Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Volvo XC60 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Darned good numbers! That's what I might expect on a leftover 2011. Well done! Arrest-me-red...excellent color! There are some pretty lively discussions over on SwedeSpeed regarding various attributes of the 2012 model. Enjoy the new ride!
  • zzz2006zzz2006 Posts: 25
    edited December 2011
    Picked up my factory ordered 2012 XC60 this weekend.

Priced paid for 2012 3.2 AWD XC60 with

Premium plus
    Metallic paint
    BLIS
    Climate package
    Wood inlays

$39000

Plus $181 dealer doc fees and $2741 tax, total out door price paid --> $41922 :blush:

The sticker price is $43170. According to the turecar, it is under dealer's cost!
  • Well done...nice Holiday present! Please share your color combo.

Our '10 T6 will get a workout over the Holidays...shortest planned trip would be 1100 miles over Christmas weekend. 'Might' end up closer to 3000 miles if we visit our mountain house 5 states away :cry: . Going in this week for the 45K mile check-up.

Enjoy yours! I've seen some really attractive '12s out there...just have to remind myself that we JUST bought a new C70. ;) AND I'm reminded that by purchasing the 11th XC60 sold in central Texas, we paid within $500 of full MSRP :blush: .
  • We picked the Caspian blue metallic paint, beige/espresso leather with classic walnut wood inlays.

We simply love it!

Enjoy your trip!
  • sdeaglessdeagles Posts: 2
    edited January 2012
    xc 60 3.2
    all wheel drive
    platinum package
    blis
    seashell metalic paint
    msrp price 44375
    true car dealer invoice 42265

agreed price 40699. deliver mid feb.
  • $40699 sounds like a good price for the vehicle. I just started negotiating for the same specs. Any tips? I'm in DC.
  • jgrunjgrun Posts: 1
    Yeah, I'm not buying it. Maybe with Volvo loyalty. About all you can expect in the DC region is about 500 above invoice and then loyalty subtracted from there. Thats where all their true car numbers are for everyone in that region. Why give up what seeminly dealers cannot keep in stock?

Your better negotiating with te dealer closet to you, for reasons of long term you will be servicing with them. If they have what you want in stock believe me dealer trades in te Volvo world for xc69s are never guaranteed jump on it before someone else does.
  • no loyalty rebate. 1000 dollars below invoice is only an average price. friend bought a xc60 t6 premium plus, climate, dynamic, blis, nav prep with MSRP 44870 and sale price is 41111.
  • stevenfraudstevenfraud Posts: 1
    edited January 2012
    2012 T6 + Platinum package + Mentalic paint + Blis + xeon headlight
    $4.3W + TTL
    no loyalty rebate applied
  • I purchased the following:

2012 T6 3.0
    Platinum Package
    Metallic Paint
    BLIS
    Climate Package

$43,000
  • juxtajuxta Posts: 44
    The only leverage you have is to ask what is the best price they can give, then maybe ask for $1500 off that price, and if you don't like the answer try somewhere else. You can always come back. I wound up paying invoice - my $500 Costco discount offset the $500 advertising fee.

With 8 Volvo dealers in the DC area, could/should I have gone around to get a better offer? Yes, but at the time my previous vehicle was dead and I wanted to order ASAP and I did right after the test drive. Also because of the economy I wanted to support the dealership closest to my home. I didn't haggle at all, maybe I should have asked for $500 off! Oh well.
  • Wnat to lease XC60 -- but Volvo lease support program inadequate; need model with navigation and backup camera. Had leased new Lexus 450 H but cabin integrity compromised, toxic fumes; wife and son repeatedly ill. Returned to dealer within month, and they had us eat $5000. Lexu Corp won't even pick up the $5000. So, we carefully considering alternatives, including XC60 but so far not competitive lease offered, at least here in So Calif. They want invoice, not much below.
  • 2012 Volvo XC60 3.2 Platinum 4dr AWD Loaded

Selling price 43,870
    discount 2378.00
    plus 500 Doc Fee
    21,00 Non tax fees.
    total $45,058.37
    how much room is there?

Thanks.
  • She got 1 because of all the improved safety features.

XC60 T6 AWD
    Platinum
    BLIS
    Active Xenon
    Climate package
    Silver metalic

MSRP: $47,800 or something very close, don't remember exactly

Final price: $43,850 + TT & Doc fee
  • Way to go Mom! I'm guessing she didn't mind the smile that comes across when you put your foot into the T6, either :D . Excellent color BTW.

We just turned 50K miles over the weekend. Looking forward to a little OSD trip in summer '13 if all goes according to plan. ;)

Gotta get some new rubber in the mean time. Looking at GoodYear cs TripleTred All Season w/$160 rebate to get the price 'closer' to more popular tires.

'10 XC60 T6 AWD just drove out of warranty :( .
  • dvcqdvcq Posts: 1
    Just bought a 2012 XC60 from a SoCal dealer:

XC60 FWD 3.2L
    Premier Package
    Metallic paint
    Wood steering wheel and inlay.
    Dual chrome pipes
    Nav prep.

MSRP $38140, dealer agreed to give $34251 plus TTL. Did not know conquest offer is coming. But I am not sure how much room it can have.

Pretty happy so far. :blush:
  • jberg5jberg5 Posts: 1
    we are thinking of purchasing a 2012 xc60 with the platinum package, climate package, dual xenon headlamps - sticker msrp: $47825

what would be a good purchase price? i have never paid more than $1000 over invoice for a car - and i was thinking that a fair price to pay - would be about $46000.

would anyone agree or disagree with this? and can i get a better deal?
  • vinnynyvinnyny Posts: 780
    If you pay that price, you'll be giving the dealer early Mother's Day and Father's Day gifts (for everyone on the staff). XC60's are not new anymore so you shouldn't have trouble negotiating a much better price.
  • I don't think that's too bad for the next couple of months...THEN I might be looking for a better deal as the 2013 models will be just around the corner. That 46K figure looks to be pretty close to the Edmunds 'TMV'. Of course, if the dealer is loaded with similar units and you hit them before the end of the month, who knows what they might offer ;) . I'm still licking my wounds from paying within $500 of full sticker when we got the 11th unit sold(PRE-sold) in central Texas back in March '09. That hurt, but at least I got the 'emergency' kit for being one of the first to test drive! :shades:
  • renee608renee608 Posts: 6
    Just drove the 2012 XC60 today. LOVED it! Question on pricing. Is this a good time to buy or should i wait until the 2013's come out. would i get a better price on a 2012 then? should i expect to pay invoice or above? any buying advice would be much appreciated!