Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and Earlier - Audi Q5 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Was offered the following in NYC

2012 Q5 Prem + Navy, Push Button Start, Premium Sound, 19" Wheels = MSRP 45,950

Price offered 42,030 + tax & fees = OTD 45,700. Really like the car but did not pull the trigger. Anyone think I can get better than 4K off the MSRP? Is this a good deal?
  • Car_Man:

Do you know what Audi Financing is offering for a 60 month finance of a 2012 Q5 premium Plus? Thanks.
  • Yesterday I was given the rate of 1.9% for 66 months for the Q5

Price quoted is $40,250 for Q5 2.0T Premium Plus with metallic paint and rear side airbag (include advertising and port fees). Dealer profit is about $1440 using my Consumer Reports on dealer costs with holdbacks

Anyone get a better deal?
  • twdubstwdubs Posts: 6
    Anyone have an idea of a good price for a 2012 Q5 3.2Q Prem Plus, nav, B&O and S-line p packages? I can't get a straight story out of any local dealers. I'm open to traveling in the tri state area for the best deal - Pa, Del, NJ if anyone has a dealer recommendation. I've received 49k with a 2-3% discount off sticker. I've always negotiated invoice plus $500-700. I'm also interested in leasing and from what I've seen money factors are adjustable/negotiable? Any and all advice is appreciated.
    Are you able to give a price on a 2012 Q5 3.2Q Prem plus with nav, B&O and S line packages. Looks like invoice plus $500 is about 45k? Looking at a 36 mo lease with 15k/yr. I have a 2008 A6 coming off lease too. Trying to get some equity of that car for cash down.
  • jsetoxjsetox Posts: 10
    I am in for $40,399 on 2012 2.0T premium plus with Metallic paint, tow hitch add on and all weather mats. The dealer that i dealt with is located in NJ. The price includes.
    Cool, thanks. I wasn't sure if you had access to a better pricing engine than something like Edmunds.com.
  • call Newton Audi in Newton, NJ, they are offering $500 over invoice + $350 doc fee (so about $850 over invoice total)
  • jsetox - what town is your dealer located in that gave you $40,399?
  • jsetoxjsetox Posts: 10
    Audi of Meadowlands in Secaucus, NJ.
  • thanks! Will call them tomorrow
  • After a lot of dealer visits, it looks like Q5 pricing doesn't budge much in Denver. I'm looking for Q5 2.0T, Premium Plus, Moonlight Blue with Cinnamon leather. NAV. Probably the B&O Sound and a tow hitch.

Denver dealers seem to stick very close to MSRP ("...maybe $500 off..."). Any suggestions in the Denver area? If not, any recommendations nationwide for a good deal? I'd rather shop local, but price is a factor.

Thanks.
  • casdmgcasdmg Posts: 11
    Did they provide a full list of rates for 60/72 months assuming excellent credit?
  • Try truecar.com and enter your zip code for best local price. Best deal I found was $1500 off ...
  • on truecar.com 1.9% for 36 mos, 2.9% for 60mos
  • cha2cha2 Posts: 13
    Does anyone have pricing & interest on a loaded 2.0 in the Chicago area.
    Specific info (ie, MSRP, discounts etc) are much appreciated.
  • I am in the same area looking for the same vehicle. Going to test drive one today. I see you posted a few days ago. Did you get any info outside of this forum you can share with me? Thanks
  • cha2cha2 Posts: 13
    No, nothing yet.
    Let me know how you come out!
    Good luck!
  • Hi, do you think this is a good deal? $41201 for a 2.0T Premium Plu with Nav Package. The OTD price is $45638 and I'm in WA. Thanks.
  • tornadogtornadog Posts: 49
    edited November 2011
    wow, very nice. heres my initial quote

AUDI Q5 2.0T QUATTRO
    PREMIUM PLUS
    NAVIGATION, ADVANCED KEY, 19" WHEELS, I-POD CABLE

$45300

Needless to say, I didnt bother responding, its too high to even consider negotiating.