Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Volvo XC60 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• dulnevdulnev Posts: 652
    There is no way you can put a bike standing up into XC60 or any other crossover vehicle. You need a full size SUV or minivan for that.
  • Hi just wondering when did you order your XC, because i can't get ETA date for my order i ordered on1-10-2011 thanks
  • I ordered mine on 12/30/10 and I still haven't even gotten the VIN number yet from my dealership. They said I should get the VIN this week tho and then it should be another 4 weeks before the car gets here....SOO much anticipation!
  • iamsonyiamsony Posts: 12
    I ordered it on 12/20/2010 and got a delivery date from them on January 10th. The delivery date is for the first week of March. Also, they didn't run my credit which was interesting. I guess we do the credit when the car arrives? This is my first custom order. I'm used to everything being done at the same time. I guess they need the VIN number.
  • I purchased my XC60 June 2010 but held out for the new Sensus system, and it was well worth the wait. The 2011.5 model is so different from the 2011 model.

My production date was around week 47 and it shipped December 3td. It arrived at the dealer in phoenix 5 weeks later.

Once the shop is assigned you can follow its track on the internet, some interesting ports of call on its way to CA.
  • rich4jrich4j Posts: 12
    I wanted to get some feedback on if this is a good deal as I sense I need to keep working on this.

T6 XC60 AWD Climate; Multi media pakcage and technology...metallic blakc.

MSRP; 45,625

Sale price: 43,240

REsidual .54
    Money factor .00127

This is in PA.....
  • are you a current volvo owner? If so, you can get an extra $1000 from Volvo.
    The invoice price is $42,940 - and I wouldn't pay anything over $100 of invoice.
  • rich4jrich4j Posts: 12
    Yes I do own a volvo

MSRP they said was 45,625

discounted it 2385 based on volvo onwership and ????

Sales Price 43,240
  • In the military, stationed in Japan, went through Volvo military sales. Just completed my order today, should be delivered late-June.

2011.5 XC60 T6 R-Design
    Ice White
    Off-Black Sport Leather (GM0U, supposedly normally not available in the US)
    Multimedia Package
    Convenience Package
    Climate Package w/ Booster Seats
    PCC
    Extended Warranty
    Rear Cargo Mat

Got it for just over $39,000 which from what I can tell is a pretty good deal. Can't wait to get it!
  • juxtajuxta Posts: 44
    Geez, no doubt a good deal.

What type of extended warranty? Not sure about Volvo dealerships but warrantydirect quoted $2400 for its high-end inclusive plan 7yr/60k mi. Is this in line with what Volvo offers?
  • Nothing like that. Just the extra year and longer maintenance coverage from Volvo. Can't remember the name, Safe & Secure or something like that, extra $500
  • I too purchased through Military Sales....have for years, great product. I received my 2011.5 2-weeks ago, loving every min of driving....
  • Volvo's "safe and sound" is $500 for 5-years/ 60, 000 miles......I'm not sure how many miles you drive per year, per Volvo's product sure sounds like a better deal all around...price for 60K miles.......
  • Ordered on 12/11. Just got VIN and estimated delivery date of 2/18. Very cool being able to track it on the ship through Wilmelm Wallemius web site. Ship is scheduled to off-load our XC60 tomorrow in Baltimore. I'm guessing it won't take more than two weeks to make the trip to Charlotte.
  • Tooooo coooool rkurlander........enjoy your new XC60 when it arrives :)
  • Hi there....how does this offer stack up - wondering if other potential buyers are seeing similar deals?

Volvo XC60 3.2L FWD
    Premium package
    Convenience package
    PCC
    Nav Prep
    18" MERAC alloy wheels
    Safe & Secure

MSRP = $38,250
    Dealer Invoice = $36,520 ($400 above what's reported on Edmunds, which is accounted for by the advertising fee listed on the invoice)
    Dealer offer to sell = $35,520 note that Edmunds TMV is $37,120 for this exact vehicle in the Los Angeles area
    Out the door price, including tax, title & doc fee is $39,573.

I haven't made any counter offer yet, but at $1,000 below dealer invoice and $1,600 below TMV this initial offer looks pretty good...comments anyone?

Thx...Tim
  • avery1avery1 Posts: 372
    Please tell me what dealer you got this price from. Looks pretty good to me.
  • avery1avery1 Posts: 372
    Anyone been able to negotiate any on the price of overseas delivery?
  • Rusnak Volvo in Pasadena, CA
  • I would think the price guide may give you some leverage in negotiating for a local purchase.