Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Conversion Van Pricing

191011121315»

Comments

• Roger,

Thanks! Some photos would be great! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
  • roger70roger70 Posts: 10
    I have included some photos in my car album....and my email address should show under my profile...looking forward to hearing from you...roger70
    check out my profile for my email....and I have posted some photos in my album...roger70
  • Hi Roger,

Thanks for attaching some pictures to your page. The van looks really nice. Do you have any pictures of the interior as well? Also, are you able to put luggage on the top of the van?

Also, your profile says your email is "private", so I'm unable to email you directly.

Thanks! We'll wait to hear from you!
    pull up one of my postings that I replied to you and click on....roger70....a screen will come up showing some info which has my email address...Also I will try to send you some interior pics...roger70
  • tdanettdanet Posts: 2
    We have a used conversion van with 152 K miles. It has all the bells and whistles that comes with a full conversion van (leather seats, CD, DVD, VCR, front and back bucket seats, fold down bed, power windows). Runs excellent. We purchased the van basically brand new with 400 miles and have enjoyed it immensely. We recently purchased a new vehicle and want to sell the van for $7500. We are located in Williamsburg, VA and will send photos.
  • tdanettdanet Posts: 2
    What was the total value, if you don't mind me asking?
  • Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,011
    The Forums aren't set up for buying/selling and it isn't permitted here. So, please refrain from posting "for sale" items.

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

• fevan3fevan3 Posts: 1
    Any suggestions on finding the resale value of our 2003 Ford E-150 Sherrod Van? It has 98,000 miles, V-8 4.6 liter engine. In very good condition.
  • suzie_qsuzie_q Posts: 1
    I have a 1999 Dodge Ram conversion van (Regency). It has 135k miles. Just this year, the Check Engine started coming on and going off. Today, it is off (smiles). What is that???? It drives just fine and doesn't sound different. I asked someone about it and they said they had the same thing happen to them and they just ignored it; that it had something to do with the emission system. Any ideas? I have to watch my money, which is why I haven't had it checked out. If it isn't going to hurt anything to keep driving it that way, I won't worry about it, but if it is, I would like to get the problem fixed.
  • We are seeking a conversion van.
    The specs are listed as follow:
    Year Make: 2000 or newer
    Mileage: Around 80,000 or more
    No High Top
    Prefered passenger door on drivers side too.
  • bama108bama108 Posts: 1
    Hi,
    I am looking at buying a conversion van.. One I am looking at is a 1991 Dodge Fiesta Conversion Van, 50,000 miles, could you give me an idea of price and waht trouble things I should be looking at. My friends say that ford has the best older vans?
    this is a new venture for me, I want something that will last a while and I don't have to work on .. can you give me an idea of a price. bama
  • kens1948kens1948 Posts: 1
    We have a 1991 Chevy Conversion Van the Tiara Package that we have been considering selling but we can't find a way to find a value for selling. It has 37,000 orginial miles on it. It is garage kept. Has never been in snow. Still has the tags on the underneath carriage. This vehicle is in mint condition but we can't find a way of finding the pricing for it.
    Can someone tell me where I can find out how to price it? Most of the sites don't take the conversion packages into play.
    I am not familiar with your term...standard KBB value...what is that?
  • bama04bama04 Posts: 1
    I need advise on a used Chevy G-20 conversion van 1993,( 2 owners and maintained,) .. 150,000 miles. Never owned a vehicle of this kind, completely ignorant, into this kind of travel. I did not want to spend too much and if I did not like the conversion van, I want to be able to turn around and sell it. someone give me advise please... What is a range of a fair price for this vehicle? what I should be looking for when I get a mechanic to look over?.. oh I also want to drive it to vermont this summer...from Colorado
  • onetofouronetofour Posts: 1
    My husband and I have a 2000 Dodge Ram 1500 high top conversion van with an engine that needs replacing. It's in decent shape (78,000 miles, air works but only on HIGH, inside is clean) but has some flaws (no ext. damage but needs new paint, pass. window doesn't work). It's been difficult to get a value on it online and we don't know if it's worth it to fix it and try to sell it or just salvage it? Any advice is appreciated.
    Go to www.nadaguides.com to determine the value of your repaired van...good luck.
  • jcd1203jcd1203 Posts: 1
    Hi. my mother in law needs to sell my late father- in laws van. i'd like to get an idea of what to ask. The KBB and similar web sites are not detailed enough. It's a 2001 Ram1500 Enterprise XR hightop. It has about 86K miles, 318 V8, Michelins, 4 captains chairs (cloth), rear bench/ bed, DVD player and in very good cond, except for the airbag light on at times (dealer has been unable to fix). Thanks!
  • hey ive got a 1999 ford e150 low top conversion van my email is arimochkin@hotmail.com if interested
  • We have a 2006 Savana Van customized by Sherrod Vans, low top that is in excellent condition. I am looking at trying to get a asking price but so far not a large amount of luck. Where would someone suggest we look or try?
  • Olenyoder: We have a 2003 GMC Savana Explorer conversion van that fits your criteria. Are you still interested?
  • There is some misunderstanding...I want to sell my van not trade for another...we are downsizing and retired. thanks anyway.
  • _dj__dj_ Posts: 1
    You can get the computer codes scanned for free at some AutoZone or NAPA type stores. It's probably the upstream oxygen sensor not yet failed, but starting to go flaky and giving out intermittent bogus signals. Eventually it will fail and the check engine light will stay on until you fix it.

I have the same van with about the same milage and my oxygen sensor has been wonky for about a year. I keep resetting the check engine light and it stays away for a couple months at a time.

I bought a cheap ELM327 based scanner that connects my van to my laptop and reads the engine computer. Pretty handy, especially if you do your own repairs.
  • nmvnmv Posts: 1
    Anyone know of a website etc. that might help me get the current value of my conversion van?
  • Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,011
    Check out the Nada Guides site for conversion vans.

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

• Thank you Karen for that information. I could not find that on Kelly Blue Book.
  • Realy, Hat’s off. Well done, as we know that “hard work always pays off”, after a long struggle with sincere effort it’s done. This action proof to be a win, win situation. This is a true art work, which will be a success story.There’s usually a good bunch of talent nominated- they just don’t usually win. The initiative taken for the concern is very serious and need an attention of every one. This is the concern which exists in the society and needs to be eliminated from the society as soon as possible.
    ==============================
    Compare Van Insurance
  • Hi ! As a matter of fact I probably built it.Iran the metal dept.
  • Auto zone and advance auto does free readings on check engine lights. I had to replace my sensor 2 it was $60.00's for the part and then you have to pay someone for the labor. But if you bring it to them they can tell you whats wrong with it and then buy the part right there. Auto zone has better prices.
  • caitmoncaitmon Posts: 1
    hello, I have a 98 For econoline 150 Mark 3 conversion van I need to sell. I looked on NADA and KBB and can't even get an idea on pricing it. It has 148,000 miles, power windows, power doors, AC and heat work, tv and dvd player in the back, 4.2L V6 engine, automatic trans, tortoise top, cloth interior. gold exterior, beige inteiror. no dents, everything works, the paint on the tortoise top is chipping in a couple of spots, but no where else on the vehicle. 4 captains chairs and a bench seat. I live in Georgia, if that makes a difference. Thanks!