Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buick LaCrosse: Radio Problem

2»

Comments

• Hello schnitz1231,
    We're sorry to hear about the frustrations you're encountering with the radio on your LaCrosse and would be happy to check into this further for you. Can we please have you email us at socialmedia@gm.com with more information, including: your name and contact information, a summary of the situation, the last 8 digits of your VIN and mileage, and the name of your dealership.

Sarah, GM Customer Service
  • m_elliottm_elliott Posts: 1
    I have a similar issue with my 2010 Lacrosse. However, it only became a problem when my navigation was replaced for an unrelated issue. Now I have a new navigation system that won't pause anymore. When I took it back to the dealership the response from GM about the issue was that this is a known issue that has no solution and they should not replace the navigation.

I've been without this feature for about 6 months now and I am very disappointed that I have a feature that doesn't work and finding a solution doesn't appear to be a priority for anyone.
2»