Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Volkswagen Passat CC Lease Questions

Comments

• krpprkrppr Posts: 2
    Can anyone respond to the last two posts? Thanks so much!
  • I just closed the following deal here in Austin, TX for a CC 2013 DSG sport w/leds, and some accessories: spoiler, mat kid, and chrome exhaust tips.

36mo with 12k miles
    MSRP of $33,470 + tax, lic, reg, etc.
    Discount: $4,157.64
    Down: $600
    payment: $400
    MF: 0.00010, Residual: 51%

Any comments? I will be signing the papers tomorrow... unless somebody thinks I can do better.. lol

Cheers.
  • I am looking for the latest 36mo lease information for the 2013 CC. Money Factor, Residual, and any cash offers. Thanks in advance!
  • Hi,

Could you please provide the current money factor, bonus cash, and residual for a 42 month lease with 12K per year on a '13 CC Lux 2.0T?

Thanks,

Patrick E
  • Just picked up a new Sport Plus (10k/36mo) in North NJ:

MSRP: $34,290
    Selling price: $29,500 (including lease incentive)

Due at signing:
    Cap reduction: $223.70
    Reg: $229.50
    Doc: $349
    NJ Tire: $7.50
    1st Month 372.97

Monthly payment $372.97
    MF=0.0001
    Residual=52%
    Incentives=$3,500

John.
  • ssedhassedha Posts: 4
    Just picked up a 2013 VW CC Lux yesterday
    15k/36 months in Columbus, OH

MSRP: $36,415
    Selling Price: $30,250 (including lease incentive)

Due at Signing:
    Tax, Title, License, Doc, 1st Months Payment + $536 CASH

Monthly Payment: $395 (which includes tax, acq. fee)
    MF: .00020
    Residual: 48%
    Incentive: $3250

Anyone think this is a good deal?
  • Hi imoumni. Volkswagen Credit's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CC sport plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00010 an 51% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

There is a $3,500 cash incentive on leases of this car this month.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hello atos2013. Volkswagen Credit's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CC R-Line with 12,000 miles per year are .00010 and 51% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

I think that there's a $3,250 cash incentive on leases of this car this month.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi krppr. Volkswagen Credit's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CC Sport with 12,000 miles per year are .00010 and 51% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your deal on this car, shoot for a selling price of $500 or so over invoice minus the available $3,500 cash incentive on leases of this model.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi getwired. The CC's lease program varies by trim level. You can get an idea of what this car's current lease program is like by looking over the past couple of posts. If you want a different version of this car, let me know. Thanks.

Car_man
    Host
  • Certainly Patrick. Volkswagen Credit's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 42-month lease of a 2013 CC Lux 2.0T with 12,000 miles per year are .00084 and 46% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

There is a $3,250 cash incentive on leases of this car right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thank you very much for the information - I really appreciate it!
  • Was offered the exact same deal in AZ today, give or take a couple of dollars. In hindsight do you still think it was a good deal?
  • Hi again Car Man!

Well, now that it's February I need to ask you for some new information. Could you please provide me with the money factor and lease incentive for a 36mo./12K lease on a 2013 CC Sport Plus?

I am also planning to purchase a Treg Lux, making use of the 0% financing. Can't I still make use of the $2,000 Dealer Incentive and $999 Holdback if financing at the 0% rate through VW Credit?

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on these questions!

Patrick E
  • I just got a VW cc with ligthing Package on Jan 31.
    36mo lease / 12k miles.

0 Down
    351.00 per month including FL tax of 7% so without tax is like 328.00 per month

Did not pay for new tag, dealer fees, or first paymet. I guess they allocate these costs in within my 35 payments.

I would have gotten even a lower monthly payment if went to 42 month, but did not take it, since VW bumper to bumper warranty expires at 36 months, so I did not want to risk it.

Dont ask me what was the money factor or residual, since I would not know. When I lease, I only negotiate 0 down payment, my monthly payment, # of month and # of miles. The rest always falls into place.

Noted I was able to get this deal after intense negotiation between 3 VW local dealers, and also waiting to the last date of the month to sign the papers.
  • cpz1cpz1 Posts: 5
    Hi Car Man,

My CC Sport lease is over in a week. I see there are two incentives $ 2,500 & $3,000 up to 02.28.13. Can they be combined? Can they be deducted from sale price obtained from True Car.com? What is February residual and money factor for CC Sport Plus 15K/ year, 36 month, NY?
  • You're welcome packi64 :).

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Patrick. VW Credit's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CC Sport Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00001 and 51% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

There is a $3,000 cash incentive on leases of this car right now.

The $2,000 dealer cash incentive that is available on the 2013 Touareg is not compatible with ay other special programs, like finance or lease.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi cpz1. Volkswagen is currently providing a $3,000 cash incentive on leases of the 2013 CC Sport. The $2,500 that you saw is probably for other CC trim levels. These offers cannot be combined. If I was in the market for this car right now, I personally would shoot for a selling price of a couple hundred dollars over dealer invoice minus the lease cash.

Volkswagen Credit's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 CC Sport with 15,000 miles per year are .00001 and 49% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Could you please share the dealer name? I just received a quote on a 2013 CC Sport w/LED for $359/month, 36 months with 1000 up front. I emailed that I wanted to get the car for 330 and they said they couldn't do it. :confuse:

Thanks so much!