Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lincoln MKS Lease Questions

2»

Comments

• Hi Josh. Ford Credit's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Lincoln MKS AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 3.5% and 54%, respectively.

I don't believe that Ford is currently providing any cash incentives on leases of this car.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,824
    A reporter is looking to speak to a recent buyer of a Lincoln vehicle. Please send your daytime phone number to ctalati@edmunds.com by Tuesday, October 13, 2009.

Thanks,
    Chintan
    Corporate Communications
    Edmunds.com

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• Car_man

Thank you very much for the info, I have a couple more questions for you if you could get the info.

1) What would be the money factor and residual for the MKS AWD 15k / year on a 24 month lease.

2) Is there a difference on the money factors and residuals for the ecoboost?

Thanks

Josh
  • You're welcome Josh. Ford Credit's October base lease rate for a 27 month lease (it is currently running its specials for 27 months, instead of 24) of a 2010 Lincoln MKS AWD is 2.25%.

The addition of Ecoboost doesn't seem to have any impact upon this car's lease rates, but I believe that it increases its residual values by 1%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi guys, I sold my Cadillac CTS 2008 and I just bought the MKS, but the dealer here (Dubai) is very bad, there's no navigation system in it, i told them that i need one with navigation system/Microsoft sync..but they said sorry..we can't get you one..then i asked them to help me to find where they sale the original system...again they told me that they don't know where to get it from..
    I was searching the net looking for the original navigation system for my MKS, hoping that someone can help me here.

Thank you all.
  • 10sfan10sfan Posts: 136
    Can you provide the current Ford Credit base lease rate for a 24 month lease with 12k per year ?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hey 10sfan. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2010 Lincoln MKS 2WD with 12,000 miles per year are 0.25% and 61%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • madradmadrad Posts: 24
    Hello Car man...my Infiniti lease finishes up June 24. Want to give the MKS a good look. I've seen you refer to base lease rate and money factor--how do those relate? Do you have any idea yet as to MF and residuals for 2011 MKS, eco-boost, AWD, 12K year, 24 month lease? Your info really helped me get a good deal on the Infiniti 2 years ago. Many thanks in advance.
  • msbuzz1msbuzz1 Posts: 2
    There is a banner add on this web page for the 2010 mks fwd for $499 a month and $2,093 due at signing*. Any in depth information on this would be greatly appreciated.(My local dealer in Maine claims to know nothing about this deal)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,671
    I don't know for sure...

But, I clicked on the ad... and tried various zip codes...

The only zips that showed the lease deal were in Michigan... :surprise:

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• msbuzz1msbuzz1 Posts: 2
    Thanks for the reply......

I just saw the same ad on hgtv and natgeotv so I tried a few zip codes and new haven conn. and white plains ny both showed the lease deal.

Does anyone know for sure what the residency restrictions if any are?

I'm going to call a few dealers in the am and post my findings.
  • loudubeloudube Posts: 4
    What would be the money factor and residual for the MKS AWD 15k / year on a 24 month lease?

Do you know if any additonal incentives are available for a 2012?

Thanks,
    Lou
2»