Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Honda CR-V Brakes

2»

Comments

• ... and you're blaming Honda for not warranting a used car? Honestly, you have no idea how it was driven before you bought it. Did you road test it at highway speeds before you bought it? Did you have a mechanic look at it?
  • So sorry to hear about your negative experience. I guess they think that Honda buyers will be loyal regardless of how they treat us and they can tell us what ever they want even if it doesn't make sense and we will believe it. They will continue to lose market share to companies that stand behind their products. All we can do is tell our stories about how we were treated then buy another brand. Best of luck!
  • I guess some people need to go back to school and learn how to read (it is a lost art). Where in my message did I say that the car was used?????????? The car was brand-new. We are the ones that put 9,000 miles on it!!! I can guarantee you that it was not driven like a Ferrari. Before you make silly comments make sure to read the message thoroughly...maybe even a couple of times
  • Chantal714, thanks for your compassion. You are somewhat right and somewhat wrong. Yes I bought a Honda because my wife and I happen to like their cars and designs (we were loyal). We had a 2002 Honda Odissey before this car and that one was known for transmission melt down at about 70,000 to 80,000 miles. At 78,000 ours gave out and $4000 later we were back on the road. Now this on a brand-new 2012 model. I will not spend another dime on Honda cars or any other Honda products for that matter. My loyalty is gone for good. This car will be serviced by any respectable Honda mechanic that is not affiliated in any way shape, or form to Honda Motors or any of their dealerships. I would not buy a car from them even if they were the last car manufacturer in the universe. Subaru, Toyota, Hyunday, anything but Honda here I come.
  • Stever@EdmundsStever@Edmunds YooperlandPosts: 38,968
    edited June 2013
    Well, your title did say "Just bought" and you started off talking about a 2012. Confused me when I first read it too.

Keeping repair records and threatening lemon law can sometimes work wonders, but brakes are wear items and are usually excluded in basic warranties.
2»