Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Corolla Prices Paid and Buying Experiences

Comments

• is it zero percent financed? There is 1000 usd difference with zero percent finance or not...
  • y12dy12d Posts: 2
    no, it is not. i am getting 3% for 60mths from local bank
  • I paid cash for mine. I didn't ask about any incentives nor was I aware of any.
    They just succumb to my wife's haggling and we agreed to the lowest price possible. They could also have been trying to clear their 2010 stock. Anyway, this dealership was easy and reputable enough that I would not hesitate to purchase a car from them again.
  • Sorry for the late reply, I was a little busy.

Mine is a base model: so no power window, key-less entry or power locks. But it has the all weather package (snow tires, more powerful heater, rear heating duct, anti-chip tape) and carpeted floor mats (5 pcs).

I got it from Tansky Sawmill Toyota. It was the last 2010 base model they had. Last time I checked, Germain had two of these in stock. They all probably have a few 2011 base models but that'd be more expensive now.

Hope this helps still.
  • dkandkan Posts: 1
    Hi,

I am in the market for a 2010/2011 corolla LE in texas? If someone can share the price, dealer, options in the car in texas, i will appreciate it a lot. I live in austin.
  • Ok, what i want to know is how you guys are finding new 2010 Corolla for $14***.00!!! Here were I live I can get invoice $16850- rebate$1000= $15850. So how can you get the deals you say you're getting??? They don't exist. If they do, help me understand how to get one! Thanks
  • not sure if this helps...in eastern Pa...took delivery on a 2010 LE. It had the standard LE pack (heavy duty heater, anti chip etc), and whatever the pack was that included cruise control and 5 pc floor mats, it also had a 16" steel wheel upgrade option and I added body side molding, and a spoiler (that alone was just under $400).

Atfer my trade and such the car was $17,500 out the door. It looks like they tried to show it selling at invoice (which I thought was infalted by $300 (advertizing---who knows), anyway I think the had invoice at $16.8K or so -

I then got them to include the body side molding in that price and paid an additional $400 for a spoiler. I think I could have negoatiated another $500 off but really did not have the stomach for it. I got it for the price I wanted with my trade.

I'll add a 7/75K Toyota platinum zero deductible warranty from a dealer I found in Kansas for $529. For 18K out the door it seamed reasonable.
  • Hello,
    It is a 2010 Toyota Corolla LE Auto with the following options:

AM/FM/ In-Dash 6 CD Changer with MP3/WMA Playback Capability, Satellite Capable (Requires Receiver & Subscription) with Six Speakers ..................................... 240.00
    All Weather Guard Package ............................................................. 150.00
    LE EVP #1: Includes Cruise Control and Remote Keyless Entry w/ Key Transmitter ................................................................................- ............................ 100
    Power Tilt & Slide Moonroof with Sunshade .......................................... 890.00

The OTD price is $17,431.93.

Do you guys think its reasonable ?
    Thank you
  • sounds like I should have waited till Feb to buy! How did you find an LE with a moonroof...by me I just see them on the S's.
  • Hello, i dont know. This is the last 2010 they have. I just asked for a 2010 because of the 0 APR.
    Do you mind sharing how much did you pay for your car ?

$17,431 is the OTD including the $1000 rebates. Any suggestions on the counter offer ?
  • The dealership where I bought my 2010 Corolla S ($14150 invoice) no longer has any 2010. I just checked their internet inventory. I bought mine more than two weeks ago and at that time they still have a few left. In fact, just last week, they still listed two S with tinted windows for $14588.
    They are listing now a manager's special for 2010 LE at $13,488.
    http://www.miltonruben.com/Toyota%20Specials.html

They are listing two 2011 Corolla LE model for $14988.
    http://www.miltonruben.com/toyinv.htm

Their internet sale manager is easy to deal with. If you come into the showroom bring a printout from Truecar.com or some equivalent site.

I was just happy to get the car at a very decent price. It was a good experience. If you live within 200 miles it might worth a drive.
  • It seems the 2010 Corolla inventory ran out in some places more rapidly than others. In Columbus, OH area, Tansky has 71, Germain has 24, Toyota West have 18 and Toyota direct has 15: that is 128 even without counting the independent dealers! I guess anyone looking for 2010 models still should look into nearby city inventories, or may be even the state next door, since 2010 models have much bigger incentives than 2011 models and comes with 0% APR (2011 are 1.9% at best).
  • cc62966cc62966 Posts: 30
    I second that opinion. Milton Ruben's Internet sales manager (Wayne Bumpus) is indeed a very nice guy. I bought a Camry from him last year and did everything over the phone, no hassles and paid only $50 more than the offer I made. There were no surprises or long pointless haggling, I was in and out of the dealership in 45 mins with my car. Now looking for a Corolla and I am still looking at them over any of my local "st(d)-ealers".
  • juan114juan114 Posts: 3
    Hello, I am also from columbus. Can you share the name of the sales man who sold the car to you. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 31,211
    You may include the dealership name, city and state in your post. Please do not post names of salespeople, telephone numbers, email addresses, or other contact information.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• juan114juan114 Posts: 3
    Is it auto or manual? Thanks.
  • From the original post by Souravv "It's the auto-trans basic trim"... automatic transmission!!! :)
  • Just bought a new 2011 Corrolla LE. MSRP was $18,384. I got car for $15,078.50 plus dealer fee of $396.50. Makes total $15,475. I feel it was good deal. Anyone agree?
  • igozoomzoomigozoomzoom Waleska, GeorgiaPosts: 797
    $15,475 is a heckuva deal! I've seen a few local dealers advertising them for that exact price also- any chance you're in the Atlanta area? At least one of them is offering the 2011 Camry (base/standard) for $17,275 including the "dealer fee"- another killer deal!
  • Yes Im in ATL, and I believe the deals may go away today due to the part issue from Japan. The Dealer was Cherokee County Toyota and they were super friendly. Second vehicle I have bought from them.
  • Hey guys,

I know alot of you are all rushing out in a buying frenzie to get a 2010 while the incentives are still out there... but i'm in need of replacing a totalled (Hail, can ya believe it!!) 2009 Corolla S w/Moonroof. I found a few and they are listed as $20,150 including carpet mats... and I was wondering what sort of price i should/could be shooting for. I'm expecting a quote back from a dealer that returned my call quicker than others and would like to get an idea before I try and discuss anything. Whether it matters or not... i'm not worried about financing as if i can get something for less than $20k... we'll be paying cash.

What are your thoughts? Also... we could also get a 2011 Corolla LE w/Premium Package for $20,400 MSRP..... and i guess i'd have the same question... they seem to be worth about the same. Does that mean the OTD price (we pay taxes at the courthouse... so OTD for me is literally just dealer doc fees and any extra crap we decide to get at the dealer, plus the negotiated price of the vehicle).

Let me know what you think,

Thanks in Advance,
    Brian / ChevyNovaLN
  • mthomasdbmthomasdb Posts: 15
    Which dealer in MA did you buy from. I just got an over the phone first quote from Boch Toyota on a 2010 LE for 14,700. Dounds about $700 too high. What do you think?
    I just closed a deal today for my sister-in-law on a new 2010 leftover Corolla LE with floor and cargo mats, keyless entry, cruise control, heated outside mirrors, etc. as well as all standard LE equipment. Her daughter qualified for the $1000 college graduate rebate. She ended up paying $13, 600.00 (no joke). There was no trade in. Doc fees and taxes were extra as taxes are paid separately in RI direct to the registry of motor vehicles and not to the dealer.
  • Is it going to cost more to buy a 2010 now than last month since the 1500 rebate was not renewed? Would I be better off waiting til May to see if they bring it back. I did see Edmunds (maybe another site) showing a dealer incentive of 1000. I only saw that on one site. I want to get a 2010 S for about 15K.
    There is still a $1000.00 rebate. The problem is that the supply is dwindling rapidly. This dealer only had a few left in silver and one in tan (this was as of Friday15th). With everything happening in Japan (yes, this one was built there!) the supply might dry up faster than you think.
  • where did you see the $1000 rebate? I'm getting quotes for an S for $16999 in the Dallas/FW area
  • what was this price, 15,078 covering?
  • That was for the car, 2011 LE model plus mats. All I had to add was 396.50 dealer fee. GA tax, tag, title.
  • logan04xlogan04x Posts: 4
    Any body bought a new Corolla off late and want to share their experience?

I heard that the supply is short for Japanese vehicles (Japan situation) and with summer being a peak season for car dealers this is a bad time to negotiate or get a new car. Any thoughts?
  • igozoomzoomigozoomzoom Waleska, GeorgiaPosts: 797
    Even though the Corolla is manufactured in Ontario, the 2011 model isn't being discounted significantly at present. The same goes for the Civic (2011 and 2012), Hyundai Elantra and Chevy Cruze.

The 2011 Mazda3 i Touring 4-door, Kia Forte EX 4-door and Nissan Sentra 2.0S are still available (as of this posting) at the best discounts among compact models. They are selling for 10-12% off MSRP according to TrueCar.com. The 2012 Mazda3 is due in a few months and will feature a mild 'refresh' and new engine and transmission options, so the 2011 should continue to be discounted in the coming months- a very good deal, IMO!