Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chevrolet Traverse Lease Questions

Comments

• tlb5tlb5 Posts: 33
    gchristo, what state are you in man? in CA you can look up on the DMV website what your fees will be. doc fee = profit and is legally limited to $55 in our state. what the hell is a vehicle theft registration?
  • amj05amj05 Posts: 4
    Thanks, Car_man!
  • Probably window etching of the VIN. It's a total rip off. Any dealer that included this in their quote would instantly lose my business. What's next, "tire inflation fee"???
  • Hi Car Man - Have their been any changes to the base lease rate, residual value and factory/dealer incentives (for a 36 or 39 month lease of a 2011 Chevrolet Traverse LTZ AWD with 12,000 miles) for February?

Thank you.
  • Hey dollar_pound. The Traverse that you're interested in probably has a spread of around $1,700 between its full MSRP and its dealer invoice price. On top of that GM is providing a $1,300 cash incentive on leases of this truck through Ally. That gives you a total of around $3,000 to play with during your negotiations. That's pretty close to the discount that you were quoted. This looks like a good deal to me.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi gchristo. Dealer invoice minus any available cash incentives is an attractive selling price. The lease rate that you were quoted is right on the money as well.

The doc and theft registration fees are fluff, but this still isn't a bad deal. Of course, one can debate whether the Traverse is worth $550 per month, but for this vehicle this deal looks pretty good.

Car_man
    Host
  • Carman,

Do you have the current 24/27 month rate and residual with 15k miles per year for the Traverse 1LT AWD and LTZ AWD?

Thanks
  • webbcrawlerwebbcrawler Posts: 2
    edited February 2011
    Carman,

Do you have Feb lease numbers for 36 months 15 k miles for a LT2 FWD?

Thanks
  • I sure do rman850r. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 Chevrolet Traverse 1LT AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 0.15% and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The lease rate for an otherwise identical 27 month lease would be the same, but the residual values would be 2% lower.

The lease rates would also be the same for the LTZ AWD, but its residuals are 59% for 24 months and 57% for 27 months.

When negotiating your lease on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $1,300 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • I sure do webbcrawler. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Chevrolet Traverse LT2 FWD with 15,000 miles per year are 2.0% ad 50%, respectively.

When negotiating your lease on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $1,300 cash incentive that is available on leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car Man
    Can you give me the money rate and residual for A LZ2 traverse 10,500 miles 24 months. I'm in NY. Also there is an offered 1000. buyer loyalty, 1300 lease incentive and I have 2000 points on my GM credit card. Can all these discounts be applied. Thanks, you guys do a great job.
  • Its an LT2 not LZ2 and it is FWD. Should have reread before posting.
  • aj1515aj1515 Posts: 1
    hi for the traverse lease LT2 AWD, 36 or 39 mos, 12k miles, can i have the residual and lease rate?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    edited March 2011
    I'd be happy to plus11. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 Chevrolet Traverse LT2 AWD with 10,500 miles per year are 1.15% and 51%, respectively.

General Motors is currently providing a $1,450 cash incentive on 24 month leases of this truck through Ally. This cash, along with the GM Card points can be combined with your GM Card points.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi aj1515. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Chevrolet Traverse LT2 AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 1.15% and 52%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are 1.15% and 50%.

Car_man
    Host
  • rman850rrman850r Posts: 14
    Carman,

Do you have the current 24/27 month rates for the Traverse 1LT and LTZ AWD with 15k miles per year?

Thanks
    Hey rman850r. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 Chevrolet Traverse 1LT AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 0.15% and 59%, respectively.

The lease rate for the LTZ AWD is the same, but the residual value is 58%.

There is a $1,450 cash incentive right now on 24 month leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • Is that correct? 0.15% or is it 1.15%?
    thanks
    Hi pcaldwell. They're both right. It's 0.15% for 24 months and 1.15% for 36 months.

Car_man
    Host
  • jnkohjnkoh Posts: 17
    Hi Car Man,

Can you let me know what the residual and money factor is on the traverse 2lt awd for a 39 month lease and 12k miles per year? Thanks