Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kia Soul

1234568»

Comments

• jaszijaszi Posts: 7
    Ok, I went from a 2006 Hyundai Azera Ltd (used) to a new 2012 Kia Soul ! in 2012. I didn't think I'd run into any problems with a brand new car, so I took out a 3 year lease. I'm 18 months into my lease and now I'm starting to have some odd problems, with the car either accelerating or deccelerating on it's own. I tend to stay away from highways when this seems to be happening. I am now going to be taking it to the dealership tomorrow for the 3rd time. First time, they reset the adaptive learned settings and 2nd time they put in some more transmission fluid. Tonight, it decided it was going to hold it's breath while I was driving and then the check engine light ( or whatever they are now calling it) came on. Has anyone obtained a successful resolution to this problem? I saw at least 3 complaints on the NHTSA site (only thru 9-30-13 due to gov't shutdown). But can't tell if anyone got it safely fixed.
  • rcooleyrcooley Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1

I bought my new Kia Soul 4 months ago and I absolutely love it!

• PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 5,911

@rcooley said: I bought my new Kia Soul 4 months ago and I absolutely love it!

What's your favorite feature of the Soul? I see a fair number of them on the roads here in PA

Need help navigating? pf_flyer@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

1234568»