Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jaguar XF Lease Questions

Comments

• Once you get the full breakdown of the deal, let us know the details. However, based on the information you have provided so far, that sounds like a good deal in my opinion. Out of curiosity, what is your sales tax percentage? I'm curious what the payment before sales tax is.
  • NYC Sales tax is 8.875 yes very high I know :)
  • If my math is correct, a payment of about $800 per month including sales tax would seem to indicate a cap cost just above $58,500. That still seems like a really good deal to me. Let us know the breakdown of the details for the deal since I also am curious to know what the final selling price (cap cost) is for the vehicle. I am assuming this is a new car, not a loaner or demo. Is that correct?
  • Its a no miles, new vehicle
  • Based on everything you have reported so far, it sounds like a really good deal in my opinion. Have you received all of the details from the dealership regarding the deal? Let us know. Thanks!
  • Hello! Any updated Lease #'s for 2013 xf's?

looking for just 10k Miles annually Thx !
  • Hi Car_man,

I'm in the market for a Jag XF 3.0 AWD, convenience, premium and cold weather pack. 36 month lease, and either 10k or 12k miles.

Might you have a RV and money factor that I could shop with?

Many thanks!
  • Hi Car man,
    I'm looking into a 36 month lease on a 2013 XF Supercharged with 12K miles annually. MSRP $69,585 plus $875 delivery. Would you be able to let me know current Money Factors and Residual Values if I lease in March? And if you would recommend waiting until April for any reason (expected favorable changes, etc).

Sincere thanks,
    Charlie
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi heldicus. Chase's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 XF 3.0 AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00006 and 54% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Here's the information that you're looking for Charlie. Chase's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 XF Supercharged with 12,000 miles per year are .00009 and 49% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Jag's curent incentives are scheduled to run through April 1st. It's difficult to say what they will be like after that.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thank you very much!
    You're welcome unclecharley.

Car_man
    Host
  • I found a 2012 jag with. 0 miles on it. Would I still be able to lease that even though Its a 2012?? If so do you think I'd get a really good deal on 1??
    Hi neptunejcw. Technically you might still be able to lease a 2012 Jaguar model, but...Jaguar is not providing lease support on '12s any longer. As a result, if you want to lease you would be better off going with a 2013 model. I suspect that leasing a '13 would be cheaper at this point.

Car_man
    Host
  • jam550jam550 Posts: 10
    Hi,

I am looking at leasing an XF with the convenience and premium packages. Could you please let me know the figures I need to know to make sure I am getting the right/best deal? I'd be leasing for 36 months at 12k miles per year.

He showed me something that had a money factor of .00007 and residual of 53%.

Thanks.
  • lasvegasrphlasvegasrph Posts: 85
    edited April 2013
    Jaguars have a very LOW residual value, about 40% over a 3yr period.
    So, if your Jaguar XF stickers for $60,000.........the residaual value is $24,000

You pay the difference between your negotiated price and residual from the MSRP.

So, if you can get that $60,000 XF down to $55,000 you will be paying on:
    $55,000 - $24,000 = $31,000 over 36 months
    Basically, $861.00/mo plus tax each month (not including your Drive Off Fees, which could be $3,000 to $4,000)

For $1,000 a month you could lease a 2013 Lexus LS460 or a 2013 BMW 7 series for that $1,000/mo. So, make sure you explore all options from various manufacturers.
    Hi jam550. It sounds like you are new to leasing. If so, you definitely should check out the following informative articles on the subject that are available here at Edmunds.com: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

In short, the easiest way to get a good deal on a leased vehicle is to shop around for the lowest possible selling price and then have the dealer that you decide to go with calculate your vehicle's monthly payment using its buy rate lease money factor.

Chase's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 XF V6 RWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00007 and 53%...just like you were quoted.

Car_man
    Host
  • a8man1a8man1 Posts: 23
    CARMAN,

Are the lease numbers fairly close on a XJ AWD Base sedan to the XF AWD SEDAN?
    I am closing to pulling the trigger on an XJ AWD base and need the numbers....sorry for posting in the XF forums....

thanks much!
  • ghstudioghstudio Posts: 950
    Does Jaguar offer a discount on the MF for Multiple security deposits? If so, what is the maximum number of security deposits you can give them.

BMW, Infiniti, Mercedes and many others offer discounts for multiple security deposits but my local dealer says Jaguar doesn't. I'm not sure he's giving me the accurate answer.
  • skialpineskialpine Posts: 4
    Hi Car_man.

Do you have current rates for a XF AWD?

Thanks!
  • Any lease information for dec yet?

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,743

I'm sorry.. doesn't look like we are going to get December numbers for Jaguar.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• ncpmhncpmh Posts: 5

Does anyone have February lease rates for 2013 XF Supercharged 12k or 15k for 36 months? Also are there any incentives available? Any loyalty? Have a 2009 XF now looking to replace.

I'm sorry, but we don't have any Jag numbers for this month. Hopefully, another member will chime in, if they know.

Any recent feedback on discounts? Looking at a 2013 3.0 SC RWD fairly loaded and wondering how far to push the discount.... MSRP is just north of 64k, sounds like folks have been getting discounts in the $12k range?

BTW I am being quoted 0.00002 MF and 53% residual for 36/15k lease on that model (2013 3.0 SC RWD)

That's a great lease program, if you can get a $12K discount on top of it.

• bulldog617bulldog617 Posts: 2
    edited March 24

I am looking at a 36 month, 10K mile lease on a 2014 XF in Southern CA. Does anyone know what the residual and money factors are for March? April? Also, it looks like drive off is $4500. Is this negotiable without impactign my monthly payment? Thanks.

@bulldog617 said: I am looking at a 36 month, 10K mile lease on a 2014 XF in Southern CA. Does anyone know what the residual and money factors are for March? April? Also, it looks like drive off is $4500. Is this negotiable without impactign my monthly payment? Thanks.

For the base model, .00013 MF and 56% residual. (every trim line has a different program).
    Your drive-off can be whatever amount you want it to be (assuming good credit). Your total lease cost is determined by the deal you negotiate. Of course, a lease payment with $4500 drive-off is going to be lower than a lease payment with $1000 drive-off, all else being equal. Dealers will advertise a lease with a high drive-off, in order to make the monthly payment seem cheap.

• MontysboxMontysbox Posts: 13

How are these terms:

MSRP 50,033 Price. 44,144 Mf 00041 Residual .55 Down 2,526

12k / 36 mo