Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes Benz GLK-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• mc_lamc_la Posts: 3
    Hey Car_man,

Can you give me the MF and residual on the GLK 350 but not the 4Matic? And does MB offer a 10K/yr rate?

And do you have an opinion on the GLK 350 vs the Lexus RX-350?

Thanks!
  • shuedshued Posts: 107
    Hi, Guys:
    I have not released a car before. Two stupid questins, such 58 % means the percent of MSRP? or invoice? As I quess, .00193 and 58% should means same thing (or directly proportional). Right?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    I sure can, mc_la. Mercedes-Benz Financial's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a non-4Matic GLK 350 with 10,000 miles per year are .00193 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Both the GLK and the RX 350 are good vehicles, but I personally prefer the RX.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • mc_lamc_la Posts: 3
    Thanks for the info Car_man.

I think we like the Lexus RX better too, so that's what we'll almost certainly go with. Certainly the residual value and the money factor on the RX are better than the MB GLK right now.

Thanks again for posting and for these boards. Been a great help to me every time I lease a car.
  • storm10storm10 Posts: 175
    Residual value is the percentage from MSRP (not invoice). So when you negotiate the selling price - your residual does not change. Thats how you lower your monthly payment.
    Personally, I would never buy a Front Wheel Drive vehicle, because it affects the safety and performance. That's the reason I would not buy the Lexus RX...
  • karchkarch Posts: 42
    I too absolutely hate FWD.
  • geemm2geemm2 Posts: 2
    hello car_man,
    i'm getting a quote on a 2011 GLK lease with premium pkg 1 and multimedia pkg for 40,987. he says it's 831 over invoice, but only 713 off msrp. what are your thoughts? and for a tier 1 credit buyer i also think their money factor is too high. and what's an acquisition fee? i haven't seen anyone discussing that in this blog. and lastly, what are your thoughts on this car vs. the bmw x3? thanks for any help.
    You're very welcome mc_la. Thanks for the kind words.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi geemm2. According to the data that's available here at Edmunds.com, Link, there is a spread of around $3,000 between this truck's MSRP and its dealer invoice price. If you are in an area that has a decent level of competition, you may be able to do better than a $713 discount.

MB Finance's current buy rate lease money factor for the 2011 GLK350 is .00193 for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

All banks that lease vehicles charge an acquisition aka bank fee. MB Finance's base acquisition fee is $795

Both the X3 and GLK are nice trucks. If I had to pick one over the other I'd probably go with the X3, but again they're both good vehicles.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_Man,

My husband and I are trying to decide what car to purchase and we need some help

can you please provide the Mercedes-Benz Financial's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for the GLK 350 Base model for 39 months with 15K miles a year??

Also, do you know the same info for the Cadillac SRX? Which do you like better??

Thanks!!!
    I'd be happy to help you out, carhelppls. Mercedes-Benz Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a base 2011 GLK 350 2WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00193 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a base 2011 Cadillac SRX are 1.65% and 50%. As you can see, Ally publishes lease rates instead of money factors for the vehicles that it leases. You can convert its lease rates into approximate money factor equivalents by dividing them by 2400.

Hmmmm both the GLK and the SRX are nice vehicles. Normally I would go with a Mercedes-Benz over a Cadillac...however I personally am not a big fan of the GLK's styling and I might actually go with an SRX over it. Again though generally speaking I personally feel as though Mercedes produces better vehicles than General Motors does.

Car_man
    Host
    Actually April leasing program seems to be a little better, because you can go only for 2 and a half year with lower payment. Just 30 months.

You can see all the current specials here: April 2011, Mercedes-Benz Financial and Leasing Specials.

If you click on "Sort By Lease Payment" on top of the page - you'll see that GLK has the 3rd lowest lease payment among all the Mercedes-Benz models...
  • Can anyone provide me the money factor and residual on a 2011 GLK350 4matic with AMG Styling Package, Full Leather Seating MSRP $42145. I am looking to lease for 30 months 12k year. Thanks!
    Greetings eurocarguy. Mercedes-Benz Financial's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 30 month lease of a 2011 GLK350 4Matic with 12,000 miles per year are .00064 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Carman, can you please provide the money factor and residual on a 2011 GLK350 2WD, 12k per year? I'm open on the lease term depending on what the rates look like (30, 36, or 39 months). I'm not sure if options make any difference, but I'm looking at the Premium 1 package for sure, and maybe appearance and lighting packages. Thanks in advance!
    Hello renegadeofpunk. Mercedes-Benz Financial's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 GLK350 2WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00097 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

I believe that the numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease would be the same as a result of Mercedes' "Value Added" lease program.

The money factor would be the same for the 30 month term, but the residual values would be 58%.

Car_man
    Host
  • fgaz1fgaz1 Posts: 14
    Hello again Car Man. ..once again coming to your aid as I have done a few times. (has helped me in the past-and I'm sure everyone else as well). Looking to lease. 44,600 sticker. Glk 350 4 matic. Needing residual. 30 month. (12,000 miles). Money factor. ( got top tier credit here). I believe there is good lease cash as well. Any info to figure out a lease sheet would be appreciated... Freddy
    Hey Freddy. Mercedes-Benz Financial's July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 30 month lease of a 2011 GLK350 4Matic with 12,000 miles per year are .00064 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • aae2808aae2808 Posts: 6
    Hi! I just stopped by my local MB dealer and he saw I was currently in a BMW. He told me that they were offering $1k off for conquests. How should I factor that $1k in to my price negotiations?

Thanks!
    Amie
This discussion has been closed.