Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes Benz GLK-Class Prices Paid and Buying Experience

18910111214»

Comments

• gagricegagrice San DiegoPosts: 28,845
    I prefer Fahrenheit to Celcius for the closer accuracy factor. That and because we won the World Wars. :)

We just drove Interstate 20 on our trip East. The road is fine and you can maintain 80+ MPH without fear of being stopped. It is a boring ugly drive and the hotels in most of the cities are dirty and way over priced. Towns like Midland and Odessa are booming with oil business and the hotel operators are making a killing. Just not much to see crossing TX on I20. Stay North or South. Depends on your time limits. When you are getting 38-40 MPG in a new GLK250 BT what's an extra few hundred miles?
  • glayfan40glayfan40 Posts: 21
    Just finished a deal for a 24mo, 12K mi/yr lease. Details below:

Steel Grey - $720
    Premium 1 - $3450
    Heated seats - $750
    Becker Pilot Map pre-wire - $200
    Destination - $905
    Total - $44615

Sale Price - $40,000
    RV - $32,122.8 (72%)
    Cal. MF - .0020
    Mo. Payment = $514 (incl. 6.25% tax)
    Total Out-of-Pocket: $1750 ($441 tag/doc, 1st payment, acquisition fee)

Hope this helps!
  • gagricegagrice San DiegoPosts: 28,845
    Looks like a nice vehicle. If you get the Becker NAV let us know what you think of it. One of the vehicles I am considering has the wiring for a Becker NAV. I would really rather have a NAV with Google Maps. That would require an Internet connection and the monthly cost associated. A lot of people have that on their Smartphones. Built-in NAV is somewhat redundant.

Be sure and let us know about your mileage.
  • valleyguy408valleyguy408 Posts: 70
    edited June 2013
    My brother just bought an MB with the Becker Map Pilot. I like it better than my MB Navi!!

IMHO: Easier to use, easier to read, and has a super cool feature of constantly displaying the speed limit in a little speed limit sign in the upper right corner.

Once you use Map Pilot with the route2benz feature, I'd be shocked if you ever use your smartphone again.
  • Not sure why no one uses carsdirect.com as basis of start of negotiation. Carsdirect usually gives avg. "decent" price. So if you can get $1-$2k below this price with negotiation.

Current GLK350 with ton of decent options, it comes to
    MSRP PRICING: $46,255
    INVOICE PRICING: $43,782
    Target Price: $40,782
    Pricing as of 7/23/13 in zip code 21045

Im looking too :D
  • Got this:
    GLK350 4matic 2013
    White/beige MB-tex
    Premium package (didn't need panoramic roof, but got it)
    Multimedia package
    Heated front seats (didn't need either)
    total - $46,985
    paid - $38,950

Pleasanton, CA
    I had some choices, but the dealer wanted to sell and I wanted to buy!
  • Looks like an awesome deal!

Any special incentives received? Such as USAA, MBCA, Loyalty/Conquest, etc.?
  • No other incentives.
  • lfulfu Posts: 2
    Great deal! Is the price $38950 before ttl?
  • lfulfu Posts: 2
    Hello leadfootow, is the price before tax or after? Thanks for your help.
  • lencu255lencu255 Posts: 3
    edited August 2013
    the price was before ttl. They don't give cars away for free yet. Not even buy one, get second one for 50% off... What a shame!
  • eliaselias Posts: 1,898
    some states do give away free cars, lencu0xff (funded by taxpayer).
    They don't give away free Benzes, yet, but the state's voters will probably require that soon.
  • lencu255,

That is a great deal. My wife and I are looking for a GLK with similar packages and we are close to Pleasanton, CA. Would you mind share the name of your salesperson there?

Appreciate the help.
  • scruffsterscruffster Posts: 12

@lencu255 said: Got this: GLK350 4matic 2013 White/beige MB-tex Premium package (didn't need panoramic roof, but got it) Multimedia package Heated front seats (didn't need either) total - $46,985 paid - $38,950

Pleasanton, CA I had some choices, but the dealer wanted to sell and I wanted to buy!

lencu255,

I'm also in the bay area and looking to purchase a GLK350. Did you negotiate your deal in-person or online? Any advice would be great!

Thanks!

• scruffsterscruffster Posts: 12

@good4cv said: lencu255,

That is a great deal. My wife and I are looking for a GLK with similar packages and we are close to Pleasanton, CA. Would you mind share the name of your salesperson there?

Appreciate the help.

good4cv,

were you able to successfully purchase a GLK350? I'm looking to purchase one in the bay area as well. Any tips would be helpful! Thanks in advance!

18910111214»