Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Venza Lease Questions

1234568»

Comments

• Hello

can anyone please shed some light on Money Factor and Residual for 2010/11, 4/6 cyl AWD, Tier 1 credit 12K/36mo lease?

thanks much.
    Daniel
  • dbagdadidbagdadi Posts: 12
    Hi Car_man,

What are June's rates for the base V6 FWD for 36 months, 12k please?
  • I am just starting my research on leasing a 2011 Venza AWD for 36/ with 12k or 15k mpy. MSRP $33,765. I'm not sure if I'm a Tier 1 or Tier 2, (I hover around 700). No money down & including my sales tax (6.25%). (I would pay the doc fee, registration fees & 1st payment up front). I’m in New England. I was wonder if anyone had information or even a slight idea of what the monthly payment would be?

Thanks in advance!
  • harvy17harvy17 Posts: 1
    edited August 2011
    Howdy carinquiry2011: I just leased a similarly priced Venza here in Minnesota. I did 36 months at 15k miles a year with a residual value of about 53% and a money factor of .001100 or 2.64%. I got tier 1 (which you would probably fall into) and tier 1+ is only slightly better at .00100 or 2.4%. I got the vehicle at invoice and also got the $750 lease cash from Toyota Financial. If you pay registration and first months payment up front, your monthly payment would be about $436 + tax $27 = $463 for 35 payments. I had a trade, so I didn't pay taxes. **Please note that this is just an estimate based off what I paid** Good luck!!
  • I am looking at leasing a Venza. Last month I was told that the residual value was 58% by one dealer in New York, now yesterday I was told by a different dealer that it is 52.4%. I didn't think residual values changed from month to month. This made a big difference in my negotiations. Although for those that are interested, after sitting for 2 hours with this salesman who originally quoted me $379 a month with paying only taxes and dmv fees on a 6cly FWD I finally was able to get a quote of $325 and they also came up $1400 on my trade in after I told them I was going to go home and purchase the 24hr Galves report to see what it was worth.
    Please let me know how often residual values change.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,643
    Toyota does not always residualize the entire MSRP..

So, even though it might have a 58% residual, that might just be on the base vehicle.. Toyota dealers can't even figure it out... Each unit has it's own residual...

Calculating a Toyota lease is a PIA.. and, almost impossible to do, without getting the exact residual from the dealer, for the unit you are interested in..

regards,
    kyfdx

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• What are the current lease residual value and money factor on a 2012 Venza LE V6 2WD 12K per year 36 month?
  • davivi23davivi23 Posts: 3
    Hi Carman,

Could you provide the current lease residual value and money factor on a 2012 Venza XLE V6 2WD w/ premium package 12K per year 36 month?

As always thanks for your help!
  • jfn1000jfn1000 Posts: 22
    Just hlped my mother lease a 2013 Venza LE AWD with New England Package (think that includes all season mats & roof rails/crossbars). MSRP $30,559. Lease rate is $219 + ma sales tax (6.25%) for total of $233 per month. 3 years 12k miles per year. Up front fees included $650 acq fee, 349 dealer "doc" fee, $125 MA RMV plates etc, and 1st month payment. Located in eastern Mass.
  • For a $30K MSRP car, this is an excellent deal. Can you tell me what's the negotiated prices, Money Factor, Residual Value? And any other info that you can provide. TIA.
  • Hi Car_Man,
    Could you please post the residual and money factor for the 2013 Venza LE 2.7L FWD in Southern California? 36 month / 12k mi. lease.

Thanks very much!
  • nickc3nickc3 Posts: 13
    Venza XLE 4 Cyl AWD

I have 1,000 lease loyaly
    Toyota offering 1,050 bonus cash

So, asked dealer, roll tax+fees into payment, and they came up with 299 (other dealers came in at 349 and up)

Then, after test drive, price came down to 279.

This seems like a no brainer....don't even want to waste time hving other dealers beat it.

what do you think?

I'm afraid Toyota will not have that 1,050 bonus cash next month.....I can't believe they even have it now on the 2013 since it was just released. Maybe they are trying to boost sales in the short February month???
  • Sounds like a great deal! Did you end up doing this deal? Can you give more details? What part of the country do you live?
  • Hi all,

I'm live in Bay Area,CA. I'm planning to buy a Venza V6 LE AWD next month. Would like to hear buying price experience . Thank you very much for your advice.

Eric.
  • ilana16ilana16 Posts: 4
    what would be the current residual & money factor for a 2013 venza xle with premium package?
    I'm in MA and am trying to figure out a good deal, and if leasing is better than buying right now.
  • crh397crh397 Posts: 1
    Hi CarMan
    Do you have lease info for:

2013 Venza XLE FWD
    + Premium Package
    -no other options
    36 mo term 10 k year mileage, no money down, up fronts only

looking for money factor and residual - I have excellent credit - thank you :)
  • nick2013nick2013 Posts: 3
    edited November 2013
    Does anybody know projected residual value for 2014 Toyota Venza XLE, 36 Mo lease, 12K?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,643
    I'm sorry, but we don't have the November lease program for Toyota..

regards,
    kyfdx

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

1234568»