Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Conversion Van Pricing

1171819202123»

Comments

• Olenyoder: We have a 2003 GMC Savana Explorer conversion van that fits your criteria. Are you still interested?
  • There is some misunderstanding...I want to sell my van not trade for another...we are downsizing and retired. thanks anyway.
  • _dj__dj_ Posts: 1
    You can get the computer codes scanned for free at some AutoZone or NAPA type stores. It's probably the upstream oxygen sensor not yet failed, but starting to go flaky and giving out intermittent bogus signals. Eventually it will fail and the check engine light will stay on until you fix it.

I have the same van with about the same milage and my oxygen sensor has been wonky for about a year. I keep resetting the check engine light and it stays away for a couple months at a time.

I bought a cheap ELM327 based scanner that connects my van to my laptop and reads the engine computer. Pretty handy, especially if you do your own repairs.
  • nmvnmv Posts: 1
    Anyone know of a website etc. that might help me get the current value of my conversion van?
  • Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,020
    Check out the Nada Guides site for conversion vans.

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

• Thank you Karen for that information. I could not find that on Kelly Blue Book.
  • Realy, Hat’s off. Well done, as we know that “hard work always pays off”, after a long struggle with sincere effort it’s done. This action proof to be a win, win situation. This is a true art work, which will be a success story.There’s usually a good bunch of talent nominated- they just don’t usually win. The initiative taken for the concern is very serious and need an attention of every one. This is the concern which exists in the society and needs to be eliminated from the society as soon as possible.
    ==============================
    Compare Van Insurance
  • Hi ! As a matter of fact I probably built it.Iran the metal dept.
  • Auto zone and advance auto does free readings on check engine lights. I had to replace my sensor 2 it was $60.00's for the part and then you have to pay someone for the labor. But if you bring it to them they can tell you whats wrong with it and then buy the part right there. Auto zone has better prices.
  • caitmoncaitmon Posts: 1
    hello, I have a 98 For econoline 150 Mark 3 conversion van I need to sell. I looked on NADA and KBB and can't even get an idea on pricing it. It has 148,000 miles, power windows, power doors, AC and heat work, tv and dvd player in the back, 4.2L V6 engine, automatic trans, tortoise top, cloth interior. gold exterior, beige inteiror. no dents, everything works, the paint on the tortoise top is chipping in a couple of spots, but no where else on the vehicle. 4 captains chairs and a bench seat. I live in Georgia, if that makes a difference. Thanks!