Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Audi Q5 Lease Questions

Comments

• mas6002mimas6002mi Member Posts: 18
    In Michigan..... said they do not have 1 in stock, and i will have to wait till Feb/March to even check 1 out??????
    Anyone else in the same area?
  • mas6002mimas6002mi Member Posts: 18
    This is the quote I got, anybody know if the numbers are right?

36 month

12k a year

1164 due @ sign

payment is 744+ tax =789.55

MSRP=47350

residual is 49% = $23,201.50

money factor is .00105 =2.5%.
  • nomatternomatter Member Posts: 36
    Assuming zero cap reduction, it looks like they have used the MSRP in their calculations and not a negotiated selling price. I also do not know what model you are getting but i will assume premium plus, navigation, B&O sound, 19" wheels, and premium paint to match the MSRP you quoted. According the Edmunds, others pay 45700 for this configuration. So your payment should be around 697 excluding tax.
    But if they are selling it at MSRP and not reduce the price, the numbers look right.
  • ineedacar2ineedacar2 Member Posts: 23
    I wasted my afternoon with a what I would describe as the "holiday salesman":

Premium-plus
    36 month
    12k a year
    $2069.05 due sign (bank fee, first months payment, doc fee, tire tax, registration)

Payment is: $736.12 (includes tax) or $763.55 (includes tax and 15k/yr. mileage)

MSRP=46,020
    Sale Price=44600
    money factor = .00105
    financing = 4.9%
    Residual = don't have it, I was too annoyed with everything else going on.

I left miffed that I ever dealt with this guy (Max). I will check other places in NJ mentioned earlier for a more positive experience. Thanks Jack Daniel's Audi, I'll take my business elsewhere...
  • bmwbob27bmwbob27 Member Posts: 35
    I just took delivery of a 2010 Q5 Prestige that had the tow package on it. I don't want the tow hitch and would like to get it off the vehicle. I know that the dealers want $1500 to add it on. Is anyone interested in making me an offer that I can't refuse??
    Also, I got a failed bulb icon on the instrument cluster today. Does anyone know how to tell which bulb has failed. I did the walk around and can't see any bulb that is not working. I have to travel 2 hours to my dealer and thought that I could change it myself if I could locate it.
    Thanks,
    Bob
  • lmariorodlmariorod Member Posts: 21
    Greetings ineedacar2,

Sorry to hear about your JD experience. You can always try BELL Audi in Edison N.J. Or Bernardsville Audi N.J. I hear they're both pretty good. I did get my Q5 at JD and worked with Maria (salesperson) and she worked with us. We purchased and got the rate of 6% off MSRP as we do 20k miles a year and leasing is not practical for us.

Don't despair with your JD experience, when I first went there to check out the Q5 they completely ignored me, no one came over to help me and I left discouraged. I came back a couple weeks later with the wife and the receptionist helped us by contacting salesperson Maria. Otherwise the other Jack Asses at Jack Daniels would have again ignored me. ( Probably figured a hispanic can't afford an Audi...LOL) Bottomline is that MY ultimate goal was "THE Q5" and not the arrogant salespeople, sales manager, finance guy or Jack Daniels himself.

Go elsewhere or go back and show MAX that he lost out. Maria will work with you and follow-up nicely. The Q5 is an awesome ride...Good Luck!
  • nomatternomatter Member Posts: 36
    Does anyone know whether the current loyalty cash offer will be offered in Jan 10 as well? I think new programs will be announced on the 5th but would you expect the offers to continue or better offers to come out right after the end of year? I am trying to figure out if I should buy it now while to offers are on the table or wait. I am worried that Jan might not be a good month to buy. February might be better due to all the sales that go along with this time frame, e.g. presidents day. But thats 2 months ahead.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi poorboytoo. Sorry for the delay in my response, I took some time off for the holidays.

Through January 5th, Audi Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Q5 Premium with 15,000 miles per year are .00105 and 49%, respectively.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year is 2% higher. The 10k resid is 3% higher.

Audi is scheduled to introduce its new January lease program later this week. Please feel free to check back with me then for an update.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi jillianelyse. Through January 5th, Audi Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Q5 Prestige with 15,000 miles per year are .00105 and 44%, respectively.

Audi is scheduled to introduce its new January lease program some time later this week. Please feel free to check back with me then for an update.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello gobucks2010. Through January 5th, Audi Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Q5 Premium Plus with 15,000 miles per year are .00105 and 47%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00125 and 45%.

If you were to lease this truck with 12,000 miles per year, its residual values would be 2% higher.

As I mentioned, Audi is scheduled to introduce its new January lease program later this week. Please feel free to check back with me then for an update.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi nomatter. Audi's current incentives, including the loyalty cash that you mentioned, are scheduled to run through January 5th. It is difficult to say what its new January programs will be like (out on the 6th), but please feel free to check back with me later this week and I will gladly give you an update.

Car_man
    Host
  • delnoledelnole Member Posts: 36
    Car Man - any word yet on January residuals and money factors? I'm interested in a 36 month lease at 12,000 miles per year.
  • martini4me1martini4me1 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car Man....have you seen the January 2010 Audi lease numbers yet? Interested in MF and residual for 2010 Q5 Premium Plus (no Nav). 12k miles per year. Also, are you aware of any possible incentives for regular financing? I'm undecided on which route I'll take with this purchase. Thanks a bunch! Cheers!
  • ny_driverny_driver Member Posts: 22
    Hi Car Man,

Look like Audi still hasnt come out yet with lease numbers yet. My 2007 Q7 lease is ending next month and now thinking about downsizing to the Q5. Can you provide the MF and residual for a 2010 Q5 Premium Plus with 10k miles per year.

Tks
  • dtgucladtgucla Member Posts: 1
    Hi there. Do you have the new Audi Lease Residuals and Money factors available? Also do you have info on factory incentives or other lease incentives in their new program?

Thank you.
  • hope3702hope3702 Member Posts: 15
    I don't want to pay over 700 on a lease and the few dealers I am calling are quoting mid 700's for:

Premium +
    19's
    B&O

I would be willing to put down 3K max
    12K Lease
    36 or 39 Month

Don't need for 3 months so will order it now...
    Premium Plus
    Black/Black
    B&O
    NAV
    19 Inch Wheels
    42 Month

3,000 Total Out of Pocket
    675/month
  • dfy8811dfy8811 Member Posts: 13
    In the beginning stages of negotiating a lease on a 2010 Q5 Premium Plus w/ Navigation. MSRP will be between 45K-46K, 12,000 Miles for 36 months. Can anyone give me a sense as to what numbers I should be shooting for? So far I have been quoted anywhere from 630/month to 699/month before taxes, fees, etc.

Any help would be appreciated here.
    Here's the information that you're looking for, delnole. Audi Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Q5 Premium with 12,000 miles per year are .00103 and 50%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    I like the username, martini4me1. I'll take one as well ;) .

Audi financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Q5 Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00103 and 48%, respectively.

Audi is running a special financing program on this truck as well. It is currently offering 2.9% financing for up to 3 years, 3.4% for 4 years, and 3.9% for 5 years.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go, ny_driver. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Q5 Premium Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00103 and 49%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello dtgucla. My last several posts should contain the information that you're looking for. If you need the numbers for a different trim level, term, or mileage allowance let me know.

Car_man
    Host
    Q5 Premium +
    Black/Black
    Nav/B&O/19 Inch Wheel
    MSRP: Approx 47,000

42 Month
    12,000 Year
    3,000 Out Of Pocket (total)
    $659 month
    Audi Care Included

Any thoughts?
  • kenjrbangakenjrbanga Member Posts: 2
    seems like a good deal!
    does the $659 include tax?
    i have had several quotes for the same car, same down payment but the dealer wants $750 per month
    Yes...3,000 includes:

First payment (659)
    Bank Fee/Motor Vehicle/Doc etc...
    Cap Cost is 1,100 of the 3,000
  • ny_driverny_driver Member Posts: 22
    That sounds like an excellent deal for that car and options. Did you pay your taxes upfront as part of the $3000?

My quotes were in the high 600s for Premium Plus, Nav and B&O before NY taxes. Mid 700s with taxes rolled in.
    Taxes rolled into the payment of 659...
  • aglass9944aglass9944 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2010
    i went to an audi dealer today and got quoted a price for the Q5 for 594 a month including tax, with around 2000 down.12,000 miles and 42 months. The Q5 has the premium package with audi music interface, sunroof, heated seats, is this a good deal.
  • allen333377allen333377 Member Posts: 5
    MSRP:47120
    Down: 3000
    Monthly payment: 720(includ tax)
    12kmiles/yr 42month

2010 Q5 with navigation, B&O, and 19's.

Any advice?
  • 5starride5starride Member Posts: 4
    I got $758/ mo, same msrp, 0 down for 42 months. The dealer in nj is adding on $350 crap charges for advertising & port...... A bit fishy. And the monthly is fast approaching x5 territory, so it's gonna be a real real tough sell for them.
  • allen333377allen333377 Member Posts: 5
    Actually I got the same as I said, but the monthly payment becomes to 675/month....
    I got the same car as you on order for $659...3,000 down (total-Includes Inceptions)...42 month...+ Audi Care (Tax all included)
  • kmallakmalla Member Posts: 1
    I am new to this website.

There is lot of information provided. I am interested in leasing the new Audi Q5.

Can anyone of you suggest me a dealer in Bayarea, CA.

Thank you.
  • pingdrv00pingdrv00 Member Posts: 2
    I have a couple of options both are Q5 Premium Plus with 19" tires. The first also has B and O, as well as Navi, for a MSRP of $47,350. The numbers for this option were $5k out of pocket and $657 a month. The second option has no Navi, but would come in with the same down at $557 a month. Any thoughts?
  • marvelmmarvelm Member Posts: 28
    I think this is an excellent deal. I plugged in all the numbers and the car's price came out to be much lower than the invoice price! Wow, does this dealer have a special deal or something? May I know which city is this dealer at?
  • audiq5audiq5 Member Posts: 1
    hi carman, do you happen to know the new lease rates for the dc area on the q5. i am looking at a prem plus, 12K per year. 36 yr lease. thanks.
  • marvelmmarvelm Member Posts: 28
    Hello carman,
    Can you please tell me the lease rates for q5 prestige for 36 mo lease at 12K per year? Thanks.
    Belle Audi in NJ
    Hi audiq5. Here's the information that you're looking for. Audi Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Q5 Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00101 and 47%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go, marvelm. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Q5 Prestige with 12,000 miles per year are .00101 and 44%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • chriso59chriso59 Member Posts: 8
    Hi Carman,

I'm looking for lease information for a 2010 Audi Q5 Premium Plus with 15k miles/year for a 36 month lease.

I appreciate the help!!
  • chriso59chriso59 Member Posts: 8
    Carman, no need to provide this information. I jumped the gun on this car, looks like it is going to be way too expensive... :cry:
  • rr4mywiferr4mywife Member Posts: 60
    Carman - Can you provide the March lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease on a 2010 Q5 Premium Plus with 10,000 miles per year.

Appreciate the help - Thank you
  • rraffelrraffel Member Posts: 4
    Hi - Does anyone know if adding AudiCare to a Q5 Premium Plus lease still increases the residual by 1%? This was the case on other A4s from last year. Thx
  • nysurgnysurg Member Posts: 3
    Hey -
    Has anyone gotten any quotes for the 2010 q5 prestige line lately? I am in the WA area and just got a quote for $49675 and only 1K off the price and audi care included. I am pricing and plan on leasing this vehicle within the next 3-4 weeks.

Carman - could you post the latest MF and residuals for this car? Thanks.
  • dish2002dish2002 Member Posts: 2
    Hello car_man,

I am looking to finalize Audi Q5 prem plus with navi and 19" for 42 months at 12k per year ...

I will appreciate March 2010 money factor and residual info to confirm the pricing that I have received.

Thanks
    Hi rr4mywife. Here's the information that you're looking for. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Q5 Premium Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00101 and 48%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello nysurg. Audi Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Q5 Prestige with 15,000 miles per year are .00101 and 42%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey dish2002. Audi Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 42 month lease of a 2010 Q5 Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00121 and 43%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • dlplohdlploh Member Posts: 21
    edited March 2010
    We were all set to buy a 2010 Q5 Premium Plus with Navigation and 19" wheels in Silver metallic, MSRP of 46,500 on March 31st 2010.

Audi Momentum West Houston TX offered 3000 off MSRP (43,500), but then wanted an additional 495 in dealer service fee, plus 295 for phantom (vin# security) fee. so you could say they were only taking 2200 off sticker i suppose.

The purchase price would of been 44,300 + TT&L . We decided to lease it and were offered .00158 money factor and 45% residual (20,925$) for 36months & 15k/miles plus a 695 acquisition fee. I was aware of the .00101 money factor lease buy rate from Audi and requested this and was told by our sales rep, the sales manager, and the finance manager we could not get this. The 3rd person told me that if I was a corporation or business they would give this to me (I happen to have my own corp. and was put off by their consistent lying and unprofessional-ism). We left and got a voice-mail 30minutes later from a general manager saying they would now honor the .00101 money factor but did not offer anything else on top of this in return for the rude service we experienced.

Hope this helps anyone. We were disappointed in the three employees we interacted with today. The first individual constantly attempted to be funny and tell us jokes about money and make it seem we were getting such a great deal that we need to let Audi make some money on the back-end and the second individual stayed behind glass doors and relayed to our sales rep "no" to our repeated request for the correct money factor and the third individual said he would not budge at all with our request and gave us the complete impression and verbal cues that he did not care if we bought the car or walked away.

Rgds
    DLP
This discussion has been closed.