Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2009 Acura TL vs Hyundai Genesis

2»

Comments

• choe13choe13 Posts: 348
    Compare the TL with the lexus ES, cadillac mkz and other fwd cars. The genesis is made on a more expensive rwd architechture. I think people are trying to pick to find a fault on the genesis which is its stiff suspension system that gives it some sporty characteristics. If you think the genesis suspension/ride is unsettling try a bmw 5 series through a pothole

I really like the new TL when i test drove it but it was just not a rwd car. To those that care it is a big difference
  • hpmctorquehpmctorque Posts: 4,120
    "...cadillac mkz..."

Fyi, there's a Cadillac CTS and STS, but no MKZ. However, there's a Lincoln MKZ.
  • joe97joe97 Posts: 2,248
    More reasons why luxury models, espeically, should stop using alpha/alpha-numeric, especially random letter/number combination. How hard is it to come up with a model name, like the Genesis? The TL is a great car as well, but what is a TL?
  • billyperks2billyperks2 Posts: 378
    Total Luxurry :)
  • patpat Posts: 10,421
    Actually, it is Touring Luxury, but you can call it total luxury if you'd like. ;)
  • hpmctorquehpmctorque Posts: 4,120
    Wrong, wrong, wrong! Legend has it that it was named after Toulouse-Lautrec, although some Vigor(ously) deny this, calling it (in)Acura(te).
  • patpat Posts: 10,421
    Hahahaha!! Excellent!! :shades:
2»