Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Corolla Prices Paid and Buying Experiences

Comments

• ovyboxovybox Posts: 21
    Is this $14,999 OTD? If not, what's your OTD? Thanks.
  • yepseeyepsee Posts: 3
    OTD Price is = $14,999 + $298 (doc fee) + $0 Tax for NH state = $15, 297
  • indinatlindinatl Posts: 2
    edited July 2010
    Corolla LE
    => no upgrades; all standard LE options (cruise control; auto trans; keyless entry)
    => two year TM maintenance program + 1 yr dealer maintenance program

OTD: $13,750
    => includes: $618 doc fees (inclu. title fees)
    => approx. $973 tax (8%)
    => price before tax and doc fees: $12,159

Involved
    => lot's of back and forth with dealer
    => not buying the car on first visit
    => buying towards end of the month
    => negotiating OTD price
  • ovyboxovybox Posts: 21
    I would say an excellent deal. Congrats.
  • yipman_styleyipman_style Posts: 10
    edited July 2010
    Dealer is advertising "best price" $15,999 for a LE AND 0% for 60m. However, I don't need the 0% financing. One dealer told me I can get an additional $1,500 off the "best price" if I pay cash.

I searched the web, and could not find this incentive. Is this a Toyota incentive? Additional $1,500 off if I don't want the 0%? Please confirm.

This dealer is in another state. I know every region is different, but it should not differ by that much, should it?

That would bring the 10 LE down to $14,500. Sounds too good to be true? If so, I like to present this to my local dealer so I don't have to buy out of state.
  • indinatlindinatl Posts: 2
    The 0% deal is the Toyota incentive and available to all dealdership to best of my knowledge. You can either take 0% or $1,500.

Toyota is giving incredible deals. I think you still have room to negotiate at least $1000. My local dealer is offering $13,488 on it's website...without negotiation. Checkout their website - http://www.worldtoyota.com/
  • amikum123amikum123 Posts: 6
    hi I am need to to by Toyota LE auto with cruise control this week. So far the lowest quote i got is 15310 + TTL. is this a good deal? appreciate your assistance..any good buying experiences in chicago area
  • Hi amikum123 can you tell me where are you getting this price of 15310. Is this including taxes. What options are you getting in this prize?? I am in west Michigan and am looking to get a corolla le as well.
  • auto240205auto240205 Posts: 7
    edited July 2010
    Congratuation on your amazing deal.

Could you share your dealer info with me?

auto240205ATgmail

Thanks a lot
  • Kirstie@EdmundsKirstie@Edmunds Posts: 10,677
    A reporter seeks to interview a Chicago-area woman who recently bought her first car. Please send your daytime contact information and the year/make/model of your car to pr@edmunds.com no later than Monday, July 19, 2010 if you care to share your story.
    Thanks,
    Jeannine Fallon
    Corporate Communications
    Edmunds.com

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• With weather guard pkg,floor mats and cruse control.

We have 6% sale tax. Is it good enough?
  • badtrannybadtranny Posts: 33
    edited July 2010
    I would love to find one with the alloy rims. But, I might shop for some used rims later to fit. Also would like cruise, alarm, and perhaps a few extra goodies. I have seen some acceptable cars on the lost. I DON'T WANT A MOON/SUN ROOF, and I want a light interior, so that rules out the S model.

Anyhow, what are the going prices for this car in CT/lower New England area? Anybody have a confirmed dealer price list for the car and normal regional packages? What dealer incentives are active in this area, and is there any holdback to deal with?

I will post a note for the dealers to bid on the car. Thanks. Any help would be appreciated.

Badtranny.

JUST A SIDE NOTE;; Two years ago I bought an 08 Honda Accord for my mom. She loves the car, even though the in town gas mileage really sucks!!! Also, I would guess I need a set of rear brakes too, Honda's better idea. Anyhow, I bought this car because, at that time 07/2008, the Honda came with VSC standard on the LX-P, while Toyota played games with the cars it sold with VSC (some had it, most didn't), or was charging lots more for a Camry comparably equipped as the Accord.

Now, today, you can't get VSC on a Honda Civic unless you get the EX package, or with nav.. VSC comes standard on the LE version, and I guess the whole line. That is excellent since Toyota was pulling that on the Camry two years ago!! The MFGers are all nuts, but at least Toyota has seen the light.
    i actually got it from couple of different dealers in the area...the price below does not include TTL and documentation fees..destination charges are included..

oak brook toyota : 15317
    Brian Bemis Automotive Group in Sycamore: $15,493
    Elgin toyota : $15,153

Plus tax, title , license Plates and Doc. fee.

There is another 1k graduation rebate from toyota. If you qualify for that, then you can take off another 1k from the above prices. For graduation rebate, you must finance it from Toyota finance...There are specific requirement for this...below is the link:
    http://www.toyotafinancial.com/consumer/tfs.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=pg_Coll- GradFinProg

I am still negotiating..I need to buy the car next week so will post details on my final transaction once completed..
    can u pls provide your dealer information?
  • jackkkyyjackkkyy Posts: 1
    edited July 2010
    I am in Ohio area, recently got a price quote as $16,000 (corolla LE standard package) with 0% APR, not including TTL and docu fees, Is this good enough. how much is reasonable OTD currently with 0% APR in Ohio? thanks
  • gbaumangbauman Posts: 9
    Just bought a Corolla LE with power package, doors, windows, keyless entry, cruise control. Purchased it at Bill Kidds in Timonium, Maryland. Everything was done by email and the paperwork was waiting for me when I got to the dealer. My salesman was very low key, no pressure, no add-ons. Even the person who tries to sell lojack etc was told I didn't want anything and only took 3 minutes of our time. All in all a wonderful experience. This was the third car I purchased solely by email and it was the best experience yet.

Cost 13,966
    Documentation 95
    Tax (6%) 843
    Title 202

TOTAL 15,106
  • ulbhpyulbhpy Posts: 2
    I am in Dallas area and looking to buy Corolla LE with Cruise & Keyless entry for $15000 drive out (OTD). Carmax does have great new car prices in other states but their new cars are not transferable. Does anyone know if I can buy a car out of state and get good deal (such as $1500 cashback) and be able to register in Texas? Thanks...
  • matt712matt712 Posts: 6
    Just picked up a 2010 Corolla S auto with the extra value package (alloys, spoiler, cruise) and floormats for 17550 OTD. (7% sales tax, $0 dealer fee, $1500 cash back instead of 0% apr)
  • helen_bhelen_b Posts: 4
    Can you give the contact info of the Dealer? thanks a lot.
  • I want to buy extended Warranty for a 2008 Toyota Corolla with 12K miles.
    Can someone suggest some links --where to buy .
    Thanks