Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kia Soul Prices Paid and Buying Experience

13»

Comments

• puffin1puffin1 Posts: 276
    a six way power seat comes in an Optima.What's it do. Up down ,fwd,bkwd and a lumbar?
    I hate buyn' cars hurts more than a infected wisdom tooth. :sick:
    Thx Puffin
  • geekmageekma Posts: 20
    Leased an Alien Soul Exclaim with spoiler/remote start/lighting/mirror for $269/mo including taxes. Traded my 2010 Acura MDX luxury gas hog for the little Guy who will be saving me a huge bundle of cash each month.
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,989
    If you recently bought a Hyundai or Kia, a reporter would like to learn what you cross-shopped. Please email PR@edmunds.com no later than Friday, April 27, 2012 with details and your daytime contact information.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

• zgrrrlzgrrrl Posts: 147
    Does anyone have any recent experiences for actual prices paid in 2016? Chicago suburbs?
  • steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 50,582
    Any particular trim?

I had a firm quote for an Exclaim with Umber for $25,500 and TTL of $1,000, but that was months ago. And that wasn't a common package for down here.

Moderator - Buying questions? Please include city or zip code and trim you are shopping, FWD or AWD, etc.

13»