Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chevrolet Traverse Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1235»

Comments

• dhammerdhammer Posts: 13
    We leased a Traverse last weekend at a local car dealer...we just received a call saying we need to come back in to the finance office, it appears the finance manager had us fill out the wrong contract and we need to sign another one. I'm curious to find out what our options are here...what if we werent entirely happy with our Traverse...do we have an "out" now?
  • Good morning dhammer,

We hope that things get worked out on the contract! If you want for us to check into anything, we can be reached at socialmedia@gm.com (include your name, contact information, and the last 8 of your VIN).

Sarah, GM Customer Service
  • 62vette62vette Posts: 17
    I went to get a traverse last night. The people were nice, i like the traverse. Not in love but like, it would be a good fit for me. Problem is you see a great add at chevyoffers.com and the dealer here says that is a special deal we don't do. I currently own 3 chevys and have never owned anything else and that left me a bad taste. The actual price they told me was worse than the chevy site advertises and this is about the 4th time that has happened in looking for Traverses and Acadias. So much for preferred pricing as they advertise.
  • Just wanted to say I visited with a Chevrolet dealer on Long Island , Suffolk County today and I have to say I truly felt like bait and switch. First the come on ad( which I had ) in small price expired but Bob assure me he could get close to the advertised price well he was way off at about $188 over that price, and it was for a different Traverse model( FWD vs AWD ). he said my credit score did not come back good, well I know I have a great score over 750 ( I am requesting the name of the agency they used to follow up. I am a sales person so I know that it was very misleading, so I got up and walked. I am seriously thinking about filing a complaint on the dealer with the DA office. Any feed back on doing this .
    Another reason I hate dealing with car dealers, why are they so slimy!
    PO
  • gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Posts: 4,055
    pilotbound1,

We're sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience with one of our dealerships, and if you wanted for us to look into this further we'd be happy to. Please contact us via email at socialmedia@gm.com (include your name and contact information, a summary of the situation, and the name of the dealership).

Regards,
    Sarah
    GM Customer Service
  • Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,020
    If you are a parent of young children (at least one under 12 years old) who owns the latest model Honda CR-V, Hyundai Santa Fe or Chevy Traverse, a reporter would like for you to fill out a survey, due by December 1, 2012, for use in a print publication. Please email PR@edmunds.com no later than Friday, November 30, 2012 for a copy of the survey.

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

• nombnutzobumernombnutzobumer Posts: 1
    edited November 2012
    I have a 2010 Traverse with 9800 miles which simulates unintended acceleration.
    This is quite often, but not always, due to the wheel speed sensor wiring completely exposed to the outside weather elements.

And never trust a Car Fax.

I turned in a 2002 Silverado and still have copies of the paperwork delineating 4 complaints of sudden acceleration problems.

And the Car Fax for said vehicle as it sat on the dealer’s lot that I turned it into, simply stated “One owner, no problems”

I don’t wish to give the Dealerships name but let me just say it’s called Bill
    Fox Chevrolet in Rochester, Michigan.
  • gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Posts: 4,055
    nombnutzobumer,

Have you had this acceleration concern evaluated by your dealership? If we can check into this further with you, please contact us at socialmedia@gm.com (include your name and contact information, the last 8 digits of your VIN and mileage, a brief recap of the situation, and the name of your involved dealership).

Sarah, GM Customer Service
  • steverstever YooperlandPosts: 40,003
    If you are a parent of young children (at least one under 12 years old) who owns a 2013-14 Chevy Traverse, a reporter would like for you to fill out a survey, due by December 13, 2013, for use in a print publication. Please email PR@edmunds.com no later than Wednesday, December 11, for a copy of the survey.

Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

1235»