Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Plymouth Grand Voyager

2»

Comments

• I am having the same issue with my 98 PLYM GV 3.3L trans. When i stop and turn the van off it will be running fine. I too checked fluids and the fluids were fine. I had O'Reilly's tech tell me to check the shift solenoid switch.

Plus my cruise control doesn't work either. Light comes on but Nada. I had it checked by recall for the clock spring, dealership installed new clock spring but that didn't fix the cc problem. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
  • did he by it used if so we had a '95 and we re placed the fuse and the light went off
  • I topped the reservoir off a couple of weeks ago and its dry again but I dont see any leaks or drops on the ground. Is this a indicator that my ps is getting bad.
  • I have a 1999 Plymouth Grand Voyager, 3.3 v6- 220K, with a leaking metal brake line. The leak is located in a braded area about a foot past the ABS Unit, running along the frame, and in the direction of the rear proportioning valve which is near the driver side rear wheel well.

The location of the ABS Unit presents a real access problem for the one end. I intend to replace both lines.

Your suggestions for an easy removal process, and if possible, a price/location to purchase the preformed lines would be appreciated. Thank you.
2»