Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Volvo XC60 Lease Questions

Comments

• Carman -

Can you confirm what the associated residuals are for the MF rates that you provided in message # 328. Interested in the 3.2 AWD and T6.

Thanks.
  • I got several quotes from volvo in nyc area; Do these numbers add up to the current money factor / residuals or are there better deals to be had ? Thanks

1) xc60 AWD T6 Base Model MSRP 41,500
    1700 drive off fees, which include first month, bank fee, dmv fee, Taxes NYS included in payments
    $430.00

2) xc60 AWD T6 with Power Tail gate Package MSRP 42,800
    1750 drive off fees, which include first month, bank fee, dmv fee, Taxes NYS included in payments
    $460.00

3) xc60 AWD T6 with Premier Package MSRP 43,500
    1750 drive off fees, which include first month, bank fee, dmv fee, Taxes NYS included in payments
    $495.00
  • jbariljbaril Posts: 25
    You're missing some vital information if you want your question answered: what is the term of the lease and how many miles per annum.
  • sorry I forgot to include those; 10k annual 24 months lease
  • Seem to be good quotes. Do you mind posting the dealers/salemen who gave you those quotes? thx
  • Just got a lease quote for XC60 AWD T6 with a MSRP of $43500.

24month lease, 10k miles/yr and a monthly payment of $476. With all fees and taxes rolled up into the monthly payment its $546. Is this a good deal?

Was told residual value was 70% and Money Factor was .00005
  • Doesn't look like much of a discount off of MSRP - what is the cap cost? By my guess it's around 41,750 which is 4% off. Seems like perhaps you could do better in terms of sales price?

I haven't seen much info on here lately (i.e. in 2013) for what people are paying but it seems a bit close to retail for my taste.
  • Cap cost was $41,500. Already did the deal, but your right I probably could have gotten the cap cost down under $40k. I hate dealing with these guys and probably gave in too easily.

I'll get my next shot at them in 24 months.
  • Hello cpoeclass. Volvo Finance's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 XC60 3.2 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00025 and 51% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a T6 are .00040 and 53%.

Volvo is waiving the first month's payment on leases of this vehicle right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • rebolrebol Posts: 2
    Hi carman,

What is the money factor and residual for 36month with 12,000 miles. Premier plus with climate package?

Also, if possible what would be approximate difference in the msrp vs. invoice?

Thank you,
  • Hi,

I'm working a deal on a XC60 T6 AWD R-design (Prem. Plus, BLIS, Climate) 10K miles 24 mo. - I'm being quoted a money factor of .00101, is that right for the March Volvo programs? This seems high compared to what I've seen for Jan. and Feb. but can't find it quoted anywhere online.

Thanks for the help!
  • Carman,

Looking for info on a 2013 XC60 AWD Premier with Climate Package. Was quoted MSRP of $41,160, selling price of $39,637 for a total monthly payment of $577.79, including taxes and fees. This also factored in $500 sign and drive and $500 Loyalty; first month paid waived.
  • Car_man,

I am not interested in the XC-60. Could you provide the April money factor and residual for the following XC-60 trims at 15k miles per year for 24 and 36 months.

XC-60 T-6 Premier Plus
    XC-60 T-6 R-design Premier Plus
    XC-60 3.2 AWD Premier Plus

Thanks.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hello rebol. Volvo Finance's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 XC60 T6 Premier Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00047 and 53% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

You can find the MSRP and dealer invoice price of the exact model that you want over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi xc60_polestar. That money factor that you were quoted is a little high. Volvo Finance's April buy rate lease money factor for a 24-month lease of a 2013 XC60 T6 R-Design is .00018. Make sure that the dealer uses that factor to calculate your monthly payment.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi ilikeleasing60. "I am not interested in the XC-60." You're not? Then why are you asking about it :P .

Volvo Finance's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 XC60 T6 Premier Plus with 15,000 miles per year are .00018 and 64% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00047 and 51%.

The numbers for the T6 R-Design Premier Plus are .00018 / 62% and .00047 / 49%.

The numbers for the T6 3.2 AWD Premier Plus are .00120 / 65% and .00120 / 53%.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $1,500 dealer cash that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
  • jfd3jfd3 Posts: 6
    I am looking to lease a XC60 I just got off the phone with the salesperson I think I can better my deal but I need advice as when I pointed out he was quoting me on a MSRP and he had room - he told me to make an offer based on $$ down and monthly payment.

I want a black stone xc60 T6 Premium with climate and a tailgate package (backup camera and auto tailgate). 12k miles/year

ALL in tag title tax and $3600 down was $400/month. I think the MSRP on this car is around $42k. Which means I should be able to get it for $39k which even with the residual just increasing 2 points this month still gives me $40/month to play with.

I want to put $2600 and pay $400 month. Do you think this is attainable? If so I would welcome a recommendation re: strategy.
  • Considering a XC60 3.2T Platinum--dealer has told me that on a 24-mo. lease with 12k/mi per year they can offer a 64% residual with a money factor of .00071. That money factor seems a tad high to me based on the March/April numbers. Can anyone shed some light on this? Also, are there any drive-off/first month lease payment promotions that Volvo Financial Services is currently running?
    Hi ljcdclakerfan. The money factor that you were quoted is indeed high. Volvo Finance's May buy rate lease money factor for a 24-month lease of this car is only .00001.

Volvo is currently offering a $500 cash incentive for loyal customers and select owners of competitive models on leases of the 2013 XC60.

Car_man
    Host
  • golexagolexa Posts: 2
    Hi all I'm looking a 24 month / 10k miles per year lease on a 2013 Volvo XC 60 T6 Premier Plus AWD with Climate Pkg, Tailgate Pkg, and BLS.

I was quoted a MSRP of $44,445 with a discounted selling price of: $41,095 and $1,000 rebate making the final price $40,095 (excluding taxes + fees). The lease is $455.47/ month.

Does anyone know Volvo Finance's May buy rate lease money factor for a 24-month lease on this car?