Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi Q5 Lease Questions

Comments

• Car Man,

Is the money factor and residual you list the best I should expect (42 month, 10k, .00187 and 47%)? Are those official numbers from Audi?

I've come to an agreement on the price of the vehicle, and am leaning towards leasing. I will be negotiating lease in the next day or two. Just curious if .00187 and 47% should be my target for 2011 2.0T premium plus.

Thanks again!
  • Hi boltsdynasty,
    I got just couple days ago same numbers from Audi dealer.
    MF=.00187 and 48% (47%+1% for Audi Care rolled into my monthly lse).
    Audi Care cost is $800. Good luck!
  • Thanks Valenkav.

In discussing potential financing options, I've been offered the Audi Premier Purchase option as a a way to circumvent a second "use tax" imposed by the city of Chicago on leased vehicles.

Does anyone have experience with the Audi Premier Purchase? Thoughts? Seems suspect, but I don't have much to work off. Thanks.
  • Yes, boltsdynasty, those numbers look correct.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi there,

Many of the posts on this board have been very helpful. I finally have gotten around to pricing on a 2011 Q5 2.0 Premium Plus with upgraded wheels. These cars are super hot right now and it is hard to get a dealer to lower their price. Anyway, here is my latest deal

MSRP-41,550
    Sales price-39,600
    2390 down at time of sale
    15k miles/yr
    42mos- 663 36mos-695

I still don't think the car is worth that high of a lease payment but it seems to be the best I can do. My calculations show slightly lower payments but the dealer said I am not factoring in "their fees". What does everyone think of this deal?
  • Looking at a Lease for 2011 Q5 premium plus Quartz gray with Nav, 15k a year for 42 months...

was quoted at 733/month

0 down

tax/fees quoted at $4087.... rolling 2000 of that into lease (part of the 733), so $2087 out of pocket....

is this too much?
  • mumuxumumuxu Posts: 16
    Car Man,

Can U pls post February MF & Residual numbers for 15,000 miles p.a.? Thanks
  • admancoadmanco Posts: 2
    edited February 2011
    trying to lease a 2011 Q5 in los angeles. i'm calling dealers asking for premium package (no nav). i think msrp around 38K. i wanna put down 3500 (all toll out the door) and pay 550/month with tax for 12k a year. will i get that?
  • I was quoted on the exact same detail for that car $660/mo in LA, so I think you did better than I would have.

In Nor Cal
    add Navigation...they are asking 4k up front $730/mo +tax! Which is really like $800 month with that 4k up front.

Surely there is a location to Get my dream Audi for $600's??
    Q5 2.0 Prem Plus + Navigation...I keep getting told it doesn't exist... At this point I don't care any more about the color.
    I know there are many shipments coming in on the 15th.

I am willing to buy in So Cal or Nor Cal...any tips on the best least for this car?
  • I'd be happy to help you out, mumuxu.

Audi Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Q5 2.0T Premium with 15,000 miles per year are .00167 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Dear Car Guy,

Thanks so much to you and everyone for all your info and answers it's really help me wrap my head around the numbers game for these cars!

So I was quoted $730/mo +tax with 4k out of pocket <---does that mean fees, licensing everything or like their bonus?
    The car would be:
    Prem Plus
    Navigation
    B&O
    19" Wheels
    oh and 10k/p.a.

All I care about is Nav and the Q5 part. How can I get under $700---or even be in the $650s and without all the riff raff? Am I really asking too much? It seems like dealers are really trying to hold onto theses cars for SALES than a lease, since they can get pretty much close to the MSRP.
    I really need
    12k/p.a. 36 months
    And the Navigation

There was someone who got the Nav and for $660 but is that like in a far off state?
    Is there a way to find the BEST lease? Or a place away from Big cities, which I have tried, but doesn't seem to matter much, same #s. (was quoted exactly what I wanted but need 3k out of pocket and 42 mo/ lease $700/mo)

I'm not looking fwd to an ML or it's mileage nor a Lexus RX even though so much less out of pocket and loyalty offers...what to do?
    Are some States just cheaper when I look at some of these deals on here?

Thanks in advance!!
    The Jean Lady
  • not sure if you saw my post from a few weeks ago. i did a 42 month/ 10k a yr lease on q5 2.0 liter engine prem plus with nav, B n O sound, all weather mats, and audi care. qualified tier b credit. income 105k /yr, credit 670's avg. 5k out of pocket at signing, paying 629.70/ month. this was in new jersey which from what i see this area and the south east seem to have the cheapest lease offers.
  • Hi

My dealer told me I'm looking at $817/mo for a 42 month lease w 15k/yr for this car.
    That sounds high to me.
    Could you please tell me what the MF and residual are for this- so I can calculate what the payments should be w 4k down? I'm not understanding where the high monthly number is coming from.

many thanks!!!
  • You're very welcome jeanlady.

$4,000 out of pocket means both of the things that you mentioned. It likely includes your vehicle's acquisition fee, possibly a security deposit, title and license, and probably some amount of money for a capitalized cost reduction aka down payment.

I doubt that the dealer cares whether they lease or sell your car for cash, they get paid either way. If this dealer won't budge off of MSRP you might want to try comparison shopping at another dealer or two if there are any in your area. If there aren't any other dealers in your area or they won't budge either you can always take a look at a different luxury SUV.

Car_man
    Host
  • Here's the information that you're looking for cassiee.

Audi Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 42 month lease of a 2011 Q5 3.2 Premium Plus with 15,000 miles per year are .00161 and 44%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thank you!!
    Do you happen to know it for a 36 mo 15,000 lease? Dealer told me .00198.

Thanks

Cassiee
  • Thanks Car Man-

All around California there wasn't much budging on the MSRP since they are selling the Q5 like hotcakes. While you negotiate the lease, someone walks in who wants to buy it. I think it would have helped to be ready to make a deal when they just come in...

I ended up going somewhere quite out of the way and got under $700/ mo target.
    but 48 month lease
    15k/pa
    $3K down
    Prem Plus with Nav.
    $691/mo
    includes Audicare.
  • Hi Cassiee. Audi Financial Servies' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Q5 3.2 Premium with 15,000 miles per year are .00141 and 48%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

As you can see, this factor is lower than what you were quoted. Make sure that the dealer uses the buy rate to calculate your truck's payment.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks for the insight about what the market is like on the Q5 in your area right now. It's good to know that they're so hot. It certainly sounds like you did a quite a bit of comparison shopping so I'm sure that you did fine. Enjoy your new ride!

Car_man
    Host
  • bjcashtorbjcashtor Posts: 1
    edited February 2011
    I am looking to lease a q5 45k msrp in SoCal Long Beach, CALI. I want 1000 drive off. On a credit score of 800 plus. 15k miles a year on a 36 month leae including audi care. What are decent numbers? This will be our 3rd purchase from audi so I know we get some kind of loyalty discount as well.
This discussion has been closed.