Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Prius Prices Paid and Buying Experiences

Comments

• Not bad what dealer?
  • Toyota dealer in SF Valley.
  • I got deal 25000 OTD Prius II with leather seat.
    However, my huz want to add navigaion. So I need to go with Prius III.
    How much more I need to think about?
  • It should be less, unless taxes are included in your state. "OTD" here in MO means the price of the car and any dealer fees, but taxes are paid when you get plates at the DMV. That price wouldn't be too great here, because you can get a Prius II down around 22k, then add 1k to 1.5k to be switched over to leather (remember you can negotiate that cost as well).
  • I think 25k would be a fair deal for a Prius III with leather added.
  • Hi, I have been researching for a good deal on a Prius 3 2013. Im in SO CA anyone out there that has gotten a good deal? Whats a fair Price to pay on a 2013 Out the Door?

Help! So far I have one for 26K which has been the lowest..
  • Where is your dealer shop?

I request 26 K for prius iii with leather but they said no.

Can you pls. advise your dealshop?

Thank you.
  • Hello,

I am also looking for a 2013 prius 2 with leather seat in southern CA, is your OTD price includes all the money you need to pay? or the tax is not included?
    really a good deal if it is all the money.

Thanks
  • HI, the Prius 3 they told me 26280 OTD, but no leather seats. Is that still good?

This is in Marina Del Rey CA. This is Taxes and all. If I can't get the Prius 3 under 26 I may consider a 2 but whats a good Price for the 2 OTD?
  • If that 280 bucks is a dealbreaker then yes you should probably be buying something cheaper....or maybe used.....
  • 26200 for a Prius 3 OTD is this good!
  • We leased a 2013 Prius 3 this weekend. It was a model with the solar sunroof and mats, coming in at $28,285 inc. destination. The dealer took a straight $2,200 of the sticker. We got another $1,000 off on the "matching down payment" promotion. So, in short, we put down $1,000 and got a grand total of $3,200 off. Excluding the $500 loyalty voucher we had, that made a pre-OTD price of $25,085. Bearing in mind that the solar sunroof package is $1500, a Prius 3 without it was coming it at around $23600 pre-OTD.
  • Hi, are you in SO CA? Im in LA. So far this has been the cheapest I have found.

I guess it takes into play that I am not leasing but purchasing. Did you get the Alarm included? And I am also not putting money down.

Also where would I get the Loyalty Voucher?

Im confused!
  • mortiennemortienne Posts: 30
    edited February 2013
    I'll try to help with the confusion a little :)

1. We're in Oregon and we bought the car in Washington.

2. Because we're in Oregon, there is no sales tax and our DMV is low - $296 for 4 years.

3. The price shouldn't be any different between leasing and purchasing unless there are different incentives which there aren't in this case.

4. No, we didn't get the alarm.

5. it's your prerogative not to put money down, but Toyota are matching down-payments up to $1,000. By not putting down $1,000 down, you are leaving a $1,000 incentive on the table.

6. The $500 loyalty voucher was given to us because our old Prius was in it's last 2 months of the lease. I didn't include it in the calculations because of that.

7. Without the ($500) voucher, we got $3,200 off sticker.

8. If we hadn't put down $1,000, we'd have only got $2,200 off sticker.

Hope this clears some things up.
  • Baltimore Darcar Toyota, 2012 Prius 2 with Bridgestone Ecopia tires, 20,990 including destination and dealer prep, excluding state taxes, title, tags. I financed it at 1.65 for 60 mo term, put down the 1K cash back and 3K on a credit card (the max they would put on a credit card). I noticed that they put a 200 loan fee into it - equivalent to about 1 point. They take care of out of state taxes, title, registration, etc. through an agent for about $85 extra, and it will all be mailed to me. Well worth it to avoid a trip to the DMV.
  • lali3lali3 Posts: 16
    This is a good price

Does $21k includes 1k cash incentive
    How much are the tires, want to see how much it would be with stock tires

Please let me know

Thx
  • 20,990, including the 1K cash back. The Bridgestone Ecopias are stock tires - that model and year comes with one of three stock tires - the others are a Yokohama, and a Goodyear. I found that there was a subtle vibration when coasting at highway speed with the Yokohamas and the Goodyears - that's why I wanted the Bridgestones.

There seem to be a lot of 2012 Prius 2s left on the lots, but the dealers aren't coming down on the prices. However, it is true that there were very few left with the Bridgestone tires on them. Of course, you could just replace the tires and put on anything you like. I love my Michelin Energy Savers A/S - they are smoother riding than the Ecopias, and loads better than the Yokohamas and the Goodyears, in terms of ride quality.
  • rpotrpot Posts: 2
    Is the 1K customer cash back being offered only for 2012 Prius models and not for 2013 models?
  • mortiennemortienne Posts: 30
    edited February 2013
    It's available on both.

EDIT: Looking the buyatoyota.com site, it looks like that promotion has actually ended though.
  • lali3lali3 Posts: 16
    Thanks for the info

Did you finance through Toyota or someone. What APR was offered