Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Venza Traction control light coming on?

13»

Comments

• roadrunner70roadrunner70 Posts: 242
    please let us know what the repair was. we all thought that the light switch was the problem. Thanks. RR70
  • rancher47rancher47 Posts: 2
    Follow up to #38.

I purchased the sensor from AutoParts.com, $124, and fitted it myself, about 30 minutes. Problem solved!

btw, I drove it for months with the warning lights on - no problem!
  • veeziveezi Posts: 1
    I have a 2010 V6 AWD Venza. When I started it up today, these three warning lights came on and stayed on while I was driving.- check engine; traction; and AWD. I just hit 36,000 miles -I have 36,032 to be exact. I am taking to the dealer on Monday a.m. Any ideas from anyone out there on what we can try to solve the problem
  • x2ctx2ct Posts: 1
    edited February 2013
    I also have a 2010 V6 but not the AWD. I had similar issue 2 weeks ago and it just hit 22,000 miles. I brought it to the dealer and good thing it was still under warranty. They told me it was the Oil Control Valve and that i have to leave the car with them which I did. Now the car is running smoothly and actually better. I got better mileage now for some reason. I also changed the oil from standard to full synthetic. I hope this helps.
  • hdhhdh Posts: 3
    49k miles - took to dealer - said issue caused by oxygen sensor - didn't have part in stock - had to order -$400 to repair - anyone else have this issue?

Thanks
13»