Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 and Earlier Chevrolet Traverse Lease Questions

123457»

Comments

• ellysbellyellysbelly Member Posts: 5

Looking for the current rates/incentives available for an AWD LTZ with either 12K or 15K/year. In either FL or MN (if there's different rates/incentives for different states) Thanks in advance!

• ssmorolssmorol Member Posts: 16

Anyone have current rates for 15K/yr lease in NY? Thanks!

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 239,555

@ellysbelly said:
    Looking for the current rates/incentives available for an AWD LTZ with either 12K or 15K/year. In either FL or MN (if there's different rates/incentives for different states) Thanks in advance!

You didn't mention lease term, so I'll assume 36 months.

.86 MF and 57% residual for 15K .. add 2% for 12K. $675 lease cash in May.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

@ssmorol said:
    Anyone have current rates for 15K/yr lease in NY? Thanks!

.86% MF and 57% residual for 36mo/15K. $675 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• jnkohjnkoh Member Posts: 37

@Michaell What are the numbers on a 2014 Traverse 2LT AWD, 12K miles per year? Not sure if lease terms or 36 month or 39 month. Thanks. Hoping to get a deal by the end of the month. Any incentives for the month of May?

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 234,725

@jnkoh said:
    Michaell What are the numbers on a 2014 Traverse 2LT AWD, 12K miles per year? Not sure if lease terms or 36 month or 39 month. Thanks. Hoping to get a deal by the end of the month. Any incentives for the month of May?

2.45% APR and 59% residual. $675 lease cash. 57% residual for 39 months.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• fadcfadc Member Posts: 3
    Can anyone please tell me if this is a good deal for leasing a 2014 Traverse LTZ (AWD) with Navigation and Moonroof?

39 mo/12K miles/year
    $489/mo with only first month and plate transfer (registration) fees due at signing.

Good deal or no?

Thanks in advance for your help!

@fadc said:
    Can anyone please tell me if this is a good deal for leasing a 2014 Traverse LTZ (AWD) with Navigation and Moonroof?

39 mo/12K miles/year
    $489/mo with only first month and plate transfer (registration) fees due at signing.

Good deal or no?

Thanks in advance for your help!

What is the MSRP and selling price? Those will help us evaluate your deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@Michaell..MSRP is $46,235. Not sure of the selling price. I'm supposed to sign the deal tomorrow. Can the deal be evaluated at face value to see if "renting" a fully-loaded (no DVD entertainment system) for 39-months at $489/mo is a good deal? Does it matter what the other numbers look like if I just turn the car in at the end of the lease?

@fadc said:
    Michaell..MSRP is $46,235. Not sure of the selling price. I'm supposed to sign the deal tomorrow. Can the deal be evaluated at face value to see if "renting" a fully-loaded (no DVD entertainment system) for 39-months at $489/mo is a good deal? Does it matter what the other numbers look like if I just turn the car in at the end of the lease?

I would say it's an ok deal. The two areas to watch out for are the selling price - negotiate it as low as you can by using the pricing tools at the top of the page - and ensure the MF is not marked up. Base MF for 39 months is 2.45% with $675 of lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@Michaell. Thanks for all of your help!
  • laxcarslaxcars Member Posts: 20

What are the current lease rates on 2014 Traverse 2LT. 10k/year 36mo?

@laxcars said:
    What are the current lease rates on 2014 Traverse 2LT. 10k/year 36mo?

1.55% MF and 60% residual for 2LT. $675 lease cash this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• watson521watson521 Member Posts: 5

What is the current MF and residual on 2014 Traverse LT AWD for 36mo 12k in NJ? Thank you in advance

@watson521 said:
    What is the current MF and residual on 2014 Traverse LT AWD for 36mo 12k in NJ? Thank you in advance

1.55% APR and 59% residual. $675 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• fuelcellguyfuelcellguy Member Posts: 31
    edited August 2014

I am looking at a 1LT traverse MSRP $35,855 in NY
    They told me they are giving me employee price at $32,911 and $2,175 in rebates (includes $500 loyalty/conquest, $675 lease cash, $1000 GM Rebate)
    They used GM Financial figures of 0.86% APR and 57% residual for 15k and 59% for 12k at 36 months.
    Are all these numbers correct and what should I be looking at as far as payment?
    I should also ask, are 39 month residuals 2% lower?

@fuelcellguy said:
    I am looking at a 1LT traverse MSRP $35,855 in NY
    They told me they are giving me employee price at $32,911 and $2,175 in rebates (includes $500 loyalty/conquest, $675 lease cash, $1000 GM Rebate)
    They used GM Financial figures of 0.86% APR and 57% residual for 15k and 59% for 12k at 36 months.
    Are all these numbers correct and what should I be looking at as far as payment?
    I should also ask, are 39 month residuals 2% lower?

The numbers I have for the 2014 Traverse 1LT are 57% for 36/15 and 59% for 36/12. MF is 1.55% and there is $675 lease cash.

39 month residuals are 2% lower.

Are you saying that the net cap cost is the employee price of $32,911 before the $2175 in rebates and incentives?

In NY the taxes for a lease are calculated up front and either added to the cap cost or paid up front.

My calculations show the following pre-tax payments:

36/15 - $319.34

36/12 - $299.88

39/15 - $315.25

39/12 - $297.33

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• fuelcellguyfuelcellguy Member Posts: 31
    edited August 2014

Thank you for your reply.
    Are these Ally numbers? I am assuming you are using your posted APR of 1.55% for the monthly payments.
    Yes the $32911 is before the rebates. So cap cost is $30,736.

@fuelcellguy said:
    Thank you for your reply.
    Are these Ally numbers? I am assuming you are using your posted APR of 1.55% for the monthly payments.
    Yes the $32911 is before the rebates. So cap cost is $30,736.

The only numbers I have for GM are from Ally.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• zachman1zachman1 Member Posts: 19

Can you provide to me money factor on the 2LT 2015 model for 36 month and 39 month along with residuals?

Looking at deal with sunroof/leather/nav/captain seats and quoted $460 per month at 39 months with only first month and some dealer costs (about $1300) upfront. Tax included in price.

@zachman1 said:
    Can you provide to me money factor on the 2LT 2015 model for 36 month and 39 month along with residuals?

Looking at deal with sunroof/leather/nav/captain seats and quoted $460 per month at 39 months with only first month and some dealer costs (about $1300) upfront. Tax included in price.

How many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@zachman1 said:

@zachman1 said:

Unfortunately, we don't have the Chevy information for September, yet...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• skilskil Member Posts: 13

@kyfdx said:
    Unfortunately, we don't have the Chevy information for September, yet...

When do you anticipate getting it?

@skil said:
    When do you anticipate getting it?

Last week.. :(

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Here is an offer and wanted to know your thoughts. 2015 2LT with leather/Nav/sunroof 36 months msrp 43,560 with 12k per year and only first month payment required upfront. Quote at $490 per month inclusive of tax. Good deal?

@zachman1 said:
    Here is an offer and wanted to know your thoughts. 2015 2LT with leather/Nav/sunroof 36 months msrp 43,560 with 12k per year and only first month payment required upfront. Quote at $490 per month inclusive of tax. Good deal?

Hard to determine ... we don't have the numbers from Chevrolet for this month, so we cannot tell if the dealer has marked up the money factor on you or not.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• skilskil Member Posts: 13

@zachman1 said:

Do you not qualify for employee pricing, lease loyalty, military discount, or other discounts? That seems high.

@skil said:
    Do you not qualify for employee pricing, lease loyalty, military discount, or other discounts? That seems high.

Not to mention the ability to negotiate a substantial discount from sticker. Use the pricing tools at the top of the page to help establish a target price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

MSRP is 43560
    Customer rebate 1450
    Markup discount 1075
    Acq. fee added 688
    Reg. and other fees add 688
    Tax 1215.83
    total cap costs: 42,057.73
    Does that help explain the number?
    zachman1 said:

MSRP is 43560
    Customer rebate 1450
    Markup discount 1075
    Acq. fee added 688
    Reg. and other fees add 688
    Tax 1215.83
    total cap costs: 42,057.73
    Does that help explain the number?

It's good to have all this but until we get the Chevrolet numbers from GM for September I don't know the MF or the residual. The dealer can mark up the MF on you for extra profit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

They provided a 61% residual and .0008 MF
    zachman1 said:

They provided a 61% residual and .0008 MF

The MF equates to 1.92% ... could be marked up.

Last month the MF for 2015's was 1.30% and for 2014's 1.55%.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I thought the money factor was set by GM? When is that money factor disclosed?
    zachman1 said:

The **base** MF is set by the finance company, but allow the dealers to mark it up for extra profit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

zachman1 said:

Also... since it is a lease, they don't have to disclose it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Any update on money factor for September
    zachman1 said:

Any update on money factor for September

Sorry, still no Chevrolet numbers for September.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jhajek13jhajek13 Member Posts: 1
    I'm looking at a 2014 2wd Traverse LTZ. Can any one confirm the residual and cash incentives for a 36 month 15k. The dealer gave me the invoice but the numbers do not seem to match.
    jhajek13 said:

I'm looking at a 2014 2wd Traverse LTZ. Can any one confirm the residual and cash incentives for a 36 month 15k. The dealer gave me the invoice but the numbers do not seem to match.

1.55% APR and 55% residual. $1100 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    If you are a parent of young children (at least one under 12 years old) who owns a Chevy
    Traverse (2013 – 2015), a reporter would like for you to fill out a survey, due by December 22, 2014, for use in a print publication. Click here for the survey http://tinyurl.com/o8uzder
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    If you are a parent of young children (at least one under 12 years old) who owns a Chevy Traverse (2013 – 2015), a reporter would like for you to fill out a survey for use in a print publication. Click here for the survey http://tinyurl.com/o8uzder
  • ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Chevrolet Traverse Lease Questions forum.

Need help getting around? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

This discussion has been closed.