Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Corolla Prices Paid and Buying Experiences

1343536373840»

Comments

• I took the $1000 cash back in lieu of financing as mentioned in my post. paid cash no financing. Car was bought in South Florida
  • Thank you for your response. I just bought a silver LE (MSRP 19,200) in the Sacramento area for $17,700 OTD with 0% financing. The car was around $16,085 plus tax/license/fees. Payments are $295 for 60 months. I'm interested to see what the prices will be in a month or so when the new ones roll out
  • I would like to know if the OTD prices that are being posted for the 2013 Corollas include the $1000 Rebate amount? I am new to this forum and want to get an idea on pricing for a 2013 Corolla. I am looking at a 2013 LE Corolla. If I see an $17,700 OTD price I know this includes all fees and taxes - but does it also include the $1000 rebate - or can I expect to get an additional $1000 back ON TOP of the $17,700 price?
  • $17,700 does not include the $1000 rebate. I took the 0% financing instead of the rebate. You can only do one or the other. If I took the $1000 off then the price of the car would be cheaper, but I would actually be paying more due to financing fees (probably around 17,950 OTD). Just find out what APR you qualify for. That will determine which option you take. You can price both options out and see which one is better for you. I hope this helps
  • Do Toyota Incentives only apply to new cars on the lot? Or also to cars ordered from the factory?

We like the 2014 Corolla LE but do NOT need to purchase right away. Just wondering if we would be able to order the color and options we want and still take advantage of a Toyota rebate if there is an offer later this year or perhaps next year?

Also I assume we may not get a good deal on pricing if we order from the factory?
  • zezmerzezmer Posts: 1
    could you please the name of the dealership near Sacramento you got the car from?
  • weezymweezym Posts: 4
    Elk Grove Toyota. I Enjoyed my experience with them.
  • bcb86bcb86 Posts: 3
    I bought a leftover 2013 Corolla S (added options Southeast window tint, and floor mats, automatic transmission) at the end of September at Nalley Toyota in Roswell, GA. I was out the door with the paperwork fees and the dealer fee of $599 for 17,800 out the door (the way the paperwork was written, the car was discounted $3,600, but of course the dealer fee offsets some of that. I got top dollar on my trade per NADA, a 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix of $7,500 for a net price of $10,300 before taxes, which ran me about $688 in Georgia. Car has been good so far...sometimes I wish I had waited for the 2014, but I knew it would be awhile before incentives kicked in. That is a very nice vehicle though, nicely done interior vs. the outgoing model, transmission has changed, as the manual has moved from 5 to 6 gears and the AT from a primitive 4-speed to CVT. Also, the back seat has much mroe leg room in the new model.
    Bill, that is an outstanding price at Cobb County Toyota. How was MSRP that low on an S? I bought one recently at Nalley in Roswell and MSRP was over $20k with just window tint and floor mats. I got about a $3,600 discount off MSRP but then a $599 dealer fee was assessed. Your price was outstanding.
    Great net price. I bought one at Nalley in Roswell about a month later and my net price out the door was about $800 higher than that a month later. You did really well. Mine did have floor mats and window tint (about $700 in options), and I was trading a car they were giving me top dollar on, "clean NADA trade in" and I had her for sale for a month on cars.com earlier and wasn't moving it at a net price $1,500 higher than the trade. Additionally my trade was worth about $500 in lower TAVT on the car. So a $7,500 trade was like 8k. Still thinking I should have taken them down another $500 in net price but not too bad.