Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chevrolet Camaro Prices Paid and Buying Experience

13»

Comments

• A reporter is looking for a new sports car buyer. If you have purchased a sports car in the past 6 months, please send your daytime contact info along with the make and model of your new car to pr@edmunds.com no later than Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 11 a.m. PT/2 p.m. ET.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• davidwilpdavidwilp Posts: 21
    edited January 2013
    Is it common to pay a "Dealer Fee" when buying a used car ? I thought this was only on new cars.

On another note, I can't believe that this forum has no activity with related buying experiences since 2011. Am I the only one interested in buying a Camaro?
  • vinnynyvinnyny Posts: 780
    Most dealerships will try to tack on any fees that buyers might accept. It's all just additional profit...

I'm amazed that there aren't more posts here too.
  • atreiusatreius Posts: 1
    edited March 2013
    I just leased this car with a $3200 trade in and $1,500 in coupons for the car selling competition that was going on. The car came with only base features, except for floor mats, a cargo net, one other very minor option.

The lease that I negotiated was for $258 per month for 36 months.
    MSRP was $24,000 and some change.
    Residual value was about 62%.
    It was a 15k miles package.
  • 2doorpost2doorpost Posts: 74
    Finally bought a 2013 2 LS model. $3300 off of MSRP.
    Base automatic with a spare tire and floor mats.

Got a $ 1000 off for a rebate;a $1300 dealer discount; and another $1000 off for a "Private Offer", secured by going on the Chevy.com website and "Building a Camaro"
13»