Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jaguar XF Lease Questions

Comments

• Sounds good to me. If you don't mind me asking did you get a pretty good deal? If so what where the #'s
  • I think I got a very good deal. I always check Edmunds, TrueCar, and KBB to see what they think a good deal is for the vehicle I am considering, and I was able to do better than their pricing. Including the Jaguar loyalty cash for the XF Portfolio, I was able to get the vehicle for over 14% off MSRP, or about 8% below invoice.
  • How much where you able to get the payments at per month
  • Before tax the payment was under $670 per month. The acquisition fee was included in my cap cost, and the only upfront money was for the first month's payment, taxes, and fees. I noticed in an earlier post you said you were looking at a 2013 XF Portfolio. I decided to go with a 2012 since it appears you can only get a V8 engine in the XF Supercharged and XFR models for the 2013 model year. You should probably ask Car_man for the latest residuals and money factors for December 2012 since I am guessing the 2013s will have higher residuals than the 2012s, but you should be able to get a better price on a 2012 at this point.
  • Hi Car_man-

First, thank you, once again, for all of your assistance with leasing information. I finally was able to get a deal done in November. With loyalty cash, I was able to get the car for close to $4,000 under invoice. Based on everything I read, that seemed like a pretty good deal. Out of curiosity, I wanted to find out if Jaguar introduced any new holiday cash recently for the 2012s. My dealer claimed they did which is why they were able to lower the price more. In any event, I thought it might be helpful for others to know if there is any additional cash in addition to loyalty and competitor cash.

Also, I was wondering how the December 2012 residuals and money factors compare to November 2012 for a 36-month lease with 10,000 miles per year. It seemed like there was a couple point drop in the residual between October and November so I am interested to know if they kept it the same or dropped it some more. Thanks!
  • Hey z4maudioman. You're in luck. You definitely saved yourself some money by waiting until December to lease. Jaguar sales were fairly lackluster last month so they cranked up their incentives on leases in December.

Chase's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 XF Supercharged with 10,000 miles per year are .00001 and 46% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00015 and 44%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 42-month lease are .00026 and 42%.

As far as cash incentives go, Jaguar is now providing a total of $4,775 in cash incentives on leases of this model.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • You're very welcome nd_irish. Congratulations on your awesome season. There was a couple of close calls, but you deserve your #1 ranking. Thanks for stopping back to let us all know how everything turned out.

Jaguar did indeed sweeten its lease deals with additional cash in December. $4,000 under invoice sounds like a very attractive price to me.

Let's compare the November and December programs.

In November, the money factor, residual value and cash incentives on leases for a 36-month, 10k lease of a 2012 XF Portfolio were .00001, 48% and $0.

In December the numbers for the same scenario are .00001, 48% and $4,225.

Big difference in the cash, huh? I don't think that the residual values changed month-over-month.

Enjoy your new ride :shades: !

Car_man
    Host
  • Got an offer today no money down just first payment and DMV (no bank or destination fees) for $800 a month MSRP on the car is $69,875. 36 Months 10k miles...

Is this a good deal?
  • What is the cap cost (selling price for the vehicle), and does it include the acquisition fee or any other fees? If you are a current Jaguar customer, does it include the $2,000 in loyalty cash? Are the money factor and residual the same as what car_man noted for this vehicle (i.e., .00001 and 46%)? Is the $800 per month before or after sales tax?
  • It includes all taxes in payment of $800 no other fees due at signing but DMV.

I am not a current Jag owner but getting $1500 conquest cash, I haven't gotten the full breakdown of the deal.
  • Once you get the full breakdown of the deal, let us know the details. However, based on the information you have provided so far, that sounds like a good deal in my opinion. Out of curiosity, what is your sales tax percentage? I'm curious what the payment before sales tax is.
  • NYC Sales tax is 8.875 yes very high I know :)
  • If my math is correct, a payment of about $800 per month including sales tax would seem to indicate a cap cost just above $58,500. That still seems like a really good deal to me. Let us know the breakdown of the details for the deal since I also am curious to know what the final selling price (cap cost) is for the vehicle. I am assuming this is a new car, not a loaner or demo. Is that correct?
  • Its a no miles, new vehicle
  • Based on everything you have reported so far, it sounds like a really good deal in my opinion. Have you received all of the details from the dealership regarding the deal? Let us know. Thanks!
  • Hello! Any updated Lease #'s for 2013 xf's?

looking for just 10k Miles annually Thx !
  • Hi Car_man,

I'm in the market for a Jag XF 3.0 AWD, convenience, premium and cold weather pack. 36 month lease, and either 10k or 12k miles.

Might you have a RV and money factor that I could shop with?

Many thanks!
  • Hi Car man,
    I'm looking into a 36 month lease on a 2013 XF Supercharged with 12K miles annually. MSRP $69,585 plus $875 delivery. Would you be able to let me know current Money Factors and Residual Values if I lease in March? And if you would recommend waiting until April for any reason (expected favorable changes, etc).

Sincere thanks,
    Charlie
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi heldicus. Chase's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 XF 3.0 AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00006 and 54% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Here's the information that you're looking for Charlie. Chase's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 XF Supercharged with 12,000 miles per year are .00009 and 49% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Jag's curent incentives are scheduled to run through April 1st. It's difficult to say what they will be like after that.

Car_man
    Host