It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Buying a Used C-Class
1. If the 01-07 models have roughly the same exterior design, were there any improvements through those years that make any later models more desirable?
2. I have a Scion tc that I'll be looking to trade in (Blue Book trade-in is around $10,000) and hope to keep payments under $300 per month. I think that'll mean a sales price of $25,000 or lower. Any things related to that to keep in mind?
3. I don't need all the bells and whistles a Mercedes can provide but beyond the standard things like A/C, AT and stuff, I'd probably like as many of the following as I could snag:
* Trip computer (but don't need GPS)
* Bluetooth connection to take calls through the car speakers.
* Premium stereo (lots of thump)
* Satellite radion
* iPod compatible (through a jack, at least, so I don't have to use one of those dang FM transmitter deals any longer)
4. And with gas prices being what they are, I want to avoid models that might not get the usual 20-25 MPG that most C-Class sedans seem to get. Are they all pretty much the same, mileage wise?
5. And what else should I be considering?
Thanks for your help!