Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Separated At Birth?

Comments

• andre1969andre1969 Posts: 22,610
    I actually think of other things when I see the Edsel's grille, but if I were to post pictures, I might get banned from Edmund's! :P
  • fezofezo Manahawkin, NJPosts: 10,165
    Me, too....
    2013 Mazda 5 Grand Touring, 2010 Toyota Prius IV. 2007 Toyota Camry XLE, 2004 Toyota Camry LE, 1999 Mazda Miata
  • steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 44,992

Moderator - Minivan fan. Feel free to message or email me - stever@edmunds.com.

Or another possibility...
    Hmm, some atomic rings did occur to me, but not the Nagasaki angle.

Wow, you could put an eye out with those things!
  • Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright CaliforniaPosts: 47,574

MODERATOR --Need help with anything? Click on my name!

2013 Mazda 5 Grand Touring, 2010 Toyota Prius IV. 2007 Toyota Camry XLE, 2004 Toyota Camry LE, 1999 Mazda Miata
  • gussguss Posts: 1,181
    I though you were going for this....

I googled whale tail and learned somethin new.
  • lokkilokki Posts: 1,200
    I actually think of other things when I see the Edsel's grille, but if I were to post pictures, I might get banned from Edmund's!

I guess that means I won't be posting the Dodge Ram logo comparision I was thinking about!
    I always loved Jimmy Durante...

He's pretty well forgotten nowadays, but I think he was one of the best.

Oh, and "Good night Ms. Calabash, wherever you are!"
    I guess that means I won't be posting the Dodge Ram logo comparision I was thinking about!

Now THERE'S an image to get out of my head!.....
  • Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,050

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

hehe, it sort of needs a wing or 10' high CB antenna back there to match the heel loop. :)

I can just see the next SEMA show - someone is going to put six or eight chrome footman loops on their fenders and lace their hood down.

• ajvdhajvdh Posts: 223
    One of my auto-x buddies has one in black, and I've been begging him to do that for a couple of years. Or just cut some strips of white vinyl. Some "PF flyers" stickers on the rear quarters'd be a good touch.

But for some reason it wouldn't post..... and then it was too late to delete the posting.

However, my preference is for the Testarossa. (Assuming I can't have Marilyn) :blush:

• fintailfintail Posts: 35,495
    When I see this:

I think of this:

This discussion has been closed.
Separated At Birth? - Page 3 - Car Forums at Edmunds.com