Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Corolla Prices Paid and Buying Experiences

Comments

• Congratulations on your new car. This is basically what I'm looking for, was the price you paid for a manual or automatic? Thanks.
  • needgneedg Posts: 13
    edited May 2010
    I'm trying to buy a 2010 Corolla LE with auto transmission, cruise control, and tinted windows. The lowest price I'm being offered by 4 Phoenix area dealers is $16,200 plus TTL, which seems a lot higher than what everybody else is getting. Are there any good dealerships to deal with in the Phoenix area that can get me a better price? I tried playing the internet managers off of each other, but no luck. I'm paying cash with no trade, so there shouldn't be any other factors in play.

Car info quoted is as follows (with dealer SRP):

$16,750 base LE
    $100 Cruise Control
    $200 Floor and Trunk Mats
    $150 All Weather Guard
    $399 Tint
    $17,599 Total Suggested MSRP
  • anguye48anguye48 Posts: 1
    My price OTD was 16,500 include 1000 college grad rebate, so without it t would be 17500. I am in Southern California where the tax is 8.75%. MSRP was like 18,249. No other dealers would match it but still feel like I didn't do my best.
  • komenkomen Posts: 1
    Hi,

can you tell where (name of the dealer) do you get this deal?

thank you so much
  • kag999kag999 Posts: 1
    I just bought a 2010 Corolla S, 5 speed. Sticker was $18,865. With my trade in, I was able to get it for $14,500. I got the 0% 60 month loan, and the free maintenance for 2 years. So far I have been extremely happy with this Car. I live in the Boston area. :) :shades:
  • bmlk1bmlk1 Posts: 4
    edited May 2010
    Hi,

I'm looking to buy a 2010 Toyota Corolla S, what is the best OTD in the bay area? Please provide the price and the dealer.

I went to Fremont Toyota and the best they can offer is 17400 OTD (with no financing), is this good enough? Please advise!

Thanks,
    Betty
  • RobynnRobynn Posts: 18
    anguye48 -- where r you in southern cali? I'd like to check with the same dealer to buy an LE. thanks,
  • mrtennis15mrtennis15 Posts: 1
    Hey,
    Bought my 2010 Corolla LE for $15,800 OTD with TTL in Texas with 6.25% sales tax. (had $1000 college rebate, $500 toyota rebate).
    It is a basic LE model with no features (only power windows/doors, mats, keyless entry, cruise control).

Is this a good deal?
  • lavshanulavshanu Posts: 6
    It sounds great deal..I live in DFW area and also interested buying Carolla. Please let me know where you bought it and other details . You can also mail me at rsduddupudi@gmail.com. Thanks a lot

Ravi
  • inteplayerinteplayer Posts: 7
    Hi Anguye48,

Can you tell me which dealer you got this price? please email me detail info to "chaoyuanchen1@yahoo.com"

Thank you, Tony
  • drrodrro Posts: 3
    Hi
    Style LE 2010 Corolla
    Trim Base LE Sedan 4dr FWD
    Miles Per Month 1,079
    Engine V6
    Transmission Automatic
    Ext. Color Dark. Gray
    Int. Color Gray

Actual Monthly Payment $223.81
    OVER THIS I am getting an incentive of 400$
    LEASE PERIOD :28 months.
    There is NO other transfer fee or anything involved paid by me.
    I still think its an expensive Lease to take over.
    I l appreciate any input soon.
    PS: I will qualify for a fresh grad Rebate If i take a brand new lease from a dealer.
  • dlittle2dlittle2 Posts: 1
    I bought LE 2010 Corolla (power window and power door) yesterday at San Diego north area, with 15694-500+TTL. It is based on the a price of a AD on newspaper + $200. I spent 2 whole days shopped 6 dealers at SD area. I got pissed off couple of times, but I sticked on the price and color. Too hard to get one peny down from dealers.

Hope this helps the Memorial end car shoppers.
  • 4670939446709394 Posts: 3
    email the dealers through edmunds link to negotiate
  • peterjinpeterjin Posts: 2
    All, I am in MD and trying to buy a new car now. There is a Toyota ad. in my eyes.
    "2010 Toyota Corolla LE
    Bodystyle:4 door Sedan
    Engine:1.8L I-4cyl
    Transmission:4-Speed Automatic
    Ext. Color:Desert Sand Mica
    Int. Color:Bisque
    MSRP: $17,750
    Dealer price: $14,918"
    Do you have any suggestions of the best OTD for this deal?
  • Wow, an internet quote only got me to $15,600, including destination, but not including taxes, doc fees, and such for a 2010 Toyota Corolla LE auto here in Morristown, NJ. Did your price include a college grad discount? I'm looking to buy a car by Sunday so any one else buying this month, any chance you guys are getting better numbers?

Thanks!
  • kaicarykaicary Posts: 3
    I've just bought an auto-transm Corolla S 2010 in Champaign, IL. MSRP $19,084 (EV, CF, EF and S package). I paid OTD $17,270 including the college grad discount.
  • Yep, I'm right around there as well. I got my Corolla LE auto (CF, CK, EM, QA) $16,543.70 OTD in Morristown, NJ w/ college rebate and lifetime oil changes. Didn't want to pay $700 more for the S, but glad you made out well. Cars.Overstock.com made my life a lot easier.
  • joelyjoely Posts: 12
    edited June 2010
    Hi Everyone,
    I just bought my 2010 Corolla LE. It is a basic LE model with no features (only power windows/doors, mats, keyless entry, and cruise control), color: magnetic gray.
    It is not as low as the prices that everyone posted here but I really love my new Corolla. It drives really smooth, quite, yet sturdy and compact. :shades:
    I got it with $500 rebate and the 0% APR. The dealer said that they don't usually do both but they do it just so we don't walk away. We close this deal at 2am today. I am so thrilled driving my new Corolla. :blush:
  • hawkman2010hawkman2010 Posts: 5
    edited June 2010
    I paid about the same for a 2010 Corrola LE. I paid around $17,00 purchase price and then after Doc fees, taxes, GAP insurance, etc. it was around $18,500.

I almost didn't buy the GAP insurance but then I remembered when I totaled a car in the past and owed $2000 more than the insurance gave me! It's a good idea.

I also got mine with 0% APR, $500 rebate, 2 years free maintenance.
    Automatic, cruise control, floor mats,

I got mine in Birmingham, AL
  • yepseeyepsee Posts: 3
    Hey Guys,

I bought my Toyota Corolla LE from a dealer in MA. I got it with Moon Roof and 16" wheels. The MSRP was $19,520 and I got it for $14,999 after $1000 College Grad rebate. I also got 0% finance.

I am thrilled to get this steal deal. I negotiated with this dealer for 2 weeks to get to this number.

Thanks
  • ovyboxovybox Posts: 21
    Is this $14,999 OTD? If not, what's your OTD? Thanks.
  • yepseeyepsee Posts: 3
    OTD Price is = $14,999 + $298 (doc fee) + $0 Tax for NH state = $15, 297
  • indinatlindinatl Posts: 2
    edited July 2010
    Corolla LE
    => no upgrades; all standard LE options (cruise control; auto trans; keyless entry)
    => two year TM maintenance program + 1 yr dealer maintenance program

OTD: $13,750
    => includes: $618 doc fees (inclu. title fees)
    => approx. $973 tax (8%)
    => price before tax and doc fees: $12,159

Involved
    => lot's of back and forth with dealer
    => not buying the car on first visit
    => buying towards end of the month
    => negotiating OTD price
  • ovyboxovybox Posts: 21
    I would say an excellent deal. Congrats.
  • yipman_styleyipman_style Posts: 10
    edited July 2010
    Dealer is advertising "best price" $15,999 for a LE AND 0% for 60m. However, I don't need the 0% financing. One dealer told me I can get an additional $1,500 off the "best price" if I pay cash.

I searched the web, and could not find this incentive. Is this a Toyota incentive? Additional $1,500 off if I don't want the 0%? Please confirm.

This dealer is in another state. I know every region is different, but it should not differ by that much, should it?

That would bring the 10 LE down to $14,500. Sounds too good to be true? If so, I like to present this to my local dealer so I don't have to buy out of state.
  • indinatlindinatl Posts: 2
    The 0% deal is the Toyota incentive and available to all dealdership to best of my knowledge. You can either take 0% or $1,500.

Toyota is giving incredible deals. I think you still have room to negotiate at least $1000. My local dealer is offering $13,488 on it's website...without negotiation. Checkout their website - http://www.worldtoyota.com/
  • amikum123amikum123 Posts: 6
    hi I am need to to by Toyota LE auto with cruise control this week. So far the lowest quote i got is 15310 + TTL. is this a good deal? appreciate your assistance..any good buying experiences in chicago area
  • Hi amikum123 can you tell me where are you getting this price of 15310. Is this including taxes. What options are you getting in this prize?? I am in west Michigan and am looking to get a corolla le as well.
  • auto240205auto240205 Posts: 7
    edited July 2010
    Congratuation on your amazing deal.

Could you share your dealer info with me?

auto240205ATgmail

Thanks a lot
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,918
    A reporter seeks to interview a Chicago-area woman who recently bought her first car. Please send your daytime contact information and the year/make/model of your car to pr@edmunds.com no later than Monday, July 19, 2010 if you care to share your story.
    Thanks,
    Jeannine Fallon
    Corporate Communications
    Edmunds.com

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews