Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Toyota Venza Prices Paid

Comments

• jb_turnerjb_turner Member Posts: 702
    $31,200 OTD here in NC..no ext warranty.
    So about same deal as you had.
  • jbaby79jbaby79 Member Posts: 36
    I'm looking to help my brother-in-law find a new car. I got an offer from a local dealer in GA for a fully loaded Venza, here are some details:

Sticker was $38,600
    Before TTL $32,200
    After TTL $35,700

Comes with Nav package, Premium #2 package, tow package and panoramic sunroof. Not sure what invoice is but is this and good deal.

Thanks,

John
  • michiganmike1michiganmike1 Member Posts: 14
    The price before TTL of $32,200 sounds like a very good deal to me. My Venza purchased in October had an MSRP of about $39,200 and my negotiated price was $34,550 ($250 under dealer invoice before holdbacks, etc.).
  • normvenza09normvenza09 Member Posts: 36
    I bought mine in Feb 09 in VA for that price without tow and panoramic so I think you got a good deal.
  • michiganmike1michiganmike1 Member Posts: 14
    ">link titlehttp://money.cnn.com/2009/11/17/autos/black_friday_car_deals/index.htm?cnn=yes

CNN reports that Black Friday has in recent years been the best day of the year to negotiate a better price for a car. It is close to the end of the month and dealers want to move inventory with 2010s arriving.
    Thanks for the input guys. I'm actually going try to get a little lower drive out cost. The manager seem ready to make a deal. I'll post my final drive out price on here.
  • jsc123jsc123 Member Posts: 3
    Is the price you mentioned for an 2009 or the 2010?
    Sorry forgot to mention it is for 2009
  • raysfanraysfan Member Posts: 13
    Just curious - are you trading in another vehicle?
    No trade and no financing. He is looking to buy with cash.
  • seal2seal2 Member Posts: 1
    Hi guys,
    You are the pro, I'm planning to buy a toyota venza 4 cylinder, basic option with a fabric interi. The satrting price is 24975. How much I can negotiate price with those people at the dealer. They try to sale me a lot of option and I just want only basic car, I already have a bad experience with one of the manager and he got fired after that. Now I'm afraid to go back and I don't know wich is the best dealership here in austin texas. Any suggestions I will appreciate it. Thanks guys an advance
  • tampabobtampabob Member Posts: 12
    I'm in Tampa and only 1 internet dealer out of 4 seems willing to make a deal. There seems to be shortage of 6 cyl FWD Venzas with the premium option pkg #1 LP. The Edmunds TMV (what other are paying) is $28,868 and the dealer is adding $599 to that and won't budge. I bought my 2006 Avalon below the TMV. Is anyone having more success? On the bright side I did get $100 short of full trade in value for a 2001 leSabre. So it seems pretty good overall. Comments?
    The internet departments are way easier to deal with. I won't talk to anyone until I have the deal worked out by email. Completely hassle free.
  • dmkyungdmkyung Member Posts: 2
    Just bought a 2010 V6 AWD with Comfort Package, JBL Premium Audio, Panoramic Sun Roof, Convenience Package, Security Package and Carpet. But have to wait 3 weeks for the car to came. I have $7150 trade in. I got KKB Good trade in value.

MSRP: $36229
    Price b4 TTL and trade: 32660

What do you think?
    I got the deal (see below) for $29,674 (before TTL). I traded in a 2001 Buick leSabre for $100 under trade-in value. Seemed to be slightly under the Edmunds TMV so it seemed pretty good. Out the door for $29,250.

Estimated Pricing*
    MSRP
    Base $27,800.00
    Options $5,145.00
    Manuf. Delv, Proc, & Hndlg $795.00

Subtotal $33,740.00
    Dealer Fees $599.00

Total $34,339.00
    Base - the price the Dealer pays the Manufacturer for the vehicle.
    Options - the amount of optional equipment (accessories and packages) installed on the vehicle.
    Manuf. Delv, Proc & Hndlg - Delivery, Processing & Handling - the fee that is paid by the Dealer to the Manufacturer to cover the cost of transporting the vehicle to the dealership.
    Admin - the Administrative Fee is a charge paid by the Dealer to Southeast Toyota, the regional distributor, and is used for the regional dealer support programs.

MSRP
    Convenience Package: $860
    • Includes Smart Key System with Push Button Start
    • Power Rear Door with Jam Protection
    • and Chrome-Accented Door Handles
    Tow Prep Package: $220
    • Includes Engine Oil Cooler
    • Larger Radiator Fan and A Heavy Duty Alternator
    50 State Emission $0
    6-Gallons of Gas $0
    Accent Stripe $89
    Carpet Mats And Trunk Mat $299
    Factory Wheel Locks $99
    Leather Faced Seats $1,299
    Panoramic Glass Roof with Front $1,050
    • Power Tilt/Slide Moonroof
    Rear Bumper Protector $139
    Southeast Toyota Distributor Plus $0
    • Final Quality Inspection
    • Certified Technician 46 Point
    • Picture Asset Program
    JBL Synthesis Surround Sound AM/FM 6 Disc $1,090
    • In-Dash CD Changer with Integrated
    • Satellite Radio, MP3/WMA Playback Capability
    • Hands-Free Phone Capability Via Bluetooth Wireless Technology and 13 Speakers

26 MPG Highway
    19 MPG City
    No way to know if it is a good price or not because a trade is involved.
  • kptownkptown Member Posts: 2
    Looking to buy a new venza. Recently saw a 2009 venza v6 AWD, with premium package #2, navigation, and panoramic sunroof. MSRP about 38600. Car is a demo with 4800 miles. (never been registered so "new").

Dealer offered 33,500 or 500 below "cost", before tax and tags.

Is this a good price. How do you price a car that is a demo?

Thanks.
  • trippingttrippingt Member Posts: 4
    I ordered a new Venza Wednesday before Thanksgiving. The dealer called today and said it was ready. When I got there they said the tow package option that I order was not installed. Apparently there is a tow package shortage on the Venza that also is affecting the Forerunner.

Does anyone have any info to substantiate the dealers claims?

Thanks,
    Trippingt
    Oh and they said that if I didn't buy this car, that the shortage was expected into January.

Trippingt
  • janetebnjanetebn Member Posts: 3
    I just picked up my new venza that I ordered a couple of months ago. When I ordered it the dealer said that they always come with tow package and he would try to stop it but if he couldn't I would not have to pay. Everything else was ordered specifically to my likening, but it came in a few weeks ago and there it was with a tow package. I don't mind that I have it and I didn't have to pay for it, but I will never use it. I don't understand why having to have it syncs with a shortage. No wonder there is a shortage.
    Just curious, which state are you located?
    It is Fred Haas in Houston Texas. I went into internet negotiations with a few other dealers and am thinking that this is just a sales tactic to have me emotionally buy another vehicle from them since they don't have the exact car I wanted. They are having me believe that this car was customer ordered from Japan and Toyota Japan lacked the parts.
  • mmccloskeymmccloskey Member Posts: 168
    You might want to get the VIN for that Venza if they are saying it was manufactured in Japan. If the first position of the VIN is not a 'J' then its made here in the good old USA. If I recall, Venza's are manufactured/assembled somewhere in the Southeast, maybe Tennessee or Georgia. There might be some that are made overseas, but getting the VIN will confirm one way or the other.

Regards -

M. J. McCloskey
  • craigd1craigd1 Member Posts: 4
    bought a 2010 on 12/5/09 in San Francisco bay area
    v6 FWD with prem pkg #2, Navi, and moonroof plus mats
    MSRP includling freight 37,094
    paid 500 over dlr cost or 33,614 before tax & license
    only had 24 hours but great car
  • craigd1craigd1 Member Posts: 4
    I believe venzas are made in kentucky, but definitely in U.S.
  • jkim069jkim069 Member Posts: 9
    That sounds like a good deal. Can you tell me where you purchased your Venza? I'm interested in a Venza with similar options and live in the Bay Area. Thanks.
  • bedub247bedub247 Member Posts: 2
    Hello, I have an internet offer for an AWD V6 2010 Venza, specifics below - let me know what you think of this:

2010 V6 AWD with Convenience, Comfort, Security and Tow package, plus the moonroof. MSRP of $35,185. The offer is $31,967.

Thoughts on my next move/the offer?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Bryan
  • actionjhactionjh Member Posts: 20
    I've been shopping for a Venza since July and came to realize it's difficult to price shop Toyota vehicles comparing apple to apple. Almost impossible to find identical Venza from different dealerships to compare prices. Honda, on the other hand, is ver easy in pricing comparsion from that perspective. For example, all the EX-L trim would carry the same MSRP and dealer invoice. Extremely easy to send out 10 price inquiries for the same vehicle and just hit up on the lowest quote. Since Venza came in different options and packages, I am now using dealer invoice as my guide.
    For the Venza you like, please ask them for the dealer invoice. As a guideline, $500 over invoice is acceptable. if you can get them to do below invoice, say $500 below, then you got yourself an awesome deal. BTW, I am in L.A. area.
  • vinnyvenzavinnyvenza Member Posts: 5
    Sounds like a good deal to me! I traded in my 2007 RAV4 AWD LTD which we owned outright and told them I would not pay more than 15k for the Venza AWD V6 with a sticker of 36,560.
  • mraidnimraidni Member Posts: 2
    Just received an internet quote $29,188+TTL on 2010 Venza V6 FWD with just Comfort, Convieniance & JBL Package. Is this a good deal? I live in Northern Virginia.
    I'd like to purchase a 2010 Venza V6 Fwd with premium package 2, navigation system and sunroof in magnetic gray or blizzard pearl. The MSRP for this car is $36,835. The dealer cost is $32,970 which includes a $750 destination charge, $521 regional ad fee, minus $562 mfgr's holdback.

An individual in the Bay Area recently reported purchasing a similar car on 12/6/09 for $33,614 (msrp $37,094). Basically, the car I want plus floor mats. The amount he paid was $500 over dealer's cost, but with no adjustment for holdback.

Given the demand for Venzas, is it realistic to think I can get this car for $33K before TTL ($500 over dealer's cost after adjustment for holdback)? If not, what would you consider a GREAT price for this car?

I don't mind ordering and waiting for the car, just want to purchase it before 1/1, so I can deduct the sales tax on my 2009 tax return. Thanks in advance for your help.
    I just received an internet quote for the exact model I want. 2010 Venza V6 fwd with premium package 2, navigation system and sunroof in magnetic gray with ivory interior. THe MSRP for this car is $37,094 which includes $750 destination charge, $489 TDA, $10 gas, $562 holdback and $281 wholesale financial reserve.

The dealer is willing to sell me this car for $32,908. I think this is a pretty good deal, but the vehicle inquiry report shows the base price for this car at $24,447 and not the $25,290 I was expecting to see.

Is the $24,447 indeed the correct amount? Had I known that was the case, I would have obviously offered at least $800 less for the car. Thanks.
  • shonewillymshonewillym Member Posts: 5
    It is nice car when i have buy it...
  • shonewillymshonewillym Member Posts: 5
    Its a nice site to me because its provide to me for my given information about car parts......
  • boilermakericboilermakeric Member Posts: 1
    Ended up in our Cincinnati dealer on a cold December night without ANYONE else in the showroom - couldn't pass up the deal they were offering to move a car that night.

V6 FWD
    Comfort Package
    Convienence Package
    Panaramic Sunroof
    Security Package
    Base Carpet Mats

MSRP: $33,9xx (can't remember the last few digits)
    Price before TLL: $30,000

Dealer went out of their way to locate the car in Sunset Bronze after the deal was made and we've been happy owners for a week now!
    This should be your vehicle break down:

MSRP INVOICE
    Base: $28100 $25290
    Desti: $750 $750
    LX, #2: $4345 $3476
    NV, navi: $2580 $2085
    SR, roof: $1050 $840
    CF, mat: $269 $174
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Total: $30794 $32615

$32908 - $32615 = $293 over invoice. GOOD DEAL.
    My best offer now is $300 over invoice.

I understand what you are saying on the vehicle inquiry report showing $24447 base price as well.
    $24447 was derived taking 3% off the MSRP. $28100 x 3% = $843
    $25290 invoice cost - $843 = $24447
    However, I am not sure why they are taking 3% OFF right off the bat. (Is that in addtion to the 2% holdback + 1% financial reserve?) If so, the dealership has a much lower behind the scene cost.

Having said that, none of the dealers I talked to was willing to go under $300 below invoice though. Since there's limited supplies of Venza out there, most dealerships don't have Venza on the lot for a very long time. Most Venza were sold before they even get in. Although you can offer $800 less for the vehicle, the dealership probably won't accept your offer. They can easily find another buyer willing to pay higher for the same vehicle. If this was a Camry, it's a total different ball game.

Longo Toyota offered me $650 below invoice on a red Venza back in July 09 before the cluncker program hit because the car was sitting on the lot for 123 days. They wanted to get rid of it. But now, dealers just don't have enough cars to sell after the cluncker program drained the inventories, so the negotiation process had been tough to get a sweet deal below invoice. I am still trying, but not much luck to get below invoice at this time of the year.
  • shgshgoshgshgo Member Posts: 1
    very good deal! im living in arizona i recently looking for a venza too. the one that i saw was 2009 venza V6 with comfort, leather,JBL, convenience,security packages. the offer was $33,800. i think it little too much. one more thing, that was a demo too, 1100 miles>.<
    When I told a competing dealer about the offer below, they immediately offered to sell me the car for $32,800. Problem is that Dealer 1 is having difficulty locating the color I want (magnetic grey with ivory interior) for year-end delivery. This is for a 2010 V6 fwd Venza. I'd prefer to purchase from Dealer 1 (more trust-worthy) than Dealer 2 who has been a total sleeze.

Alternatively, Dealer 1 offered to get me the 2010 AWD in the color combo I want before year-end, but I'm not willing to pay an add'l $1600 for AWD. It's a "nice to have" but not a "must have" for me. Especially since we already own a car w/AWD.

No trade-in involved. This is for a brand spanking new car, not demo or loaner. Current (100% cash) offer on the table and accepted by Dealer 1 is as follows:

Base Price $24,447 - Factory Holdback $562 = $23,885

Premium #2 (LX) $3,476
    Navigation (NV) $2,085
    Panoramic Roof (SR) $840
    Desired Options $6,401

Add'l Options: Floor & Cargo Mat $174 + Rear Bumper Protector $52

Destination Charge $750
    Regional Ad Fee $489
    Gasoline $10
    Whsl Fin Reserve $281

Neg Price excl TTL = $32,908 + Tax $3,044 + Document Fees $55 + License $504

Total Drive-Out Price = $36,511
    Why in the world do you want to offer over invoice? try below invoice and work from there. I often see people offering over invoice... if you are going to offer just offer below invoice.... idealy let the dealer make the first offer and you offer below invoice. At the end of the day OTD is what matters because we all pay it.
    You'll see that my offer of $32,908 was actually only $23 over dealer's cost, but $258 below invoice. The invoice amount will include both the holdback and whsl fin reserve, so you have to be careful when discussing numbers/offers that you review what's included in the dealer's invoice amount and make sure you're only paying on the dealer's actual cost.

My offered amount of $32,908 was based on the dealer's cost of the car with desired options, plus destination charge and regional ad fee. I did not include the holdback or fin reserve fee in the dealer's cost.

People often brag about paying below invoice or paying a small amount over invoice. However, they don't exclude the holdback and fin reserve from invoice. These are amounts the dealer receives from Toyota, so in effect built in "profit" to them, even if the dealer sells the car below invoice amount.
    For those of you who have been reading my posts about my negotiations for a Venza in the SF Bay Area, Dealer 1 who offered to sell me the 2010 6cyl FWD with premium #2, navigation, moon roof, floor mats and rear bumper protector for $32,900 was unable to locate the magnetic grey with ivory interior.

Dealer 2 who offered to sell me the exact same car for $32,800 only has it in silver, not the magnetic grey. I was told this car is simply not available in the Bay Area.

Dealer 1 offered to lower his price to $32,800 if I forgo the bumper protector and take delivery of the car in late January/early February. They have a car that they previously ordered on its way to the dealer. Dealer will provide me with the VIN and Vehicle Inquiry Report.

Alternatively, Dealer 1 has located a 2010 AWD with premium #2, navigation, moon roof, floor & cargo mats, and tow package that he's willing to sell for $34,200. That's $125 less than dealer's cost (= factory invoice - holdback - whsl fin reserve). This car is available later this week, so I could deduct the sales tax on our 2009 tax return.

Spouse thinks I should stick with the FWD b/c it's cheaper, gets better gas mileage and we'll never tow anything with our car. Can anyone comment on the gas mileage of the FWD versus AWD Venza? Should I stick with the FWD and forgo the tax deduction? :confuse:
    Can you walk me through on your Dealer 1 vehicle again please? How did you conclude your price of $32908 was $258 below invoice? I must be missing something here.
    What was the MSRP, Dealer Invoice (before holdback and financial reserve), and dealer net cost on that vehicle?
    According to my calculation, the price you got was $293 over invoice.
    $32908 (offer from dealer 1) - $32615 (invoice) = $293

NADA has a good options calculator. It offers detail descriptions of each option + mfg codes with MSRP and invoice prices listed.
    http://www.nadaguides.com/default.aspx?l=1&w=20&p=36&f=5010&m=1214&d=19999&y=201- 0&vt=new&s=321469&z=91748&c=20

MSRP INVOICE
    Base: $28100 $25290
    Destination: $750 $750
    Pkg #2, LX: $4345 $3476
    Navi___NV: $2580 $2085
    Moonroof SR: $1050 $840
    Floormat, CF: $269 $174
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Total: MSRP$37094 INVOICE$32615
    Just go with the best OTD... we all pay it.
    See below for cost detail from Dealer 1. I got these amounts from the Vehicle Inquiry Report sent to me by Dealer 1.

It's basically the same as yours, but I included regional ad fee and destination charge in calculating dealer's cost, since those are costs they actually pay. Everything I've read says those are dealer costs you should expect to pay, so I included those amounts in my offer. However, I didn't include holdback or whsl fin reserve, since both those are amounts paid to the dealer by Toyota.

Hope that helps.

Invoice MSRP
    Base Price $24,447 $28,100
    Factory Holdback ($562)
    $23,885

Premium #2 (LX) $3,476 $4,345
    Navigation (NV) $2,085 $2,580
    Panoramic Roof (SR) $840 $1,050
    Floor & Cargo Mat $174 $269
    Destination Charge $750 $750
    Regional Ad Fee $489
    Gasoline $10

Factory Invoice $32,271
    Factory Holdback ($562)
    Dealer's True Cost $32,833
    Profit ($25)
    Neg Price excl TTL $32,808 $37,094
    Document Fees $55
    Tax @ 9.75% $3,204
    License $519
    Drive-Out Price $36,586
    OTD price varies from state to state, county to county with different tax rates and fees invloved. It's not an apple to apple comparison.
    For example, I am in Los Angeles County @ 9.75% Sales tax. Orange County (that's where Disneyland is) which is only 10 mins away from me is at 8.75%. 1% difference in sales tax on a $32000 vehicle is $320. Therefore, can't just compare OTD prices.
    OK...Thank you for the detail again.
    That's right, $750 destination and TDA (Toyota Dealer Advertising) fee are fixed cost that must be paid out. We can only tap into the 2% holdback + 1% financial reserve.
    $10 gas is what Toyota pays the dealership for a full tank of gas. So the dealer will actually have to pony up another ~$33.50 to fill-up the tank before we drive off the lot. (Venza fuel tank 17.7gallons, assuming dealer pumps 15gallons to fill up @ $2.90/gallon = $43.50 - $10 credit from Toyota = $33.50 paid by the dealer).

What bothers me the most now is that Vehicle Inquiry Report generated from the dealership was showing different base price and invoice cost compared with Edmunds, KBB, carsdirect, and NADA. All the web sites have pretty much the same figures, but the numbers from the VIR is showing something different that I could not figure out.

Why was the Factory Invoice showing $32,271? How was that derived? Have you tried to figure out the numbers? No matter how I add or subtract the numbers from base price or from MSRP, nothing adds up to $32271. Maybe you can shed me some light.

And why did you subtract the holdback $562 from $24447 then add the holdback back to the said factory invoice again? $32271 + $562

From what I know, 2% holdback and 1% financial reserve are the money dealerships want to keep behind the scene away from the negotiating table. They won't want to share those 3% with the customers unless there's huge inventory pressure. Which is not the case for Venza. So, for that reason, I look up the invoice cost as suggested by the major auto web sites such as Edmunds and use that invoice cost as invoice baseline and not from the Vehicle Inquiry Report.

Copied from NADA site for reference:
    Invoice MSRP

BASE PRICE
    $25,290 $28,100

DESTINATION CHARGE
    $750 $750

OPTIONS
    $6,575 $8,244

TOTAL
    $32,615 $37,094
    If you were to purchase a car for 32K OTD from dealer A or the same car (apples to apples)for 33K OTD from dealer B... which would you choose?
    Some people will get bogged down with invoice, MSRP, fees etc.... but at the end of the day you will purchase for an OTD price.
    So why not shop OTD price?... we ALL pay an OTD price.
    The problem is.... chance of finding the same Venza with same MSRP from two dealerships is extremely low. Venza supply is tight.

I am having similar issue with jkim. Very difficult to find a white Venza with package #2 in stock. Therefore, negotiation so far hasn't been fruitful. Offering below invoice is out of the question. They just won't sell their only white Venza below invoice. The manager wouldn't give up that easily. They know in a week or two someone will walk in to the dealer and offer a higher price. If they had 5 of the same vehicles in stock, I am sure there's room to talk.

Now I just learned the invoice cost shown on Edmunds and Dealership Vehicle Inquiry Report were different. The Dealership VIR adds TDA and gas as part of the invoice cost. Even more variables to negotiate.
    I got it now... I just had a chat with one of the dealership internet managers. The dealership Vehicle Inquiry Report (VIR) adds TDA + Gas as an add-on cost to the vehicle invoice cost. That's why it was showing a different invoice cost compared with Edmunds' invoice cost. Attached at the bottom is one of the VIRs on a Venza 2812 black with Leather, Navi, Moonroof, floormat/first aid kit (Z1).

Invoice cost:
    NADA: $31214
    VIR : $31555.84
    ----------------------------
    Difference: $341.84

VIR adds TDA of $331 (for LA region) + $9.84 (gas) = $340.84

Summary:
    In determining how much you are paying from invoice, please define which invoice cost you were referring to. I was strictly going by the Edmunds' figures and never accounted for the TDA & gas, which I didn't think it should be an add-on cost to the dealer's invoice cost.

Anyone has any thoughts on paying the TDA (Regional advertising fees) in addition to invoice cost? Is that a normal business practice from Toyota? When I was buying Honda / Acura, advertising fees and gas were never part of the negotiating factors.

------------------------------------------------------
    Copied from NADA:
    Invoice MSRP

BASE PRICE
    $25,290 $28,100

DESTINATION CHARGE
    $750 $750

OPTIONS
    $5,174 $6,522

TOTAL
    $31,214 $35,372

-------------------------------------------------------

xxxxx VEHICLE INQUIRY REPORT DATE: 12/24/09DCV920 TIME: 15:18 Model Number: 2812A SERIAL # :xxxxxxxx Check Code: 9 Model Description: V6 5-DR SDN FWD Category ..........: A Year ............: 2010 Current Dealer ....: xxx-xxxxxx Interior Color ..: LA01 LA01 Wholesale Dealer ..: Exterior Color ..: 0202 BLACK Previous Dealer ...: 0xxxx Body ............: V6 5-DR SDN FWD Number of Cyl ...: 6 VIN .............: Ignition Key.....: Factory Installed Accessories: FE CQ LA NV SR Port Installed Accessories ..: Z1 MECHANICAL & PERFORMANCE3.5L V6 DOHC 24V w/ Dual VVT-i6-Spd Auto ECT-i w/ Sequential Shift20" Alloy Wheels w/P245/50R20 TiresElectronic Power Steering (EPS)4-Whl Disc Brakes / 4-Whl Ind SuspensionSAFETYStar Safety System includes: Vehicle Stability Control w/ TRAC Anti-Lock Brakes w/ EBD & Brake AssistDr & Fr Pass Advanced Front AirbagsDr & Fr Pass Seat Mounted Side AirbagsSide Curtain Airbags & Dr Knee AirbagDr and Front Passenger Active Headrests3-Point Seatbelts w/ ALR/ELR Pass BeltsLATCH(Lwr Anchor & Tethers for Children)for Outboard Rear Seating Positions OnlyDirect Tire Pressure Monitor SystemEXTERIORRear Spoiler w/ Integrated LED Stop LampProjector Lens Halogen HeadlampsDaytime Running Lights with Off SwitchIntegrated Fog Lamps / Dual ExhaustRoof Antenna w/ Integrated SAT AntennaFront Variable & Rear Intermittent WiperCOMFORT & CONVENIENCEFront Dual Zone Auto Climate ControlSystem w/ Air FilterAM/FM CD w/ Integrated SAT, USB Portw/ iPod Connectivity, Hands-free Phoneand Music Streaming Via BluetoothMP3 Player Holder w/ Wire ManagementReclining Fold-flat 60/40 Rear Seat w/Armrest and One-Touch Fold-flat Function3.5-inch Multi-Information DisplayPower Multi-Adjustable Driver''s SeatCtr Console w/ Sliding Cover / Armrestand Dual Illuminated Cup HoldersTilt/Telescopic Steering Whl w/ControlsEC Mirror, Compass and HomelinkPwr Windows w/ 4 Door Auto Up/DownRemote Keyless Entry and Cruise ControlRr Personal Reading Lamps and Air Vents Retail Dealer TotalVehicle Base Model ..........................:$ 28100.00 $ 24447.00 $ 28100.0050 State Emissions .........................Convenience Package - ...................... 860.00 688.00Includes Smart Key System with Push Button .Start, Power Rear Door with Jam Protection .and Chrome-Accented Door Handles ...........Leather Package - .......................... 1600.00 1280.00Includes Leather Seating Surfaces, 4-Way ...Power Front Passenger Seat with Lumbar .....Support, Satin Mahogany Wood-Grain-Style ...Interior Trim, Leather-Wrapped Steering ....Wheel and Leather-Wrapped Shift Knob With ..Satin Mahogany Wood-Grain-Style Inlay ......Voice-Activated Touch-Screen DVD ........... 2580.00 2085.00Navigation System with JBL Synthesis .......Surround Sound AM/FM 4 Disc In-Dash CD .....Changer with Integrated XM Satellite Radio .and XM NavTraffic with 3-Month Trial .......Subscription, MP3/WMA Playback Capability, .USB Port with iPod Connectivity, ...........Hands-free Phone Capability and Music ......Streaming Via Bluetooth Wireless ...........Technology, FM Diversity Reception and 13 ..Speakers ...................................Panoramic Glass Roof ....................... 1050.00 840.00with Front Power Tilt/Slide Moonroof .......Preferred Accessory Package ................ 434.00 282.00 --------- --------- ---------Total Accessories ...........................: $ 6524.00 $ 5175.00 $ 6524.00Destination Charge ..........................: $ 750.00 $ 750.00TDA .........................................: $ 331.00Gasoline ....................................: $ 9.84Dealer Holdback .............................: $ 562.00Whsl. Financial Reserve .....................: $ 281.00 --------- ---------Total .......................................: $ 31555.84 $ 35374.00