoice for 3 years with 12,000 miles per through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp. prior to the end of the year your zero-down pre-tax monthly lease payments should be around $269 per month.

Car_Man
    Gregg, here's the info that you're looking for. The 2001 Honda Prelude's American Honda Finance Corp. lease money factors are currently .00386 for up to 30 months and .00345 for 36 and 39 months. Its 12,000 miles per year residual values are 65% for 24 mo., 63% for 27 mo., 62% for 30 mo., 60% for 33 mo., 59% for 36 mo., and 57% for 39 mo. terms.

The lease money factors for the 2001 Volkswagen Jetta GLS V6 with manual transmission through VW Credit are currently .00299 for up to 30 mo., .00270 for 36 mo., and .00261 for 39 mo. Its 12,000 mi/yr residuals are 67% for 24 mo., 63% for 30 mo., and 60% for 36 & 39 mo.

Car_Man
    Hi Eric. Many lending institutions offer pre-paid or one-payment leases, but to the best of my knowledge none of these programs are completely interest free. Instead most banks that offer this sort of program provide consumers with a break in the interest rate that they would have normally had to pay. Lexus Financial Services does currently have a one-pay lease program that you could use to lease an LX 470. If you pre-paid a 3 year lease on this truck through them, I believe that you would receive a discount in the lease interest rate of about 3.12%.

Car_Man
    Tj99sahara, I don't know exactly what BMW's programs were like in the past on this car off of the top of my head. However, I can assure you that your calculations of what it would cost you to lease this car right now are correct.

Car_Man
  • jmn4jmn4 Member Posts: 2
    Hi Car Man,
    Could you please approximate the lease payments on a 2001 Chevrolet Venture van? The van is fully loaded and we are looking at a two year lease. The dealer has indicated the lease payments are going to be substantially higher than what we are currently paying ($231 per month on a 1998 Venture), due to lower residual values. I would like to ensure the dealer is providing accurate information before proceeding with the transaction. Thank you for your help.
  • e33e33 Member Posts: 8
    Thanks Carman. That "discount" doesn't seem like a great deal. Tell me if I am missing something.

Couldn't I create my own pre-paid lease? Lets say the car cost 65,000. I ask for a 3 year lease and they say the residual is 40,000. If I put 0 down, then I basically repay 25,000 plus interest over 3 years. What if, at inception, I put 25,000 down as a cap cost reduction? Then they would have nothing to charge me for the next 3 years, right? I have paid no interest then, except the interest I would have gotten on the 25K if I had kept it in the bank.
  • artmbgolfartmbgolf Member Posts: 57
    I have been looking at a Cadillac 1 Pay Lease. They still have them and discount the money factor by 1.75%. Leases base the interest on the Cap Cost minus the Residual, not the Depreciation. A 1 Pay reduces interest, but does not eliminate interest.

Example: (Cap Cost + Residual) X (Money Factor / 24) = Monthly Interest. (Always divid by 24, even if a 36+ month lease.
  • woodybuickwoodybuick Member Posts: 33
    Art, you are close on the numbers.. when you go one-pay on a 24 months lease, you deduct 1.5%. If you go 36 months, you deduct 2.25% Either way, if you can afford to do that, it is a break even situation when you factor in use of your own money by taking the payment option. Instead of paying all up front, set up two different CD's. Split the total of your payments into 3 (for 36 months) or in half (for 24 month lease). For 36 months, take one third and invest in a high yield CD for 2 yrs. Take another third (or one half if 24 months) and invest for 1 year. When a CD comes due, cash out and put the money in the bank to use for the payments. Now you are making payments, but are collecting more interest by using your own money. I hope this makes sense as I feel I have just rambled on.

I hope this clears up some information. And every bit of it is true. Artmbgolf can back me up on this (FYI, it's Tccad1 from the cadillac boards)
  • jntnjntn Member Posts: 1
    Hello!

I would like to know if this is a decent deal.
    2001 MB E430 w/ E1, E2 packages 0 down, $898 per month for 39 months.

Also, if I decide to put lets say 10 payments up front, how much would a fair reduction in monthly payment should there be?

Thanks,
    Jon
    Jmn4, I would be glad to help you out. Without even running any numbers I can tell you that (unfortunately) your monthly payments for this van will be significantly higher than what you are paying now. A little more information about the deal that you are interested in would be very helpful though. How many miles per year do you plan on driving and what is the exact model and options of this van? This information will help me to be much more accurate in my calculations. Once I have it, I will run some numbers for you. Talk to you soon.

Car_Man
    Host Smart Shoppers / FWI Message Boards
    E33, you are right their current pre-paid lease discount really doesn't justify tying up such a large sum of money for a period of several years. Unfortunately, I do not think that your idea of creating your own pre-paid lease very prudent because it really is not a good idea to make such a large down payment on a lease. I say this because if for some reason your vehicle is stolen and not recovered or totaled during your lease term your insurance company will pay off your bank for the vehicle that you are driving and your down payment essentially disappears. It's not very fair, but it does happen.

Car_Man
  • pryan2639pryan2639 Member Posts: 1
    Hey folks,

Maybe you can help me understand a few things about leasing a car. I just recently, with the help of my father, leased a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee. In my new car search I was considering a 2001 BMW 325i. After the visit to the BMW dealership I realized it would not be financially possible.

My Jeep has the sticker price of $28,500 and the BMW I wanted had a sticker of $32,500 (not a huge difference in my opinion). When we went and talked numbers with the BMW people it was going to cost $700 a month to lease the car for 48 months with $3000 down I wanted. They were not able to go down any lower.

I went to th Jeep dealership and put $3000 down and will pay $400 a month. My question for all of you is how the hell can a $4,000 difference in sticker price equal a $300 difference in monthly payments? It has something to do with dealer incentives and interest rates, please explain.

Also, what do you think my monthly payments would have been if I had wanted to buy the BMW over a seven year period (84 months). Thanks
  • jmn4jmn4 Member Posts: 2
    Hello Carman,
    Thank you for your response. Here is the additional information you requested in order to do some calculations. The Venture van is an LS model with the following options: RKE, A/C (including rear), r/wdo defogger, 6-way pwr seats (driver and passenger), radio with cassette and cd player, up scale interior (although not leather), automatic transmission, 6 cylinder engine and 2 sliding doors. Basically, the vehicle is optioned-out, although we are not getting the television. The two-year lease terms are $2000 down and allows 12,000 driving miles per year. There is also a $500 cash back offer if purchased prior to January 2. If you need additional information, please let me know. Thank you again for your help.
  • carshopping4carshopping4 Member Posts: 7
    car_man,
    what would reasonable lease payments be for:
    1) 2001 Mercedes E320 w/ E1, E2, active ventilated & multi-contour seats -- MSRP: 53080, Invoice: 49410, Edmunds TMV: 50903 for 48 months / 20000 miles per year 0 down and for 60 months / 20000 miles per year 0 down. Also, for each $1000 I might put down how would it effect the payment?
    2) 2001 Lexus GS300 w/ All Season Tires, Gold Kit, ML Audio System Pkg, Wheel Locks -- MSRP: 45386, Invoice: 38949, Edmunds TMV: 41634 for 48 months / 20000 miles per year 0 down.
    Thanks!
  • jwijwi Member Posts: 1
    I'm currently living in Southern CA and am 13 months into a 36 month lease on a 2000 Mustang convertible. In May I'm moving to Chicago, which is not the best place for a car like that. So I'm wondering what my options are. I read the lease and it seems like we almost have to pay the remaining monthly payments anyway as a penalty if we turn the car in early. A couple of things about the car-

- We've kept the car under mileage. If we have to drive it back to Chicago, we may not go over our 12K per year mileage
    - The car is in really good condition (now - that's not to say what will happen to it the first winter in IL)
    - The lease says it's a max. $1000 charge for not turning the car back in where we got it- but does tea apply to out-of-state Ford delearships? Can we even turn it in at any Ford dealer?
    - I wouldn't mind having another car, it's just a convertible is a bad choice for Chicago

Are there any other options besides turning it in before we go and paying the huge penalty, or taking it with us and possibly paying at the end of the term for additional mileage or excessive wear-and-tear?
  • llawrencellawrence Member Posts: 1
    Hello Carman,
    Would you please help me with the following items? I would like to know what the residual values would be on an '01 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport for 24 & 36 months.

Also, do you know of any lease offers from Dodge?

Lastly, where can I find a good leasing organization to work with other than the Daimler-Chrysler financial group?

Thanks, Carman!
  • ayu91076ayu91076 Member Posts: 4
    Hi Car_man!

I'm planing to lease the 2001 3.2TL w/Nav. and I need some help with the numbers.

I'm looking for a 36 or a 39 mo. lease with down payment of $2000+first mo.+tax on the $2000 down+DMV fee+Acquisition fee. 12K mile per mo.

First I would like to know what kind of payment I'm looking at (36 and 39 mo).

And what is the residual value for this car after 36 mo. and 39 mo.

If I do have excellent credit, what kind of lease factor I'm looking at? (I was hoping for 0.0025 or 0.00292).

By the way, I can get this car for $29,000+tax+fee.

Thank You,

Ayu91076
    Pryan2639, I responded to the other post that you made on the same subject here in the Finance, Warranty, and Insurance Message Board. Please check there for my answer to your question.

Car_Man
    OK jmn4, so you want to lease a 2001 Chevrolet Venture AS that probably has an MSRP of around $26,160 (correct me if I'm wrong) and an invoice price of $23,311 (again let me know if I'm off) through MAC for 24 months with 12,000 miles per year and $2,000 down. If you lease this van soon enough and take advantage of the $500 year-end bonus cash, I would say that your monthly payments should be around $418 per month. Of course, your exact payments will depend upon what sort of price you are able to negotiate.

Car_Man
    Hi carshopping4. According to the calculations that I made using the information that you provided to me, if you were to lease this 2001 E230 Sedan through Mercedes-Benz Credit Corp. for 5 years with 15,000 miles per (that's the highest mileage allowance that I was able to find information for) your $0 down pre-tax monthly payments would be slightly over $700 per month. From the looks of it, every additional $1,000 that you put down will lower your monthly payments on this car by about $20.

OK, now let's take a look at the 2001 Lexus GS 300. If you lease this car (without the Navigation System) at the Edmunds.com True Market Value price through Lexus Financial Services prior to January 2nd for 48 months with 15,000 miles per year your $0 down pre-tax monthly payments will be about $630 per month.

Car_Man
    Happy New Year (wll almost), llawrence. I would be glad to help you out. If you choose to lease a 2001 Dodge Caravan Sport through Chrysler Financial prior to January 8th the 24 and 36 month 15,000 miles per year residual values would be 55% and 48% respectively. Unfortunately, Chrysler Financial does not have any special lease money factors available on this van at the moment, so if you lease though them you will have to use their standard program.

As far as other banks that you can lease this van through go, most dealerships have computer systems that allow them to query all of the various lease programs that independent banks across the country have available at any point in time. However, there has been quite a shake up in the independent leasing market lately and most banks that are not directly affiliated with an automaker have become much less aggressive with their lease programs. As a result, you may have a hard time finding a bank with a more attractive lease program that Chrysler Financial's.

Car_Man
    Hi Ayu91076. I am sorry to say that you are being a little optimistic about the lease money factor that you will be able to get on this car. Even if your credit is spotless, Acura is not providing any sort of lease support on the TL at this point. So, if you lease this car through American Honda Finance Corp. you will have to use their standard lease money factors, which would be .00345 for both 36 and 39 month terms. Your exact monthly lease paments for this car will depend upon what sort of price you are able to negotiate. Let's say that you want to lease a 2001 Acura TL w/Navigation through AHFC for 36 months and with 12,000 miles per year. This car has a full MSRP of $31,030. If you are able to lease it for $29,000 your pre-tax monthly lease payments would be about $375 with $2,000 down. If you change the lease term to 39 months your payments will drop to about $365 per month.

Car_Man
  • ayu91076ayu91076 Member Posts: 4
    Hi Car_Man,

Happy New Year! Thank you very much for your reply. I can see you are using 62% residual value on the 36 mo. lease and 61% on the 39 mo. lease.
    My local Acura is giving me 62%/36mo. and 61%/39mo. but with the lease factor of 0.004. They told me this is the standard lease factor for this car...they can get 0.0035 on only the CL Type-S.
    My question is, how can I get standard lease factor of 0.00345 for AHFC?
    Also, the acquisition fee is $550...is there any way I can reduce or waive this fee?

Thank You,

Ayu91076
  • tonychrystonychrys Member Posts: 1,310
    I saw this ad in a local paper yesterday:

"It's a fact! When the year ends lease residuals go down! Your payments will increase, so lease now!"

In general, do lease residuals change just because the calendar year changes?
  • lizzytishlizzytish Member Posts: 1
    What is the best lease deal I can expect on the mentioned vehicle. I want to lease for 36 months. Please include area estimate (Malison, New Jersey area) I do not have a trade in vehicle. Please include up front costs.. what would they be and what would the monthly payments be. Should we know about dealer's incentives or any other information that would be helpful. Would lower interest rates be worth waiting for?
    Hi Ayu91076. It almost sounds to me as though the dealership that you are dealing with is marking up AHFC's base standard lease money factor to bake additional profit into your deal. According to all of the information that I have seen, AHFC has a standard lease money factor of .00345 for 33 to 48 month terms through January 3rd. Of course, this rate assumes that your credit is in good shape. If it's not then your rates will be higher.

Also, the last that I heard, American Honda Finance Corporation's acquisition fee is only $450. Either this has changed very recently, the dealership is using a bank other than AHFC, or they are marking-up the acquisition fee to bake additional profit into your deal. This $450 charge is something that is assessed by the bank that you are leasing through and the dealership that you are negotiating with really does not have any authority to waive it.

Car_Man
    Well, Tony, to a certain extent this ad's claims are true. The vast majority of manufacturers' captive finance companies' lease programs expire at some point within the next two weeks. The new programs that these banks subsequently issue will probably have slightly lower residual values on certain models. Still, I really don't foresee any model's resids falling more than a point or two at most, if they change at all. This slight decline in residuals would make a vehicle's monthly lease payments slightly more expensive, but this isn't quite the disaster that this ad is making it out to be.

Car_Man
  • zonalmanzonalman Member Posts: 1
    Some banks will waive the lease acquisition fee if: 1. Your credit is stellar or
    2. You are a current lease customer of theirs

New car lease residual %'s do decrease over time as the model year proceeds, but not as drastically as leasable used vehicle residuals.
  • zscott1zscott1 Member Posts: 19
    Car-man,
    I have ordered a Silver 2001.5 Audi A4 with Quattro celebration package, Quattro sport package, cold, xenon, ESP. I have agreed on a price and have not decided to lease or not. Please provide me with Residual and, Audi MF. I am in Kansas City and would like a 39 month with 15K/year. I do not take delivery of this car until early April, is this too early to get accurate info?
    Thanks in advance
  • afryarafryar Member Posts: 50
    Lizzytish, I'm nearing the end of my lease on a 98 Accord EX V6 coupe. My payments in Mass. are 299/month plus tax so around 315.00/month. That was with about 2,200 down and that covered security dep., tax, fees, 15,000 miles per year, etc... I'll have to pull the paperwork to get more details. Good Luck, it's a great car.
    Hi zscott1. I would be glad to provide you with the information that you are looking for. However, Audi's current lease program expires tomorrow and I have not seen their new one yet. Also, you will have to use the program that is in effect when you physically take delivery of your car. So the money factors and residual values that would be used to lease your car in April could be significantly different than the ones that are in effect in today. Audi's lease programs generally run for one to two months at a time. If you would like, check back with me early next week and I would be glad to share Audi's current lease details with you. They will give you an approximate idea of how much this car will cost you to lease, but in order to get an accurate estimate of your monthly payments you will need to check back with me closer to your actual delivery date.

Car_Man
This discussion has been closed.