Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Volvo XC60 Lease Questions

Comments

• Hey autoboy19.

US Bank's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 XC60 3.2 R-Design with 15,000 miles per year are .00164 and 48%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 60 month lease (which is way too long IMHO) are .00201 and 31%, respectively.

The 36 and 60 month numbers for the 2011 XC60 T6 R-Design are .00157 / 49% and .00201 / 32%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • hitmenhitmen Posts: 1
    Car_man,
    I am considering leasing an XC60 T6 with 15k miles / yr for 36 months. We can either do it now, or wait till the end of December. I wanted to know (a) how much variability there is in the residual and lease money factors from month to month, and (b) what expectations one could have in terms of how the factors might change approaching the end of the year / holiday season. It sounds like we can't lock in the current factor and residual unless we take delivery, and the "unknown" of waiting is a determinant in our decision making process.

Thanks in advance for any help!
  • Hi Car Man,

Just wanted to check the accuracy on that 61% (15k) residual for 2011 XC60 3.2 AWD?

Thank you!
  • Hi hitmen. It's difficult to say what Volvo's lease program for the XC60 will be like in December. I can tell you that last year, Volvo's December lease program on this model was more attractive than its October program was. If I was in the market for a new vehicle, I personally would lean towards waiting until the end of the year to get it. Great deals can often be had then as dealers and manufacturers look to pump up their annual sales totals. Again though, there's no way to know for certain at this point exactly what Volvo's programs will be several months from now so this is just an educated guess.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thank you for catching my typo, hypnotics. That should have read 51% for a 36 month, 15,000 mile per year lease of a 2011 XC60 3.2 AWD. Sorry for the confusion.

Car_man
    Host
  • neozneoz Posts: 5
    Hi There,

I have a general question about the incentives. About the 3.5K (or 5K) i saw at the beginning of the thread, are they something that happen almost every year or just last year?

If recurring, I may be waiting for the next time when the lease incentives are around again.

Thanks a lot!
  • With Volvo's 5 year bumper to bumper warranty that now includes wear items, except tires, what do you say now about a five year lease? Also do you have an update on the $$ and residuals for a 5 year on an XC60 3.2 FWD R series?

Thanks, Kmack
  • Hi neoz. I don't think that Volvo is offering the alternative lease assistance cash any longer. It seems to run most of its special lease offers through US Bank now.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum</i
  • Hi Kmack. Now that Volvo is offering its Safe + Sound warranty and maintenance plan the idea of a five year lease is not as offensive as it once was. Still, five years is a long time to lease any vehicle for. A lot can happen over the course of five years. One's lifestyle could change causing them to need a larger or smaller vehicle. One's commute could change causing them to go way over or way under their mileage allowance. One could just plain get sick of their vehicle. I personally prefer 36 to 39 month leases.

Volvo Finance's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 60 month lease of a 2011 XC60 3.2 FWD R with 15,000 miles per year are .00201 and 31%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • beachlady80beachlady80 Posts: 5
    edited December 2010
    Carman - trying to decide between a Lexus RX350 and the XC60. Could you please give me the residual and money factor for 36 and 48 month lease with 15k miles for the FWD 3.2 base. Thanks so much!
  • I'd be happy to help you out, beachlady80.

Volvo's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 XC60 3.2 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00164 and 51%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 48 month lease are .00195 and 41%.

Car_man
    Host
  • omhomh Posts: 1
    Hi Carman,
    Could you please provide the residual and money factor currently for a 2011 T6 Rdesign for 36 months with 15k? I've been quoted $757 with no money down, but not sure if this is a good deal? The packages include: Climate, Convenience, MultiMedia, BLIS, PCC. Any input is appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help!
  • cpl88cpl88 Posts: 2
    Hi Carman,

Got these numbers for January from a local dealer. Do these look right?

2011 XC60 T6 AWD:

36 Months - Money Factor: 0.00127 - Residual: 54%
    48 Months - Money Factor: 0.00161 - Residual: 44%
    60 Months - Money Factor: 0.00201 - Residual: 36%

Thanks!
  • nygenenygene Posts: 11
    Hi , this thread about the XC60 lease is very helpful, but I am bit confused how to compare the Money Factor and Residual (I am not really sure how the numbers are calcualted??)...since I am going to shop and compare the XC60 against the BMW X3, the VW Tiguan and Toureg, this would be really helpful to use as a comparison point...could you please explain?

Thanks!!!
  • nygenenygene Posts: 11
    Thanks much, will check out the links!
  • can you provide the numbers for a lease of the 2011 volvo xc60 3.2 fwd for 36 months with 10,000 and 12,000 miles per year? i am in nj. also, any incentives i should be aware of?

thanks!
    nicole
  • I'd be happy to omh. Volvo Finance's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 XC60 T6 R-Design with 15,000 miles per year are .00127 and 51%, respectively.

It would be easier for me to evaluate the deal that you were quoted if you provided me with this vehicle's MSRP and approximate selling price first. Let us know what these numbers are and I'm sure that either myself or another knowledgeable community member will gladly let you know what they think.

Car_man
    Host