Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford Flex Lease Questions

Comments

• clark4clark4 Posts: 9
    My latest quote for:

SEL FWD
    MSRP $36,720
    Cap Cost $31,917
    36 mo
    zero down
    36K miles
    $525/mo

There is about $1700 up front including first month, acq fee and reg.
  • golicgolic Posts: 714
    Are you getting the Leases through Ford or are they 3rd party? Who is writing the leases??

thanks-
  • Car Man,

My wife is begging me to take her to lease her a new Flex tomorrow. Last day of advertised Employee Pricing. We have 2 months to go on present Pilot Lease so we are not pressed but dont want to give up potential big discounts offered thru EP. Two questions:
    1. Any rumors out there as to whether Ford will extend EP into February/March on Flex or not? and
    2. Live is North Jersey 07601 area and trying to find out interest and residual figures presently offered by Ford so I can calc lease numbers. Assume $15K/yr 36 month lease. Also, I see a $1000 rebate online also. Is that for leases and purchases?

thanks,
  • Hi xdgelbertx. Ford did not extend its Employee Pricing offer for the month of February.

Ford Credit's February base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Flex Limited AWD or SEL AWD with 15,000 miles per year in your area are 1.0% and 48%, respectively. I believe that Ford is currently providing a $250 cash incentive on leases of this model in your area right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • With current Ford incentives, we just leased a Flex SE with Painted roof, Sync, and 6 Disk, and rear backup sensor system.

$2000 down total
    39 months
    10,500 miles/year

$410/month.

We opted for the service plan as well, which includes all oil changes, brakes, hoses, etc...(usually that's normal maintenance that needs to be taken care of and is not paid for). That made our payment

$429/month.

The car is amazing!!! We love it!!!
  • I looked at leasing a Flex. Decided against it after working the numbers. It is actually cheaper to buy one. Financing $28,000 with ZERO down, your monthly payment is only $411. (1.9% for 72 months is the current special offer through Ford Credit). I think $28,000 is about invoice price on an SE FWD. You can get WAY WAY under invoice right now so that number would actually include sales tax. You also get $500 customer cash. Should've bought it, in my opinion anyway.
  • baggs32baggs32 Posts: 3,210
    Hi Carman,
    I was quoted $499 per month, after TTL, for 39 months/10500 miles per year on a 2009 Flex SEL with Sync, white roof, and rubber mats. Zero down (I'm guessing the first month's payment and security deposit are added into the lease payment in this case) and I have an X-Plan PIN which means I pay no fees either. I still have 3 payments left on my '06 Explorer lease and it is due to be turned in on 5/25/2009. Those 3 payments come to just about $1500 all together. I noticed on cars.com that the Flex currently has a $1500 lease loyalty incentive right now which I haven't seen mentioned here on Edmunds. Is that incentive really available and what exactly is it for? I'm guessing it was not factored into my quote and I'm wondering if I qualify for it and therefore allow me to turn the Explorer in early without any money out of my pocket?

I'm a little fearful of waiting until late May or early June to lease a Flex because the lease deals may be long gone by then. If you have any insight into that, I'm all ears!

Seems like there's a catch but I want to make sure. :)

Thanks for your help.
  • Congratulations on getting your new Flex, satchriani. Thanks for taking the time to share the details of your lease with everyone. Real world examples like this are always helpful for others who are in the market. If you haven't yet, make sure to hop on over to the Dealer Ratings & Reviews section of Edmunds.com to share your thoughts on your recent dealer experience with others as well. Enjoy your new ride!

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi baggs32. I believe that Ford Credit does usually have some sort of owner loyalty incentive for current lessees who lease or finance a new vehicle through Ford Credit. $1,500 sounds about right to me.

If I personally was in your situation though, I would wait until my current lease was up to get something new. It would drive me nuts knowing that I paid $1,500 more than I should have for my new vehicle just because I wanted to get it a couple of months early.

The only risk that you run in waiting is that Ford will be forced to pull the plug on its lease program, like General Motors and Chrysler had to. This is probably unlikely, but who knows what will happen in this economy.

To be honest with you, $500 per month seems like a lot of money to lease a Ford Flex to me anyhow. Leasing just isn't what it used to be for domestic vehicles. The Flex is probably slightly bigger, but you could lease a fairly similar nice AWD Subaru for at least $100 per month less than that, if not $150/month less. That seems like a much better value to me.

If I really wanted a Flex, I personally would be more inclined to finance it instead of lease it.

Car_man
    Host
    The only risk that you run in waiting is that Ford will be forced to pull the plug on its lease program, like General Motors and Chrysler had to. This is probably unlikely, but who knows what will happen in this economy.

That is my only worry right now. Financing the same Flex would up the payment to over $600 per month for 5 years and that I don't like.

To be honest with you, $500 per month seems like a lot of money to lease a Ford Flex to me anyhow.

Remember that's with the first payment, security deposit, whatever other up front fees, and the 10% PA sales tax (calculated based on the monthly payment and added to it each month) all rolled in so I don't have to pay anything at signing. Just sign and drive. The actual monthly payment with tax would be more like $440 or $450 per month but I'd have to hand over about $1400 at signing. I'd rather roll it in and pay the low interest rate.

I have to disagree. The Tribeca is a lot smaller inside and the front two seats make you feel like you're sitting in Mork from Ork's egg ship. The Subies do lease better these days but I'd rather pay a little more for a vehicle I like a LOT more.

Thanks for the tips! I'm most likely going to wait but it's good to know that the loyalty incentive is valid just in case things change.
  • My local dealer is offering $5,500 off Flex MSRP'd at $28620 and an additional $1,500 off for "renewal rebate."

Why would you use X-Plan in this buyer's market? X-Plan is barely invoice pricing. You should be able to walk into ANY dealer in America and get WAY under X-Plan.
    My local dealer is offering $5,500 off Flex MSRP'd at $28620 and an additional $1,500 off for "renewal rebate."

Um, with X-Plan I get invoice which is about $1900 on the MSRP $28620 model you state. Add the $3000 rebate to that, the $1500 "renewal rebate", which is actualy the lease loyalty rebate, and I save $6400, plus the fees, plus don't have to pay any dealer fees. All without having to negotiate for one single minute. I can walk in, sign, and drive out.

You should be able to walk into ANY dealer in America and get WAY under X-Plan.

I disagree. It's winter here in the snow belt and anything AWD still carries a slight premium. Local market and demand play a big role in how low the dealer is willing to go.
  • chuck68516chuck68516 Posts: 195
    My way was $7083 off vs your $6400. This was first offer with no negotiating. Could get way better.

Here's another example of why X-Plan is useless.
    2009 Flex SEL AWD
    MSRP: $35,410
    X-Plan: $33,287

WHOOPIE!!! You are getting $2,123 off sticker. YAY! Also, "the fees and any dealer fees" should only be the acquisition fee and maybe a document fee. Big deal. You are only saving about $700. My suggestion is to negotiate a price without ever mentioning the X-Plan. Ask anyone their opinion. X-Plan and any other so called "supplier" discount is good the day a new model comes out or when you are looking at a hard to find model where there is little negotiation room. It is not useful when it is March and the car has been sitting on the lot for 7-8 months. It should have depreciated $2,123 on it's own by now.
  • djhalptertdjhalptert Posts: 115
    I'm looking at a $35K+ SEL AWD with Sync. When my negotiations stalled, I asked my dealer if it would help if I used my x-plan pin. He pretty much laughed in my face. Apparently the dealer holdback (which he offered to split with me) is $1400. So with $4,500 in rebates and getting half of that holdback, plus negotiating over $500 under invoice to begin with, I'm already way under anything the x-plan could do for me.

I had the same situation with Subaru. I thought the VIP Partner Program my wife can get through her work would help us. Wrong. The sales lady also laughed in my face when I mentioned it. I think in this economic climate these programs have become useless. I guess the only advantage of it would be the fact that you wouldn't have to negotiate any deals. Of course that is at the cost of a way higher car payment.
    Again, your location and the time of the year matters. I'm not going to get that much off of an AWD model around here until the MY change. I can guarantee that. My lease is up in May and I'll need a new vehicle at that exact time. The X-Plan discount is going to be much better any negotiated sellling price on a lease right now. If you guys can do better where you are that's just great for you. I'm not moving anytime soon though.

If I were buying then sure maybe I could negotiate a better deal than X-Plan at a dealer I've never used before. The one I have been leasing from is one I trust and they always give me a fair price with no hassle, X-Plan or no. That's worth more to me than $10 per month.
    My way was $7083 off vs your $6400. This was first offer with no negotiating. Could get way better.

Add the $700 in fees and I'm right there with you. There isn't a dealer within my range that would give that much off on the first try on an AWD Flex. You're also reaching the point at which the dealer will make no profit so I don't see how you think they are going to go low enough to make the deal "way better".

Buying or leasing with X-Plan gives you a fair and fast deal. I'm not keen on spending weeks of my life trying to squeeze every last red cent out of a dealer. I know some people like to do that and are willing to do that but I'm not part of that group.

Your advice is noted but no thanks. Every dealer I've dealt with quoted sticker first and worked down from there. I've always done much better with X or S-Plan.
    What numbers are you being offered right now? Sale price? Money Factor? Residual? What is the MSRP?

Also you said you had an Explorer that you leased? What is your payment?
    What numbers are you being offered right now? Sale price? Money Factor? Residual? What is the MSRP?

Since I can't turn the Explorer in, without penalty, until May I've only asked for an OTD monthly payment with no money down and no money due at signing. Just sign then drive. I told them I have an X-Plan PIN, which I do, and the MSRP of the Flex in question was $35,465 give or take. $499 per month for 39 months at 10,500 miles per year was his quote. I don't have any more details right now because I was just testing the water so to speak.

Why?

Also you said you had an Explorer that you leased? What is your payment?

Yes. 2006 Explorer XLT 4WD. MSRP was something like $34,500. $495 per month for 39 months, 10,500 miles per year. We traded a 2005 Escape in when we leased it and negative equity was involved. I think it was something like $1500 we lost on the trade. 2 payments left on the Explorer.

PA taxes the monthly payment 10% rather than taxing the purchase price with leases.

All we care about is getting a fair price and an easy buying/leasing experience. I'm not one to battle the salesmen for another $10 to $20 off per month. If I know I'm being ripped off, which has happened once with a Mazda dealer, I'll battle for the better price for sure.
    Sounds to me like car dealers love dealing with you. $495 for an Explorer? Really? You are in LOADED BMW X3 territiory at near $500. And no $1,500 in negative equity isn't really going to change your payment that drastically on a 39 month lease. I bought a 2003 Explorer new in June 2003. It was stickered at just under $30,000. ($29,9XX). I paid $18,600 for it. X-Plan was probably $27,990. Do you know why you can't turn in your Explorer early without penalty? Because your payments are so high they can't absorb the residual.

I have turned in 2 Ford leases early with no penalty. Each time they gave me Trade-In Value which was higher than what my lease buyout was. Of course those were on a loaded 2002 Ranger (MSRP $24640) ZERO down, payment was $219 for 36 months. Traded it in 6 months early with no penalty. Leased into a 2004 Ford F-150 XLT (MSRP $27,320) payment was $273 for 36 months. Traded it in 4 months early. Leased into a 2007 Ford Edge (MSRP $32,690) payment is $340). Don't use X-Plan and you could turn YOUR leases in early with no penalty. Seriously, X-Plan is worthless.
    You are in LOADED BMW X3 territiory at near $500.

Yeah, after laying down $4000 for the fees and down payment. I finance all of that in so I don't have to write a check at signing. That takes you much closer to $600 per month for that tiny tin can BMW.

And no $1,500 in negative equity isn't really going to change your payment that drastically on a 39 month lease.

It added $30 per month.

I bought a 2003 Explorer new in June 2003. It was stickered at just under $30,000. ($29,9XX). I paid $18,600 for it. X-Plan was probably $27,990

Again, you bought. How is any of that relative to leasing? What were the incentives? Did you have a trade? Did you put money down? I'm guessing they lost money on that deal which is hard to believe. I've never met a dealer willing to lose money on a sale.

Do you know why you can't turn in your Explorer early without penalty? Because your payments are so high they can't absorb the residual.

No, the residual was too high and the value of an Explorer is at rock bottom right now. The residual was 52% which means they're going to have a really hard time selling it for what it's supposed to be worth when I turn it in. Why then would they let me turn it in early and forgo those last 2 payments which means they would lose even more money? Seriously, where are these dealer you go to who like to lose money on a regular basis?

I have turned in 2 Ford leases early with no penalty.

Not surprising. This was quite common before this year. I turned a lease in early, 2004 Mazda 6 S, a couple of years ago with no penalty too. What's your point?

Each time they gave me Trade-In Value which was higher than what my lease buyout was.

That's what they're supposed to do. Did you know you can sell your leased vehicle too? As long as you write a check for the balance of payments you get to keep the rest. The trade-in works that way too.

Don't use X-Plan and you could turn YOUR leases in early with no penalty.

Help me to make sense of this now. I should not use X-Plan and negotiate for a lower selling price. All while telling them I want to turn my lease in early with no penalty and ask them to pay for that too? I've tried pal, it doesn't work. Maybe where you are it does but this is truck and SUV land here and it just doesn't work that way. I did do that with a car as mentioned above. But not with a truck or SUV and I don't know anyone who ever did.

I'm not sure why some of you think that if it happened for you then those rules apply universally. There are significant differences in lease and purchase negotiations and incentives from region to region and even county to county. Time of year plays a role too. Right now I'm sure I could get a 2009 Fusion for a steal but not a Flex or an Edge for example. I'm not sure how to make you understand that. :confuse:
  • jmartin1jmartin1 Posts: 9
    Hi,
    I'm considering a Flex Limited. In the suburbs of Chicago, need 12,000 mi/yr, 3 year lease. Can you give me an idea of residual and money factor?
    Thanks!
    Ask anyone in the forum, X-Plan, or it's equivalent (GM, Chrysler, Subaru, etc.) is an absolute rip off in this buying climate or even 2 years ago for that matter. In case you don't own a calendar, most of the 2009's have been sitting on the car lots since around August. That's 7 months of depreciation. To have to pay OVER invoice right now is absolutely absurd. Big deal you save the $495 acquisition fee and maybe a document fee. The dealers are dying to sell/lease you a car right now. Again, ASK ANYONE. Unless you are using the discount for a Mustang V-8 or F-250 Super Duty it is ridiculous.

As to all of your rebuttals,

1. My brother leased a 2006 X3 with only security deposit down for $509. That is why I mentioned it.

2. $1,500 in negative equity raised your payment $30. Like I said, DIDN'T DRASTICALLY AFFECT PAYMENT. Quit making excuses why you got ripped off on your lease. It wasn't because of the negative equity.

3. I bought a $30,000 Explorer in 2003 for $18,600 WITH ZERO DOWN, NO TRADE-IN. I mentioned it because you got $2,000 off your MSRP and I got over $11,000. Rule #1 of leasing, negotiate a SELLING PRICE FIRST. Then tell them you want to lease. (of course you can't do this if you are using X-Plan, another reason why it is USELESS.)

4. You can't turn your lease in "because your payments are so high they can't absorb the residual." TRUE. If you knew anything about leasing, which you obviously don't, you would know how a lease buyout works. YOU DON'T PAY THE TOTAL OF ALL MONTHLY PAYMENTS LEFT! i.e. if your payment is $500 per month and you have 4 months left, your lease buyout isn't $2,000. Your lease buyout is determined solely on three things. Firstly, the depreciation fee. Secondly, a mileage adjustment. Thirdly, the real world value of the vehicle. Big deal your residual was 52%. Doesn't matter. If you would've negotiated a better selling price instead of using X-Plan your payment would be $350 a month instead of $500. The buyout would be worst case scenario $250 (depreciation amount) X 4 months = -$1,000. YOU DON'T HAVE TO WRITE A CHECK FOR THE BALANCE OF YOUR REMAINING PAYMENTS TO TRADE YOUR LEASE IN EARLY. YOU DON'T PAY THE SALES TAX OR RENT CHARGE FOR THE MONTHS YOU BUYOUT!

5. You are apparently one of the many people on this forum who go into a dealership and just take their word for everything. Just becuase they seemingly won't budge off their first offer doesn't mean you can't get a lower price. It just means you have to try harder. If you don't want to play their games, have fun paying $500 a month on a $350 vehicle. If you can't find an honest dealer locally branch out a little. Go 250 miles or more outside of your area. The amount of money you spend on gas there and back WILL be saved in one LOWER monthly payment. Plus, you will find that the selection of vehicles greatly improves as you look further outside your immediate area.
    I bought a $30,000 Explorer in 2003 for $18,600 WITH ZERO DOWN, NO TRADE-IN. I mentioned it because you got $2,000 off your MSRP and I got over $11,000.

I've seen final buy-down rebates of $8000+ for Explorers recently but by that time leases are over for the MY. Again, not helpful.

$1,500 in negative equity raised your payment $30. Like I said, DIDN'T DRASTICALLY AFFECT PAYMENT. Quit making excuses why you got ripped off on your lease.

I don't feel I was ripped off. I feel I got a fair price and I can live with that. If you can't then have fun pinching your pennies the rest of your life.

YOU DON'T PAY THE TOTAL OF ALL MONTHLY PAYMENTS LEFT! i.e. if your payment is $500 per month and you have 4 months left, your lease buyout isn't $2,000. Your lease buyout is determined solely on three things. Firstly, the depreciation fee. Secondly, a mileage adjustment. Thirdly, the real world value of the vehicle.

Yeah, that's one option if the trade-in value is anywhere near the balance you owe which is not the case on any SUV today. The other option is to pay your remaining payments (see option 2 below). You might know how to negotiate better prices but please don't try to fool all of us into thinking you know everything about leasing.

From the Ford Credit site:
    "Early Vehicle Return

* Return the vehicle to the original dealer
    * Sign a Vehicle Condition Report and Odometer Statement
    * Pay one of the following amounts, whichever is less

1. The difference, if any, between the Current Balance (see below) and the Fair Market Wholesale Value of the vehicle, plus an early termination fee (except California and some Wisconsin leases), plus all other amounts then due under the lease. The Fair Market Wholesale Value will be determined at your option by one of the three following methods:

1. An amount agreed to by you and the originating dealer, or
    2. The net amount received by Ford Credit upon the sale of the vehicle at wholesale auction, or
    3. An amount determined by a professional independent appraiser (the appraiser must be agreeable to Ford Credit and will be at your expense)

OR

2. The sum of the remaining unpaid lease payments, plus any excess wear and use and mileage charges, and all other amounts then due under the lease."

Have you looked back at posts in this thread by chance? Show me where anyone had a payment better than what I was quoted. And no, 2009 models have not been on the lots for 7 months now. Two local dealers finally received their first 2009 Explorers which have been in production for roughly 6 months now. There are several loaded Flex Limiteds around that have been sitting for a while but even with a great deal I'm not sure I'd want one. Everything else has been kept at low stock levels and new copies don't arrive until the old ones are gone. It sounds like you have one of those mega dealers near you if you can see '09s sitting around since August. I don't have one of those near me, at least not one that sells Fords, so it's pretty stable right now. You really and truly have to understand the differences in markets before handing out advice you take to be universal. I guess that's why we all ask carman for his thoughts and not you.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi jmartin1. ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Flex Limited AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 50%, respectively. As you can see, Ford Credit publishes lease rates instead of money factors for the vehicles that it leases. You can convert its lease rates into approximate money factor equivalents by dividing them by 2400. So a lease rate of 1.0% would be equivalent to a money factor of around 0.00042.

Car_man
    Host
    As I said, go to a high volume dealer. You live in Pittsburgh according to your profile. Tell me you can't find a "MEGA DEALER" within 250 miles?? Only if you aren't looking.

ANY dealer will tell you about your LEASE PAYOFF. Notice I didn't say BUY OUT. PAYOFF is as I described. It has nothing to do with an appraiser or fair market value. You owe what the rent charge portion of your payments add up to be plus/minus the trade-in they give you.

Pinching pennies??? Try pinching the $5600 you overpaid on your 39 month lease.

I guess that's why we all ask carman for his thoughts and not you.

FROM CAR_MAN (TO YOU) FEB. 24th, 2009: "To be honest with you, $500 per month seems like a lot of money to lease a Ford Flex to me anyhow. Leasing just isn't what it used to be for domestic vehicles. The Flex is probably slightly bigger, but you could lease a fairly similar nice AWD Subaru for at least $100 per month less than that, if not $150/month less. That seems like a much better value to me. If I really wanted a Flex, I personally would be more inclined to finance it instead of lease it."

You are THE ONLY ONE who thinks $500 for a Flex is reasonable.
  • Saw this post and am curious if the rates in NY are unchanged? Looking at a Flex Limited and they priced out a lease using 1.25 as the rate. The residual was $21550.20 on list price of $43980.00. Does this sound right? Lastly, he is basing the lease price on Invoice as he says thats what he has to pay the dealer who has the car?
  • Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,018
    A reporter would like to talk with owners of the Ford Flex. Please respond to jfallon@edmunds.com by March 18, 2009 noting your daytime contact info and a word about why you bought your Flex.

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

Try pinching the $5600 you overpaid on your 39 month lease.

Boy I'd really like to know how you arrived at that amount. Please enlighten me.

Tell me you can't find a "MEGA DEALER" within 250 miles?? Only if you aren't looking.

You're right about that. I'm not looking that far out. I've looked 50 miles out or less and there definitely is not a mega dealer in that range. I'm not going farther than that because it's not that important to me to save every dollar I can. Have I not made that clear?

Yes, carman did say this as you pointed out:
    "To be honest with you, $500 per month seems like a lot of money to lease a Ford Flex to me anyhow. Leasing just isn't what it used to be for domestic vehicles.

Did you read the second sentence though? Do you see how all he's telling us is that leasing deals are not what they used to be and that's why the payments are higher these days? If 0% comes back in May when I'm ready to buy/lease I'll definitely try for a lower price, maybe not to the extent you would, and see if buying is better. Right now the interest rates are 3.9% for 60 months and 2.9% for 48 months from Ford so leasing will still be cheaper for us even if it were possible to get some insane amount of money off of a Flex at that time. The lease finance rate is 2% currently. I think that's actually up from what it was a few months ago.

He also said this:
    The Flex is probably slightly bigger, but you could lease a fairly similar nice AWD Subaru for at least $100 per month less than that, if not $150/month less.

How much can you get that Subaru for? $100 a month? Maybe $150?

You are THE ONLY ONE who thinks $500 for a Flex is reasonable.

Did you look back through this thread to see what others paid like I asked you to? Didn't think so. Remember that about $60 of that is the first month's payment, 10% PA tax and security deposit rolled into the payment. Pay close attention to the trim levels and options the other posters listed too. Don't just look for the lowest price you can find and report back. I've seen it and it was a base SE with 2 or 3 inexpensive options that stikered for $7000 less than the one I'm looking at right now.
    Did you look back through this thread to see what others paid like I asked you to? Didn't think so. Remember that about $60 of that is the first month's payment, 10% PA tax and security deposit rolled into the payment. Pay close attention to the trim levels and options the other posters listed too. Don't just look for the lowest price you can find and report back. I've seen it and it was a base SE with 2 or 3 inexpensive options that stikered for $7000 less than the one I'm looking at right now.

Thought I would jump back in here.
    1. Ford's security deposit is not mandatory. It is not even recommended. Wear Care is a complete and total rip off and can be waived. Just put a check mark in the box that says no on the Wear Care form.
    2. Your state is one of the few that leasing makes literally zero sense. 10% sales tax on a lease! And that has to be added into the net cap cost so you are paying the rent charge on it too? Ouch!
    3. I don't think you could lease a Flex SEL AWD for any less than $375 in any state or through any high volume dealer. However, I do think $500 is outrageous whether you are rolling in first month's payment or not. You could buy a $35,000 MSRP Flex for $28,000 or less. Invoice is around $33,000. Knock a minimum of $1,500 off invoice. Then add the $4,000 in rebates. You are at $27,500 easily. Add 7% sales tax to that and you are financing only $29,425. Payment would be around $495. Basically, there is no point in leasing it if the payment is the same.
    4. If you can't save at least $100 a month leasing vs buying. BUY IT.
    Car_Man,

What are the current numbers for a 2009 Ford Flex SEL AWD, 36 month, 10,500 per year in the Omaha, Nebraska area? My local dealer has been quoting me some crazy numbers. Sale price on MSRP $35,410 is down to $26,256 but lease rate is way too high.