Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Music on DVD

What advise or experience does anyone have on burning mp3 music onto DVD for the 07+ MDX. I have an 2009 and burned music from my computer using roxio onto DVD+rw and it seems to work but it does ocassionally not recognize the format, says "bad disc" and ejects. Is there a limit to how much data, songs or folders I should use?

Comments

• I just burned 3 DVD-R discs (verbatim) with about 4GB of MP3 songs on each disc, multiple folders, and oddly named titles and so far, all 3 have worked fine in the car though I have to admit, it was quite hard figuring out how to change between folders intially.

My memory is somewhat failing me now but I kind of remember reading years back that some dvd players don't like reading DVD-RWs as much for video since the dyes are different, so one might suppose the same could be said for audio? I do a lot of video burning and used to tell a difference with the quality of the DVD-Rs when playing back on dvd players. Not sure what other brand names are considered quality anymore since I've been exclusively using Verbatim for the last 3-4 years but I used to use TDK until reading Verbatim had better quality control. Think also where the DVD-Rs are made also had a factor in their quality though I'm not sure which countries to stay away from. I think mine were made in Japan.

Also, I am using Nero burning rom and burning at 16x speed.
  • hello... can someone tell me how i can conect my ipod to my acura tl 2007????, but i dont want to conect it by the aux output.. i want to be able to changes songs from the navigation screen and to wacth videos..