Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford Flex Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi aof. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Flex SEL 2WD with 12,000 miles per year in its Los Angeles region are 3.25% and 48%, respectively.

As you can see, Ford Credit publishes lease rates instead of money factors for the vehicles that it leases. You can convert its published lease rates into approximate money factor equivalents by dividing them by 2400.

When negotiating your lease on this vehicle, make sure to take advantage of the $750 cash incentive that is available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi,

I am in PA zip code 15057.

I am interested in getting lease info on a 2011 Ford Flex SEL msrp of $38,965.

I'm not sure what the money factor and residual are for this vehicle. We would like to do a 15K/month lease for 36 or 39 months.
  • Greetings thefinest. Ford Credit publishes lease rates instead of money factors for the vehicles that it leases. LEase rates are just like interest rates. You can convert them into approximate money factor equivalents by dividing them by 2400.

Ford Credit's October base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Ford Flex SEL AWD with 15,000 miles per year in its Philadelphia region are 2.5% and 52%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are 2.5% and 51%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car_Man....

You have been very helpful to me and many others in the past and really appreciate all the help!. I need a new car for the wife and her first choice is the Flex.

Can you let me know what the Interest Rate and Residual would be for a 2011 Titanium Flex AWD would be for 27 and 36 months with 15K miles per year?

This will be a NJ lease. From what I can tell Ford does not allow MSD's on the vehicle but let me know if that is not correct.

jerseydriver11
  • Hi jerseydriver11. I don't believe that Ford offers an MSD option on leases either.

Ford Credit's November base lease rate and residual value for a 27 month lease of a 2011 Ford Flex Titanium AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 2.25% and 58%, respectively in New Jersey.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are 1.5% and 49%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello- I am looking to find the November lease rate and residual value for a 2011 Flex Limited FWD in the Los Angeles area for a 36 month 12,000 miles per year lease.

Thank you so much for your help.
  • bratvabratva Posts: 16
    edited December 2010
    Hi Car Man,

Could you help out with the info... looking to lease 2011 Flex AWD Limited 36 months 12k a year... whats the residual and the rate? Also, what would it be for Titanium Edition with similar moths/miles

I am in San Francisco Bay Area
    Thank you
  • hey car man,

Looking for lease rates & residual for 2011 Flex limited awd w/ ecoboost. 36mos, 12k/yr in new york area...thanks!
  • Greetings bratva. According to the latest information that I have seen, Ford Credit's December base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Flex Limited AWD with 12,000 miles per year in San Francisco are 1.50% and 51%, respectively.

The numbers for the Titanium Edition are exactly the same.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi carbuyer114. Ford Credit's December base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Flex Limited AWD in New York with 12,000 miles per year are 1.5% and 51%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • tap24tap24 Posts: 7
    Car_man, could you please provide the Flex SEL lease info for January 2011 for Atlanta, GA, 36 months and 10,500 miles/year? Thanks.
  • tap24tap24 Posts: 7
    Car_man, I have decided to go with a Limited actually. Could you please provide the Flex Limited lease info for January 2011 for Atlanta, GA, 36 months and 10,500 miles/year? Thanks.
  • I'd be happy to help you out, tap24.

Ford Credit's January base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Flex SEL FWD with 10,500 miles per year in Atlanta are 1.5% and 54%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Ah ha tap24. I guess that I should have read ahead before answering ;).

Ford Credit's January base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Flex SEL FWD with 10,500 miles per year in Atlanta are 1.5% and 51%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi CarMan,

Can you please help me out with lease info for February?

Looking at Ford Flex in Southern California, 36 month, 10.5K miles. Undecided on SEL or Limited, but aren't the lease factors that same?

Thanks much!

-Steve
  • Here you go Steve. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Ford Flex SEL FWD with 10,500 miles per year are 1.5% and 54%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an Edge Limited FWD are 1.5% and 51%.

Car_man
    Host
  • skh91423skh91423 Posts: 1
    hi car man,

could you help me out with some current information...

looking to lease a 2011 flex / 2wd / limited / 36 months / 15k a year.

what's the residual and the rate?

if i can find one still available, am i better off with a 2010?

Thank you!
  • mikezyxmikezyx Posts: 1
    I'd love to know March information as well
  • kinsalekinsale Posts: 33
    Hi Carman,

Any help on a Flex SEL AWD 12k or 15k miles
    24 and 36 months.

Thanks
    Kinsale
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Here you go skh91423. Ford Credit's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 011 Flex Limited 2WD with 15,000 miles per year in Southern California are 1.5% and 48%, respectively.

If you want to lease you are definitely better off going with a 2011 over a 2010 model.

Car_man
    Host