Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chrysler Pacifica Engine Questions and Problems

2»

Comments

• All I can tell you is good luck!!! For the simple fact Chrysler didn't help us out at all. We ended up having a rebuilt engine put in the car through a local shop not the dealer( they will rip you) took the car out of state it ran well..soon after it seems like the transmission was trying to slip alittle..we were told by the shop that because the new engine may not coincide with the original transmission we might have to get a new transmission sometime in the future...long story short we were still financing this nightmare car so we let it go back to the finance company...My opinion would be to get rid of that car as fast as you can ...we will NEVER buy another Chrysler vehicle!!! I am going back to BMW!!! Good luck!!!
  • I have a 2007 Crapcifica!!!! I'm reading what everyone has to say about this and I am absolutely furious. I have one that now needs tie rods replaced. Both motor mounts replaced and that's not to say that its going to fix all my problems!!!! It has less then 50,000 miles on it!!!! You think a car with low milage and garage kept would be a great deal, WRONG! I'm a single mom trying desperately to get on my feet and this is in no way any help. Thanks for the kick back down Chrysler! NEVER EVER WILL I BUY A CHRYLSER PRODUCT AGAIN!!!!
2»