Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jaguar XF Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi Car_man-

As always, thank you for the information. What do you think is a reasonable price for a 2012 XF Portfolio before the $2,000 loyalty discount?
  • Hello,

Can you please share the 24 and 36 month lease residuals and money factors for the 2012 Jaguar XF Base? Also is there any conquest cash and/or dealer incentives on the vehicle for October? Can they be combined?

Thank you in advance your for your help.
  • You're very welcome nd_irish. Big win for you guys yesterday. I was watching it live. Great game.

I can't say that I am intimately familiar with what the market is like for the XF right now, but if I was interested in leasing one I personally would shoot for a selling price of $500 to $1,000 over the dealer invoice price that is listed here at Edmunds.com in the New Vehicle Pricing section of the site.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Certainly z4maudioman. Chase's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 XF Base with 15,000 miles per year are .00076 and 49%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00001 and 45%.

The dealer cash that is available on the 2012 XF is not available on leases, but there is a $2,300 cash incentive that is. There is also a $1,500 cash incentive that is designed to get consumers who are currently leasing competitive models out of their deals early and into a new XF. These offers can be combined.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man-

Thanks, again, for the information. That was a great game and a great win on Saturday. It might be the best victory I've seen since the Lou Holtz era.

I did want to ask you one more question regarding the XF. Can you provide the money factors and residuals for a 24-month and 36-month lease with 10,000 miles per year for the XF Supercharged model? Thanks!
  • No problem nd_irish.

Chase's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 XF Supercharged with 10,000 miles per year are .00082 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00001 and 47%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man-

I apologize for the delay in responding, but I wanted to thank you for the lease information for both the Jaguar XF and XJ. It has been very helpful.
  • Thanks for the thanks nd_irish. I'm glad that I was able to help you out. Take care.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello Car_Man,

I am looking at both Jaguar XF's and E350's. For the XF, would you please provide me with the following rates for November?

2012 XF Base and Portfolio - 24, 36 and 39 month leases at 10K miles/year
    2013 XF 3.0 (not AWD) - 24, 36 and 39 month leases at 10K miles/year

Also, would you be able to share any rebates/incentives being offered for both model years? Conquest cash, dealer cash, etc? I'd assume jaguar is getting aggressive on moving 2012's...at least I'm hoping they are.

Thanks in advance for your help.
  • I'm going to lease a 2013 Jag XF portfolio. This is my 1st time leasing. Can anybody give me some things to look for & how can try to get the best deal possible. I want to do 36months, 12-15k miles a year, possibly only pay 525 a month..
  • Hi Car_man-

I was not able to get a deal done in October but am hoping to get one done this month. I would appreciate it if you could let me know what the November 2012 money factors and residuals would be for a 24-month and 36-month lease of a 2012 XF Portfolio with 10,000 miles per year. Thanks, again!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    edited November 2012
    Hey z4maudioman. Chase's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 XF 3.0 with 10,000 miles per year are .00153 and 59% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for 36 months are .00086 and 54%.

The numbers for 39 months are .00096 and 52%.

The numbers for the 2012 XF Base are .00074 / 50% for 24 months, .00001 / 47% for 36 months and .00014 / 45% for 39 months.

The numbers for the 2012 XF Portfolio are .00081 / 53% for 24 months, .00001 / 49% for 36 months and .00015 / 47% for 39 months.

There's no cash incentives available on leases of the 2013 model, but there is on the 2012. Specifically, Jag is providing $2,300 on leases of the '12 XF Base, but no lease cash on the Portfolio.

There's also up to $1,500 conquest cash to help get current lessees of competing models out of their deals early and into an XF.

Car_man
    Host
  • Greetings neptunejcw. Since you are new to leasing, you definitely should check out the following informative articles on the subject that are available here at Edmunds.com: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

In short, the easiest way to get a good deal on a leased vehicle is to shop around for the lowest possible selling price and then have the dealer that you decide to go with calculate your vehicle's monthly payment using its buy rate lease money factor.

Car_man
    Host
  • Chase's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 XF Portfolio with 10,000 miles per year are .00081 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00001 and 48%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks I will read through everything thoroughly. Also is there a certain credit score you have to have to lease a vehicle?
  • You're welcome neptunejcw. There isn't necessarily a certain credit score cutoff for leasing, but the money factors do usually vary by credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man-

I noticed in a response above you showed the residual for a 36-month lease of a 2012 XF Portfolio at 49%, but in your response to me, you indicated it was 48%. Can you let me know which is the correct residual as I am trying to close a deal before the end of the month? Also, do you know if there is any new holiday or year-end cash from Jaguar to the dealers for the 2012 XFs? Thanks, again, for your assistance!
  • Quick question where they pretty concerned with your credit score while you are going through the negotiations. My credit is fair but I'm new to leasing & want to know are they looking at it hard to get you a good deal? And are they still going through Chase for there leasing?
  • I actually just got my 2012 XF Portfolio today. I did not fill out a credit application prior to negotiations so to the best of my knowledge they did not know my credit score during the negotiations, and they did not ask for it. I also did my initial negotiations over the phone and e-mail with a salesperson I contacted via the dealer's Web site and only visited the dealership after we were very close to a deal. We finalized the deal over the phone and e-mail. Once we reached agreement on a deal, I then submitted my credit application. I have good credit so there were not any issues with regard to the terms of the deal when it was time to sign the paperwork. They also are still going through Chase for leasing through the Jaguar Financial Group program.
  • Hello Car_man,

I found a 2012 XF Supercharged I would like to move forward on this week. Can you please let me know what the 36, 39 and 42 month lease rates are on the vehicle with 10K miles per year? I want to have these numbers in place before I make my offer. Also, are there any incentives being offered for December?

Thank you in advance for your help.