Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Honda Insight Prices Paid and Buying Experience

124»

Comments

• co772erco772er Posts: 1
    The experience you've had with your 2010 seems to mirror the general consensus- that the earlier models were duds. They were indeed under-engineered and rushed to the market. However, most people will agree that the 2012 and 2013 models are excellent. It brings the MPG up to 41 city and 44 highway, although if you check another very popular, general car web site (you can probably guess which one), people say they've been getting even high into the 50's for highway. I really have never seen a vehicle rated as highly as the Insight, with an average of 4.9 out of 5. That's quite an endorsement, in my opinion.
  • There is a dealership here that has a 2013 NEW Insight EX, I realize when this vehicle is driven off the lot it becomes a used 2013. What do you think would be a reasonable price to offer, I was thinking around $19k?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 8,206

There is a dealership here that has a 2013 NEW Insight EX, I realize when this vehicle is driven off the lot it becomes a used 2013. What do you think would be a reasonable price to offer, I was thinking around $19k?

You can use the pricing tools at the top of the page to get an idea of what a low mileage used Insight EX would sell for, then adjust for the lack of miles.

How much is a new Insight? $22K? $19K seems pretty high for a car that is now two model years old.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• great thanks
124»