Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hyundai Genesis Lease Questions

Comments

• Thanks Car Man! Would the 2.0T Base values be the same as the premium (61% and .00227)?
  • Car man,

Can you work up lease numbers for Genesis Sedan 4.6 v8 based on the following:

MSRP: $45,530
    Selling Price: 39,558
    Fees: $623
    Sales Tax 3%
    36 months and 12k miles
  • Can you provide some updated November buy rate lease money factor and residual values?
    2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6
    36 month lease, 15k/yr & 12k/yr.
    Thanks.
  • You're welcome bigben8. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2012 Hyundai Genesis V6 that has an MSRP of $40,045 and a selling price of $34,950 through Hyundai Finance right now for 36-months with 15,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $412 for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier. If all of the fees were added to the selling price to roll them into the lease, this payment would increase to around $430.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • You're welcome misslau. I believe that the lease program would be the same.

Car_man
    Host
  • I certainly can, dspmusic. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2012 Genesis Sedan that has an MSRP of $45,530 and a selling price of $39,558 through Hyundai Finance right now for 36-months with 12,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $487 assuming that you qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Here's the information that you're looking for, michaelkinlb. Hyundai Finance's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Genesis Sedan V6 with 15,000 miles per year are .00147 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey All - love this forum, glad I stumbled upon it! Special thanks to car_man for all the help!

I've recently started to get numbers on a R-Spec sedan - and they seemed a little high for some reason. The MSRP is around $47,500 - actual price on the car is $43,300. I live in Maryland so our sales tax on cars is 6%. The MF I was given was 0.00228, RV is 57% - (on a 15k/year lease). Payments were around $620/month....but to me the MF seems higher then normal. Is that something the dealer determines individually, or is that set across the company as a whole? I should be more then qualified for a top tier lease (almost perfect credit score)...so I'm not sure if because the sale price is below invoice, they are trying to make back money on the finance!

Let me know what you think, and also do you know what the rates might look like for December? Thanks!
  • You're welcome oneskinnydave. Hyundai Finance's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Genesis Sedan R-Spec with 15,000 miles per year are .00180 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Using this lease program, an MSRP of $47,500, and a selling price of $43,300, I estimate that this car's zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $615.

Car_man
    Host
  • Carman,

Could you please give me the lease rates for a 39mo lease 12k mi on a 2012 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track?

Thanks!
  • I'd be happy to zmaynard. Hyundai Finance's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track with 12,000 miles per year are .00230 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • comcfcomcf Posts: 1
    Hi Car Man,

Thank you for your great work. Can you please help with current money gactors and residuals on 36 months lease 12/15k for genesis sedan 3.8 and 4.6.

Also, what is a reasonable sale price before the rebate. Is it reasonable to get about 39000 on a car with msrp of 44,500?

Thank you!
  • cpa3cpa3 Posts: 88
    I helped my dad get the 6 cylinder with premium package and technology. List was $44035. He got it on the lease for $38,000 which also included the wing emblems for the trunk and wheels. He put $2k for driveoffs and payment was $459 including sales tax...best deal we could find....
  • km38iakm38ia Posts: 16
    Hey Car Man
    Can you help me with some payments. i want to get the base v6 sedan. for a 36mo 12k lease and with 0 down, what would be the monthly payments?

Thanks
  • Is is possible to get out of my 2009 4.6 lease early by 8 months? I am about to hit 45K miles (my limit). Like to get a 2012 5.0. what are the pros/cons and costs?
  • Please advise which state you purchased your Hyundai. Here in GA can't seem to get them to go that low.

Thanks,
    Ron
  • Try using trucar website. (way it works is you take the print out to participating dealer and you get that price). It is showing a no haggle price of $38279 with a 3.8V with tech package. ($1500 Hyundai loyalty incentive included)

Since you know the residual and MF rates, you will get the best deal.
  • Carman,

Can I get the residual and MF for a Genesis 5.0 R-Spec on for 36 month lease with 12k per miles.

Also, have these numbers been consistent or you do expect MF to increase after the first of the year.

Thanks,

Srin
  • cpa3cpa3 Posts: 88
    It was in california
  • Car Man,

Can you please provide the current lease money factor and residual value for a 2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan 3.8L V6? I'd have top tier credit.
    It would be a 48 month lease with 15k/yr.

Many Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.