Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Corolla Paint Problems

14567810»

Comments

• Just for the record I own a 2007 corolla LE "Blue color", it chipped/lost paint on the hood and looks ugly. Everything else is in perfect working condition, dealer serviced etc but I cannot put it up for sale because the ugly hood only invites embarrassing offers/trade-in. So I have no choice but to keep it. And like many others I got a quote for $1200 and one body shop offered to do it for $600 but he would replace entire hood and I thought it was a bad idea.

• 4asmyle4asmyle Posts: 2

I would like to know of anyone with a Canadian Toyota Corolla, with the paint peeling on it. I have a 2009 Toyota Rav4, with the paint peeling on it. I am gathering info on Toyota's with paint problems. Preferably 2007-2014's. Preferably Canadian manufactured, as I am not sure of complaint process in the U.S.

• fore1fore1 Posts: 1

Buyer Beware - My wife owns a 2010 Rave 4 and the paint is peeling off the roof just above the windshield. The car is one year beyond the 3 year warranty. No help is available from either the dealership or Toyota. Upon inspection the paint in this area is blistering and evidently begins peeling off from wind and rain. I have owned more than 10 new automobiles of different makes in my lifetime. I usually own my cars for 8 to 10 years. I have never had a problem with the paint finish on any of them. Toyota, never again!

14567810»