Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Volkswagen Passat CC Lease Questions

Comments

• Certainly Patrick. Volkswagen Credit's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 42-month lease of a 2013 CC Lux 2.0T with 12,000 miles per year are .00084 and 46% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

There is a $3,250 cash incentive on leases of this car right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Thank you very much for the information - I really appreciate it!
  • Was offered the exact same deal in AZ today, give or take a couple of dollars. In hindsight do you still think it was a good deal?
  • Hi again Car Man!

Well, now that it's February I need to ask you for some new information. Could you please provide me with the money factor and lease incentive for a 36mo./12K lease on a 2013 CC Sport Plus?

I am also planning to purchase a Treg Lux, making use of the 0% financing. Can't I still make use of the $2,000 Dealer Incentive and $999 Holdback if financing at the 0% rate through VW Credit?

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on these questions!

Patrick E
  • I just got a VW cc with ligthing Package on Jan 31.
    36mo lease / 12k miles.

0 Down
    351.00 per month including FL tax of 7% so without tax is like 328.00 per month

Did not pay for new tag, dealer fees, or first paymet. I guess they allocate these costs in within my 35 payments.

I would have gotten even a lower monthly payment if went to 42 month, but did not take it, since VW bumper to bumper warranty expires at 36 months, so I did not want to risk it.

Dont ask me what was the money factor or residual, since I would not know. When I lease, I only negotiate 0 down payment, my monthly payment, # of month and # of miles. The rest always falls into place.

Noted I was able to get this deal after intense negotiation between 3 VW local dealers, and also waiting to the last date of the month to sign the papers.
  • cpz1cpz1 Posts: 5
    Hi Car Man,

My CC Sport lease is over in a week. I see there are two incentives $ 2,500 & $3,000 up to 02.28.13. Can they be combined? Can they be deducted from sale price obtained from True Car.com? What is February residual and money factor for CC Sport Plus 15K/ year, 36 month, NY?
  • You're welcome packi64 :).

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Patrick. VW Credit's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CC Sport Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00001 and 51% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

There is a $3,000 cash incentive on leases of this car right now.

The $2,000 dealer cash incentive that is available on the 2013 Touareg is not compatible with ay other special programs, like finance or lease.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi cpz1. Volkswagen is currently providing a $3,000 cash incentive on leases of the 2013 CC Sport. The $2,500 that you saw is probably for other CC trim levels. These offers cannot be combined. If I was in the market for this car right now, I personally would shoot for a selling price of a couple hundred dollars over dealer invoice minus the lease cash.

Volkswagen Credit's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CC Sport with 15,000 miles per year are .00001 and 49% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Could you please share the dealer name? I just received a quote on a 2013 CC Sport w/LED for $359/month, 36 months with 1000 up front. I emailed that I wanted to get the car for 330 and they said they couldn't do it. :confuse:

Thanks so much!
  • jb659jb659 Posts: 1
    I am interested in a 3 yr. / 15k lease on a 2013 CC R-line and have been quoted a payment of $499 a month (down from their original ask of $509). I am not interested in putting any money down with the exception of $500.

MSRP: $34,335 (also adding 18 inch Thunder Bi color rims ... for $1,250)

I asked about the lease money factor and was told it is currently 0.0003125 where I have seen 0.0001 for top tier borrowers listed on this discussion.

This seems a bit high compared to some of the other quotes on this discussion.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to take advantage of the Feb. $3000 lease incentive.
  • treza1treza1 Posts: 1
    I think this is a great deal, but I want to make sure. I got a bad deal on my Maxima when I bought it so I will get a good deal this time. :)

Automatic 2013 VW CC w/LEDS
    MSRP. $33,125
    Selling price. $26,200
    Residual value. 50%
    Disposition fee $350
    Down pmt. $700
    Monthly payment $309+ taxes

If I purchase the car after 3 years will the price be $16,562 half the MSRP?

What is MF?

Thank you - T
  • mikers1981mikers1981 Posts: 17
    edited March 2013
    Was given these numbers.
    CC Sport with LED lighting DSG
    36 month
    15,000 miles
    0 down, sign and drive
    $26900 cap cost
    $15842 residual
    .00012 money factor
    $355 a month everything included. Opinions ??
  • disladisla Posts: 55
    sounds pretty good as is, I'd just try squeezing them a little, let's say, to at least $340..
  • mikers1981mikers1981 Posts: 17
    edited March 2013
    I'm curious how they got it down from 32,000 to 26,000. I'm seeing there may be a $3,500 incentive. A question I have, maybe Car_Man can help, the national deal says 279 a month with 2999 due at signing. Fine print says deal is based off MSRP, but then stats includes dealer contributions of over 4,000. What exactly does that mean ??
  • ar11784ar11784 Posts: 2
    TMV for the R-Line is $29,262. Does this number already include the $3500 dealer incentive (dealer cash) being offered by VW for this month? Meaning when I am calculating my lease deal is the Cap Cost $29,262 and Net Cap Cost $25,762? or is the Cap Cost actually $32,762 and the Net Cap Cost the same as the TMV $29,262?

Thanks in advance!

Also for anyone wondering below are the numbers I received from my dealer today.

Residual- 51%
    MF- .00012
  • You should be shooting for invoice less whatever incentive is on the table. Ignore TMV for the moment as it's likely not accurate given the dealer incentives that are available.

Ballpark, the R-Line auto should be about $350->$400 depending on the sales tax situation.

John.
  • ar11784ar11784 Posts: 2
    Thanks John. Appreciate your input!
  • iggy_bbpiggy_bbp Posts: 3
    I am curious which dealership gave you this deal and which city this is in.
  • World VW in Toms River NJ. I never went ahead with the deal because I'm trading in a lease that doesn't have enough equity in it right now.
    Has anybody leased a 2013 VW CC from the Los Angeles, Orange County area; if yes, what are your deals?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    edited March 2013
    Hi mikers1981. I'm familiar with the advertised lease offer that you mentioned. It definitely includes a dealer discount...probably one of at least $2,500 on top of the $3,500 cash incentive that VW is providing on this car.

If I was in the market for a 2013 CC right now, I personally would shoot for a selling price of a fairly close to dealer invoice minus the $3,500 and loyalty if you're eligible for it.

Car_man
    Host
  • mikerod2mikerod2 Posts: 2
    Don't go by what the national deal says on the website, you can get a better deal than that, specially if you can negotiate and go to at least two dealerships and make them compete against each other.
    You can get that car for arond 330.00 per month with 0 down. 12k 36mo thats the deal i got about 1 month ago... its actually 35 payments since they will do the 1s payment for you. or at least that what it shows when you sign the papers.
  • Are the national deals for most manufacturers based on MSRP or are they discounted. I had one dealer in the past say that it was already on the discounted price, even though the fine print says 'based on xxx MSRP'
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,679
    They are based on a discounted price..

That doesn't mean that you can't get a bigger discount, though....

"Based on $XXXXX MSRP" just means the deal is based on a car with that sticker price, not one with a lower or higher price...

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• disladisla Posts: 55
    Mikerod2,

What state are you in? Did you get the Sport w/Lighting package for $330/mo and $0 down?
    Which state and city did you get this deal mikerod2?
  • melech37melech37 Posts: 18
    edited March 2013
    My Passat 2T lease is up on Sept 30. I'd like to lease a cc at that time, but I have some concerns. 1) I'm not even sure the 2014 cc will be available as early as late Sept or early Oct.: 2) I assume there won't be much of a discount the first months the 2014 reaches the market.

Should I extend my lease for 3-4 months to wait to lease the new model in Jan? If so, do I just keep paying the same lease rate for the additional months? Will I get extra free miles for the extension? Can anyone see any problems with my idea?
  • hakkyhakky Posts: 8
    Hi Car Man,

I'm not sure if VW has released their numbers yet for May, but I'm curious if you know the MF and Residual for a 2013 CC Sport w/Lighting, manual trans., for 36 or 39 months (no real preference) at 12k/year.

Thank you!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    It has. Here you go hakky. Volkswagen Credit's May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2013 CC Sport with 12,000 miles per year are .00033 and 48% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $2,500 cash incentive that VW is providing on leases of this car. It is waiving the first month's payment on leases in May as well.

Car_man
    Host