Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chevrolet Traverse Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi mas6002mi. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Traverse 1LT AWD with 10,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 59%, respectively.

GM is currently providing a $3,150 cash incentive on 24-month leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Car_man what is Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month or 36 month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Traverse 1LT AWD with 15,000 miles per year?

Also is GM is currently providing any cash incentive on 24 or 36 month lease of this truck through Ally?
    Hi psychological. Ally's April base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Traverse 1LT AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 56%. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 1.1% and 45%.

General Motors is currently providing a $5,150 cash incentive on 2-year and $4,400 on 3-year leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • gray_beetlegray_beetle Posts: 1
    edited April 2012
    Hello Car_man,

What is the residual value, money factor (base rate), and cash incentives for a 2012 Traverse LS for 24 months? Is the rate / incentive different for GMS eligible GM employee discounts?

EDIT: forgot to ask for 20,000 and 24,000 mile figures.

Thank you,
    Brian
  • lar7106lar7106 Posts: 1
    hi,
    I need a great lease price for 2012 2LT traverse with invoice of $40k
    no money down with a trade in of $2500...what would be a good deal?
    thanks
    Larry
    Hi Larry. I would be happy to work up a sample payment on the exact truck that you are interested in for you. However, in order for me to do so I need both its MSRP and invoice price. Let me know and I'll crunch some numbers.

Car_man
    Host
  • brock811brock811 Posts: 1
    I'm looking at some advertised Traverse LS lease deals and wondering if there's a chance to do any better. Is the $249/mo 24 mo lease deal for a vehicle at MSRP or does it already assume the dealer will be selling the truck at or near invoice. MSRP is $30,335 and invoice is $28,860. I've also seen a pretty cheap 39 mo lease with 10K/yr advertised. Can you share the residual and rates for 24, 36, and 39 mos?

Also, does anyone know if the $1000 Saturn loyalty cash and/or $2000 non-gm lease cash could be added to the deal to make it better?

Thanks!
  • ochosi1ochosi1 Posts: 2
    Hi Brock811

Any luck on the residuals and mf for the traverse? ANYONE???

I spoke to a local dealer and they told me the 39 month is the best payment. Also the loyalty cash and non-gm lease cash IS combinable and can be applied to the deal to make it better.

Ochosi1
    Hi Ochosi1. Ally's 39-month base lease rate and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Traverse LS AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 46%, respectively.

In addition to the $2,000 conquest cash that you mentioned, General Motors is providing a $4,725 cash incentive on 39-month leases of this truck through Ally. I doubt that the $1,000 Saturn and $2,000 conquest offers can be combined, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

GM is scheduled to publish new July programs some time tomorrow.

Car_man
    Host
  • ochosi1ochosi1 Posts: 2
    Thank you!

I was able to combine the conquest cash with the rebate. My deal is 39/12000
    $288 + tax, sign and drive.

That was for June. Not sure they are offering the same deal for July. Does anyone know?
    Congratulations on getting a good deal on your new Traverse, lar7106. Thanks for letting us all know how everything turned out.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car_man;

I am looking at leasing a 2012 traverse 1LT possibly 2LT. I qualify for the GM Family First discount and GMFF recently posted lease deals.

https://www.gmfamilyfirst.com/GMVPP2/agency/programs/emp/GM-Lease-Offer-Flyer.pd- f

The LS is listed at $189 month with $189 down plus DMV and bank fees for 24 months with 20k total miles. The dealer told me if I go with 1LT, it would be about $40 more per month. Does that sound about right? What Is the avg money factor and current residual for the 1LT right now? Am I also able to increase the mileage allowance to say 12k per year? How is the additional mileage charge calculated?

I currently lease a 2011 Honda Pilot 4WD Touring for $700/ mo (ouch) and it guzzles gas like nobodies business. I work from home and still spend $300-$500 in gas per month. This is the reasoning am looking for a cheaper car payment with a Traverse as I am already used to the gas factor. I can do without all the bells and whistles that I have in the Honda.

I have taken the car to a few dealers and have been told they would give me roughly $31,000 (23,000 miles) and the current payoff is $34,225 so the rest would have to roll over into my new payment. How much am I looking at adding to any payment for say $3200 added?

Thank you for your input!

Jennifer :confuse:
  • 62vette62vette Posts: 17
    I have seen the following on TV and on chevyoffers.com. Do you think this prices will be matched locally for people looking for these? The adds are in NY, I am in CA. These prices seem good, any thoughts?

2012 Traverse FWD LS
    Low Mileage Lease Example for very well qualified Non-GM Owners and Lessees.
    $199 per month* for 24 months
    $749 due at lease signing.
    Includes security deposit.
    Includes all applicable offers.
    (Tax, title, license, dealer fees extra). Residency restrictions apply.

*Example based on national average selling vehicle price. Each dealer sets own price. Your payments may vary. Payments are for a 2012 Chevrolet Traverse FWD LS with an MSRP of $29,490.12. 24 monthly payments total $4,769. Option to purchase at lease end for an amount to be determined at lease signing., plus $350 or turn in vehicle and pay a $395 termination fee. Lessor must approve lease. Take delivery by 09-04-2012. Mileage charge of $.20 /mile over 24,000 miles. Lessee pays for maintenance, repair and excess wear. Payments may be higher in some states. Not available with other offers. Residency restrictions apply.
    Hi Jennifer. It looks to me as though this negative equity will add around $100 per month to the payment of this Traverse.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi 62vette. Consumers who are in an area that has a decent level of competition, and most parts of California certainly qualify as this, should be able to actually beat most manufacturers' official advertised payments.

Car_man
    Host
  • kartdadkartdad Posts: 34
    Been trying to find the current lease cash incentive through Ally on the Traverse. I just got $5700 lease cash rebate on my Volt. Is it still $4,725?

Thanks!
  • Chevy currently offering 24 month lease on Traverse 1LT 2 wd
    $1839 at signing includes security deposit
    $239 a month
    Any comments on attractiveness of this deals?

Thanks
    Hey kartdad. General Motors is currently providing a $2,975 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this truck through Ally. GM actually cut back on its lease cash incentives on a number of models a month or two ago when it raised its residual values for them. So even though the cash looks lower, the net effect is the payments are about the same as they were.

Car_man
    Host
  • I was quoted $220 a month lease at 10K - 24 months for the 2012 base FWD traverse. Everything in payment except DMV and 1st. Total out of pocket $400 at signing. Sale price after all rebates is $22,700. Want to know if this is best i can do? What are the current money factors for the Traverse LS?
    Thank-You
  • Hi royals1969. Chevrolet's September base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 Chevrolet Traverse Base FWD with 10,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 66%, respectively.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $3,225 cash incentive that is currently available on 24-month leases of it through Ally.

It's outstanding that you know what this truck's selling price is, but I need a reference point like its MSRP or dealer invoice price to compare it to. You should be able to find that data over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
  • junajuna Posts: 14
    For AWD LS 2012 Traverse w/Blue tooth package and spare tire, I was quoted $1706 due at signing and $195/mo. This is with GM employee pricing, national $3225 cash incentive, and lease conquest discount. Can I do better?
  • dmunizdmuniz Posts: 16
    Hi, do you happen to know the money factor and residual factor for a 2012 2lt AWD.

Also the same for a 2013?

thanks. I was able to get a great 2013 optima ex lease thanks to you.
  • thebigtuna79thebigtuna79 Posts: 18
    edited December 2012
    Looking to lease a 2013 LS (Base) AWD. Looking residual and MF for both 24 and 36 months with 12K miles. Im in the NYC region.

What are the incentives on the truck? Are they still $3,225? Plus another $1,000K in conquest cash? (I currently lease a Honda and VW).
  • dylrexdylrex Posts: 57
    Hello Car_man.

Can you please provide me with Chevrolet's December base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 and 2013 Chevrolet Traverse LS FWD with 15k miles a year?

Are there currently any incentives on either years model?

Thank you!

Tim
  • Hey dmuniz. I'm glad that everything worked out with the Kia for you. General Motors is not providing any lease support on the 2012 Traverse any longer. You can finance a 2012 model at 0% for up to 6 years. If you want to lease, you have to go with a 2013 model.

Ally's December base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Traverse 2LT AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.85% and 56%.

There is a $1,500 cash incentive on 36-month leases of the 2013 model through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi thebigtuna79. Ally's December base lease rate and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Traverse LS AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 69%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are 1.85% and 60%.

This month there is a $1,620 cash incentive on 24-month and $1,500 on 36-month leases of this truck through Ally. There's an additional $500 bonus cash on top of that. the conquest cash is $2,000.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello Tim. Ally's December base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Traverse LS WD with 15,000 miles per year are Tim and 58% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

There is a $1,500 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this truck plus $500 bonus cash.

GM isn't leasing the 2012 model any longer, but you can finance one at 0% for up to 6 years.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car Man. You are always great help on this forum. Do you know if the incentives have changed for this month? (January 2013)

I just saw your reply to my original request and was wondering if these incentives are the same (or better) for January 2013.

Again, looking for incentives, MF and residual on 2013 Base LS AWD for 24 & 36 month leases with 12K miles. Im in the New York region.
  • Looking to leave a Chevrolet Traverse, or Kia crossover for 2013, or any good deals out there! Any info?
  • buster6buster6 Posts: 104
    Hi Car_Man,

Could you please help me with numbers on a 13 Traverse LTZ and LT. Looking at 24 months with any info on conquest / bonus/ CCR $$ appriciated.