Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

New car question....

playbaitplaybait Member Posts: 2
edited March 2014 in Mitsubishi
Im looking to spend aboutt $15,000 dollars on a car. And I am looking into buying something that already has a turbo.. Ive narrowed it down to 3 choices but could be open to other suggestions.
1 Evo
2 neon srt-4
3 wrx sti
which is the best bang for the buck and easiest to upgrade.
any help would be appreciated

Comments

• paisanpaisan Member Posts: 21,181
    The only one you can get for $15k would probably be the Neon.

-mike
  • Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    I'm with paisan. You don't have enough money in your budget. The EVO and STi would cost at least 2X what you are planning to spend. The Dodge Neon, of course, would not be "new". You could afford a 2005 SRT-4 however.

Visiting Host
  • playbaitplaybait Member Posts: 2
    30 thousand used... Im talking used cars... New means new to me not off the lot brand new.... im talking 50,000 or so miles
  • paisanpaisan Member Posts: 21,181
    Just about any Evo or Sti that you get that cheap, will likely be pretty beat.

It also depends what you want to do with it etc.

-mike
  • carmaxsrt4carmaxsrt4 Member Posts: 4
    i got my srt4 for 13000 with 40 k on it. i work with 3 guys here. one has an 06 wrx sti. one has 93 twin turbo RX7. and the las has a 06 EVO VIII. then PUT in my 05 stage 2 SRT4 we all have fun but the kicker is that the 6Gs i saved went in the a my stage to mods and i still have a lower payment. :D:D:D
This discussion has been closed.