Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hyundai Genesis Lease Questions

Comments

• Dulnev, confirm I am looking at the Coupe X. It's approx $9200 below MSRP (b4 tax).

Cheers
    Kwaka
  • Tks. That's what I was hoping to hear.

cheers
    Kwaka
  • Cluedweasel, Hyundai's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Genesis Coupe 2.0T Premium with an automatic transmission and 12,000 miles per year are .00134 and 55%, respectively.

When negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $1,000 cash incentive that Hyundai is currently providing on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Thanks wasabi911. Here's the information that you're looking for. Through January 4th, Hyundai's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 2010 Genesis Sedan V8 with 12,000 miles per year are .00108 and 48%, respectively.

When negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $1,000 cash incentive that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi thinkingtl. Hyundai's current buy rate lease money factor for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Grand Touring with an automatic transmission is .00134.

Car_man
    Host
  • I am looking at a Genesis Sedan.

09/10 Sedan with Tech Package
    8,000 miles a year
    $0 down
    36 months

What should I expect to pay in a lease?

I know the number may vary based on the negotiations... wondering if anyone has a baseline or can share the money factor and residuals at the usage / duration I listed.

Merry Christmas!
    Chris
  • :surprise: Did you write the mileage allotment right?!?!? 8,000?!?!?
  • Yeah, I dont do a whole lot of driving... not even sure if they do 8k mileage agreements.
  • Hi atlspears. The last time that I looked into it, the lowest mileage allowance that Hyundai Finance offered on leases was 12,000 miles per year. You might be able to get them to do a 10k lease, but 8k is pretty low.

This car's lease payment will vary depending upon what its MSRP and selling prices are. I would be happy to work up a payment on it for you if you provide me with these numbers.

For now I can tell you that Hyundai Finance's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Genesis Sedan V6 with 12,000 miles per year are .00175 and 55%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • any current numbers for a genesis coupe 2.0t base, manual transmission?

Also, as an aside, i am having quite a bit of trouble calculating a potential lease payment...

ive used an online calculator but am still confused,

i know the -

MSRP of the car
    potential negotiated price
    MMF
    residual

my question is when do i add in things like -
    tax
    down payment
    fees from dealer
    title/registration fees
    etc...

• walt1walt1 Posts: 9
    I was trying to lease the 2010 Genesis w/Tech package for $500/month and so far I'm unsuccessful. Is this unrealistic?
    MSRP is $41,800, sales price of $36,800, 15K/year

Bonnie
  • Hi mannyman1. Hyundai is currently running a special lease on the 2010 Genesis Coupe, featuring a low money factor and $1,000 lease cash.

The following articles should answer any specific questions that you have about calculating lease payments: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

Good luck and let us know if you have any other questions.

Car_man
    Host
  • Does anyone have the Feb 2010 MF and Residual numbers for the V6 and V8 Genesis Sedan? 24-30-36 month terms.
    thanks in advance
  • I sure do. Here you go, ryangambrill. Hyundai Motors Finance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Genesis Sedan V6 with 15,000 miles per year are .00175 and 54%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a Sonata Sedan V8 are .00139 and 51%.

I don't believe that Hyundai is offering 24 or 30 month leases on these cars right now.

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $1,000 cash incentive that Hyundai is currently providing on leases of the Genesis Sedan.

Car_man
    Host
  • Can I get residual and mf and any incentives on a 2010 Gen Coupe Track 6sp with Nav 15k/36 months. Thanks all!!
  • ^ the 3.8 manual (forgot to specify that)
  • Hi all-

For a 2010 Genesis Sedan 3.8 w/Tech package, I was quoted 55% residual and a MF of .00215. Seems high to me as I've been seeing .00175 around the boards. Any thoughts?

For those of you who've recently gotten the sedan with tech package, what should I expect to get for a purchase price?

Thank you in advance for your help!
  • Unless you want to get bounced around like crazy driving this car, I would suggest leasing something else. I have a genesis and it drives awful. So bouncey it's ridiculous. I'd pass on this car! The suspension is awful on this car.
  • kenb757kenb757 Posts: 149
    I'm curious, is it a 2009 or 2010. If it's a 2010 Hyundai hasn't improved the ride any. If it's a 2009, has anybody driven the 2010?
  • roberts10roberts10 Posts: 14
    HI..

My Genesis Sedan is a 2009 V 6 . I have not driven a 2010 so I dont know if the ride is the same as my ride. The car itself looks great inside and out. I have had it one year with no issues, but the Ride is really bad. Its like riding on a wave runner. If you are leasing also be prepared to buy 4 snow tires if you are in a snow area because the car will NOT move at all even in an inch of snow. You HAVE to have 4 snow tires for winter driving or else the car is not driveable. Factor another $1000.00 in expense for this. Hope this helps.
This discussion has been closed.