Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Volkswagen Passat CC Lease Questions

Comments

• tw1vwtw1vw Posts: 1
    Hi Car_Man!

Thanks for all of your help here. Can you provide details for leasing a 2013 VR6 Executive, no options?

MSRP: 42,240
    Invoice: 40,541

I have read there is a $2500 incentive for CC leases as well. Can you confirm that I would subtract this from the cap cost?

Thanks!
  • ahashmiahashmi Posts: 67
    Car_Man,

What is the CC Residual and MF for CC Sport w/ LED for 36 month, 12k mi/yr?
  • I'd be happy to help you out kerb. Through September 4th, Volkswagen Credit's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CC Sport with 12,000 miles per year are .00001 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year is 1% higher.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $2,500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it through VW Credit.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • You're very welcome tw1vw. Through September 4th, Volkswagen Credit's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CC VR6 Executive with 15,000 miles per year are .00001 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

What you heard about the $2,500 cash incentive is correct. Negotiate the lowest possible selling price that you can (as close to dealer invoice as possible) and then have the dealer subtract any available cash incentives from that.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi ahashmi. Through September 4th, Volkswagen Credit's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CC Sport with 12,000 miles per year are .00001 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $2,500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of this car through VW Credit.

Car_man
    Host
  • kerbkerb Posts: 86
    Many thanks Car_Man!
  • Hi Car_Man,

Would you please kindly help me figure out what the A tier, B-Tier and C-Tier money factors are for a 2013 VW CC Sport plus Automatic are (September deal)? Im also wondering what the residual is at being at either 10k or 12k miles a year.

Thanks a bunch Car_Man!
  • You're very welcome kerb.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi steve2k7. Volkswagen Credit's September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CC Sport with 12,000 miles per year are .00012 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

I'm not sure what the rates for other credit tiers are, I'll see what I can find out.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $3,000 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks a bunch Car_man! I just signed up on a new lease. Was able to get 3,000 behind invoice! Great help and great deal!
  • Hi steve2k7, would you mind sharing the details of the lease deal you mentioned, at 3k under invoice? I'm very interested in leasing a cc as well and your deal would be great to have as a reference point.
  • You're very welcome steve2k7. Thanks for letting us know how everything turned out. Congratulations on your great deal. Enjoy your new ride :shades: !

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey Verinox,
    The MSRP was $34,150 and invoice was about 32,698 on a 2013 VW CC Sport Plus. There is $3,000 dealer cash which is not a rebate and is up to the dealer to give up. The dealer cash may differ from state to state. I bought my VW in Texas and signed up for 10k miles a year which gave me a 54% residual. The money factor will depend on your credit rating. If you need anymore details or info, Car_man is awesome guy to ask. In some cases you need to shop other VW's locations in your area or surrounding cities to negotiate the best deal. Good luck!

Steve2k7
  • Car Man or others....

I am working a deal with a local VW Dealer and wanted to get some input on what they have offered. Deal is on a 2013 VW CC VR6 Lux.

Sticker- $38,820
    Lease Credit- $2,500
    Car Discount- $2,307

Net Price- $38,326.97 (after fees, tax, etc.)
    Money Factor- .00009 or .0009 (he was talking quickly)
    Residual- 52%

He came up with $540, I didn't get that with the lease calculator. This lease is for 3 years / 12,000 miles per year.

Thanks in advance and let me know if this is a good deal.
  • Greetings Josh. This car has a spread of around $1,500 between its full MSRP and its dealer invoice price. So the $2,300 dealer discount that you were quoted looks excellent. The $2,500 cash incentive on a lease of this car is right on the money as well.

The dealer was honest with you about this car's money factor as well, it's .00009.

Having said that, using the price that you mentioned in your post, I come up with a zero down monthly payment of around $510. You need to find out why the dealer is $30 per month higher than that.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car Man,

This is my first lease and first through VW. I have read lot about how to negotiate deals on leases and all of the numbers to consider. My quesiton is more basic. VW is offering a $279/mo lease with $2499 down (plus tax/title) for the 2013 CC Sport Plus. The terms are 36mo/10K miles per year. The MSRP on the car is $33400. This offer expires Oct 1. Is this "special" rate non-negotiable because it is a special? I am wondering if this a special incentive that is already a good deal or just a starting point that can be reduced? I am thinking the $2499 may have some room to reduce?

Sorry for such a basic question, just new to this and seems like a great deal already, but don't want to overpay.

Thx
    tkhaus
  • Thanks Car Man. The extra $30 was sales tax. Sounds like I got a great deal!
  • 12101210 Posts: 5
    Looking at a VW CC Sport, automatic, mats, chrome exhaust, $0 down, 15k year for 36 months, just first month payment and dmv in NY. Quoted $439, $419 then $379. Is $379 a good deal? Thanks.
  • Hi tkhaus. Manufacturers' advertised lease payments usually leave a little meat on the bone so to speak. Savvy consumers who live in areas that have a decent level of competition are usually able to negotiate lower selling prices, and in turn lower monthly payments, than officially advertised deals.

Car_man
    Host
  • You're very welcome joshcory.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi 1210. Well, $379 per month is certainly a lot better than $439 ;) . Do you know this car's MSRP and selling price? That information would make it much easier for me to evaluate this deal.

Car_man
    Host
    The sale price in 28,100 and msrp is $32,275 plus $825 destination for a total of $33,100. I got him down to $365 which includes taxes. thanks
    Looking at VW CC Sport, MSRP is $32,275 plus $825 destination=$33,100. Purchase price $28,100. 36 months 15k a year, no money down or other fees other than DMV. The payment is $365 including taxes. Any thoughts?
  • marzsh1marzsh1 Posts: 23
    edited October 2012
    Hi Car_man,

Would you please post residual and mf for a 2012 CC 4motion for 12K, 36 month lease? What do you think is a good selling price for this car? Thanks.
  • Just took deliver of a 2013 Volkswagen CC Black on Black Leather Manual Turbo. Paying 254.00/month-269 including taxes per month $0 down for 36 months 10,000 miles per year. Paid $1800 in inception fees which included first month payment. Extremely happy with price!
  • carrinocarrino Posts: 39
    Hello.
    I have a 2010 cc sport with 9 payments of $399.00 left on a lease. I want to get into a new cc sport plus for the same price. I have been quoted $423/month with 15k miles, 3 year lease. All that I would put down is first and dmv. I can get into a sport with lighting for the $399 a month and a 2013 passat with nav and sunroof for 399 also. The invoice on the cc plus is $33,560. Should I wait a few more months with the possibility of lowering my payment, or should I jump at the 399 deal. I really want the navigation but the dealer cannot or will not do it on that vehicle. All the other dealers I went to were at the 499 range. Thanks
  • Residual for a 2013 CC Sport, 36 months, 36000 miles is 53%. I was curious as to what it is for 15000mi/yr?
  • Lease cash right now is 3250 through 10/31. That will be hard to beat.
  • carrinocarrino Posts: 39
    It is for 15k miles a year. Dealer called to tell me I can have the sport plus for $399 a month with first and dmv. Will be getting it Tuesday. Night blue sport plus. Was going to get black but I have a black sport now and decided to change colors. I think it was a good deal
  • Hi marzsh1. Volkswagen Credit's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 CC 4-Motion with 12,000 miles per year are .00016 and 46%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

If I was in the market for a 2012 CC right now, I personally would shoot for a selling price of a couple hundred dollars over dealer invoice minus the $3,500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of this model.

Car_man
    Host