Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2010-2011 Buick LaCrosse

196979899100102»

Comments

• My 2010 CXS LaCrosse with 35K miles on it has developed a rear sunscreen problem. The screen no longer reliably deploys when I actuate the switch. It hangs after going about an inch up. If I manually pull on it it will deploy the rest of the way. I see no obvious tears or blockages etc.
    any thoughts on what's up with this and how to repair it?
  • bobinorbobinor Posts: 63

23,000+ on my 2011 CXS and still loving every moment in it. Haven't checked in here for a couple years and I need to know if any of you have had a similar problem with the remote key. The battery ran down in my every day remote so I replaced the battery after getting the warning in the DIC "Replace Battery in Remote Key". Problem is the warning won't go away. It appears whether I open the door without a remote present or with either of my 2 remotes. It appears again after starting the car. Touching the "menu " button on the turn signal stalk erases the message but it's annoying to keep seeing it pop up. The dealer didn't know of any means to reset it and said to bring it in to be checked. Though I'd check here to see if anyone has a clue how to get rid of the warning. in the DIC.